SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

This is a general statement about "big iron" types of vehicles (MLRS, B-52, M1A1): It's too big scale for ArmA! On an island that's a few square miles at most with a small amount of players or AI it is better to have similar scale vehicles. I would be much happier with a C-27J than a C-5 for example. In the future please consider smaller scale equpiment.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but its worth a try :)

#pboProject Nuff Said.

The addon is complete..only issue were having is ADDON BUILDER. While i can Bin i cannot sign the addon..If anybody knows of a way to fix this issue. Please let me know i want to get this out to you all

You can use this program to sign .pbo's: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14124

It works fine with A3 and creates V2 bisign signatures by default.

This is a general statement about "big iron" types of vehicles (MLRS, B-52, M1A1): It's too big scale for ArmA! On an island that's a few square miles at most with a small amount of players or AI it is better to have similar scale vehicles. I would be much happier with a C-27J than a C-5 for example. In the future please consider smaller scale equpiment.

I think they're fine for A3. C-5 seems very useful as an "off-map delivery vehicle" that brings the player into the mission. MLRS is a bit long-ranged, but it works on AIII scales. Dunno why you included the M1 Abrams, since it's a tank, no "big iron" of any sort. Oh, and there's nothing better for inducing a "Holy #*@!" reaction from the player than a B-52 showing up. :) Especially if it starts either carpet-bombing or dropping nukes while still in view.

The Scale of the terrain is ever going, so I don't see the problem at all. Soon we could put all of the old "Cold War Crisis" island with sufficient detail to have a heck of a campaign map. So I say keep them coming!

I think they're fine for A3. C-5 seems very useful as an "off-map delivery vehicle" that brings the player into the mission. MLRS is a bit long-ranged, but it works on AIII scales. Dunno why you included the M1 Abrams, since it's a tank, no "big iron" of any sort. Oh, and there's nothing better for inducing a "Holy #*@!" reaction from the player than a B-52 showing up. :) Especially if it starts either carpet-bombing or dropping nukes while still in view.

A lot of times it's hard to land at Altis International because the runway is too short.

A lot of times it's hard to land at Altis International because the runway is too short.

I disagree, if you land it the right way it works fine ;)

Oh man that pave hawk! Thanks ADuke and fuller that made my day, you best believe that I'll be using the pave hawk on every kind of S&R mission I can think of with my clan mates!

Oh man that pave hawk! Thanks ADuke and fuller that made my day, you best believe that I'll be using the pave hawk on every kind of S&R mission I can think of with my clan mates!

Btw the pavehawk's M2 will have some errors to it. The cockpit isn't that great either. We plan on improving the pavehawk in the future.

Thank you BI for messing up my release. Thanks to the new sound pathing system. Have to go through all the aircraft configs and unit configs and our weapons configs and fix this stuff. Hopefully it will be out later on today. To be honest alot of ppl are going to have to release new updates today due to this..

I guess you missed the memo? Both the change and instructions on the changes have been out for a while now.

I guess you missed the memo? Both the change and instructions on the changes have been out for a while now.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious...

There is no rush for the update, as long as it is complete and relatively bug less it will be fine :)

Oh come on now people, we can't blame BI for updating their game. You can't expect them to keep in mind all the mods and content that is released for their game. I have faith in you Fuller ;)

Right now we just need to fix the small errors were getting. Some of these are Arma 3 exclusive. Meaning because our aircraft use it..you will get an error. for example the laser on the ac130. Our sounds were all messed up. AC130, and the Weapons were majority to be effected. Hopefully we will get back on track and get this update out, but the current state of Arma 3 is not really in its best state.

sucks for us and for you guys lol better take your time and the funny thing is next game up date you doing it all over again lol

Hopefully they wont break shit next time. there were more modders on today than i have seen in a long time...because of this. We will of course take our time as more guidance will come out to fix those small errors. We prided ourselves because we got every single error that we found taken care of..just to get more. Its not even xmas..

Hey guys i want to officially announce that the United States Air Force mod will be on hold until BI fixes these issues. We Cannot properly test our addons nor release our content because of the numerous amount of bugs that are out in the game. Ranging from sounds, to config issues, to paa issues in game. Its current state is not even playable. We will continue to work on our addons where we can. Please do not think of us as going away we are just waiting on atleast a hotfix to fix something. Now for some news:

We have decided to put v0.4 and v0.5 together as a Final Update for Alpha. Its going to be big bringing in the last of the bombers, transports and Fighter jets. Shockley already dedicated himself to preparing the textures so they will be ready when BI fixes there issues. We will be ready trust me.

As i said this is not a goodbye just a see you soon.

Fuller out.

A bad news for a good news, not so bad ^^ Thank you guys for all the time and hard work you put into that.

So no releases until a hotfix or no further development until the hotfix? I'm a bit confused