SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Ah alright, just would like to see a proper F14 as the arma 2 version is really glitchy, and its just such a cool looking aircraft.

sorry brother its not going to happen

sorry brother its not going to happen

I realize that...I wasn't asking for it again. Just making a statement this time. Hope that clears things up.

Your statement is like going to a football game and talking about how much you wish baseball went back to the 1969 strike zone before the rule change. This is a discussion about a United States Air Force mod. The F14 was a US Navy aircraft (and some are still inventoried by Iran but I doubt they are truly operational, they are mostly used for propaganda flights these days), it was removed from service in 2006. :)

I am excited to see the next release of this mod.

Edited by Hudson78

So........let's move away from the F14s and lets talk about something else.....like what will be in the next update!

So........let's move away from the F14s and lets talk about something else.....like what will be in the next update!

Lol the content that will be in the new update has already been mentioned. The delay of this release is caused by the M2s on the HH60G Pavehawk.

So the Pavehawk will be in the next update?

It will be in the one that is soon to be released

Lol the content that will be in the new update has already been mentioned. The delay of this release is caused by the M2s on the HH60G Pavehawk.

Damn you M2s ;)

Damn you M2s ;)

Dont worry all in do time..its being fixed right now by an expert :)

Are the door guns going to be more useful then the ones on the Ghosthawk? Trying to hit things with the GH door guns is extremely painful, as soon as the pilot makes a small adjustment the gun is thrown off by like 50 meters. Please tell me your helis have some sort of free movement gyro on the door guns, so using them while in a holding pattern is viable.

Oh and any type of optic would be great preferably a holo sight, those M2 sights can be hard to see things with.

Hello good first thank you for this wonderful addon and I want to GrupoArmados of congratulations from Spain by all. The first thing we have is a failure to think stratotanker the wake of the last update of Bohemia, the problem is not rolling down the lane and accelerate it does not move, another problem for our drivers is the HUD of the aircraft you are working on them but only information that we have seen. In the group we have a fight textures B1 Lancer suspension and Stairway lacks texture or white? I hope you respond and thank you very much for your work so much need in the game. Regards

Fuller, have a few issues with the C-5, the aft ramp is twisted when deployed, tail flash is wrong it should read 7032 and have the Travis AFB flash, you currently have it mixed and matched from the skin, the nose reads 7032/60 AMW, the crew station names are wrong, the "second" engineer should be called Navigator, there should be only one fire extinguisher the one on the lower left behind the pilot should be a yellow walk around bottle, there should be two FAKS on the back wall where the upper fire extinguisher is the lower should be a O2 bottle, the instrumentation is for a C5-A however the engines look to small for and A model, I would recommend using the new M mod instrumentation should be an easier swap because the engines look closer to what the size is on here, also with flaps fully down the furthest right flap is disconnected.

Are the door guns going to be more useful then the ones on the Ghosthawk? Trying to hit things with the GH door guns is extremely painful, as soon as the pilot makes a small adjustment the gun is thrown off by like 50 meters. Please tell me your helis have some sort of free movement gyro on the door guns, so using them while in a holding pattern is viable.

Oh and any type of optic would be great preferably a holo sight, those M2 sights can be hard to see things with.

Idk about putting Holo sights on there but there is a better sight on there. Were gonna test the gyro to make sure its up to par

---------- Post added at 16:11 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

Hello good first thank you for this wonderful addon and I want to GrupoArmados of congratulations from Spain by all. The first thing we have is a failure to think stratotanker the wake of the last update of Bohemia, the problem is not rolling down the lane and accelerate it does not move, another problem for our drivers is the HUD of the aircraft you are working on them but only information that we have seen. In the group we have a fight textures B1 Lancer suspension and Stairway lacks texture or white? I hope you respond and thank you very much for your work so much need in the game. Regards

we will look into these

---------- Post added at 16:18 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Fuller, have a few issues with the C-5, the aft ramp is twisted when deployed, tail flash is wrong it should read 7032 and have the Travis AFB flash, you currently have it mixed and matched from the skin, the nose reads 7032/60 AMW, the crew station names are wrong, the "second" engineer should be called Navigator, there should be only one fire extinguisher the one on the lower left behind the pilot should be a yellow walk around bottle, there should be two FAKS on the back wall where the upper fire extinguisher is the lower should be a O2 bottle, the instrumentation is for a C5-A however the engines look to small for and A model, I would recommend using the new M mod instrumentation should be an easier swap because the engines look closer to what the size is on here, also with flaps fully down the furthest right flap is disconnected.

I see you are one of those VERY VERY VERY specific type of ppl. Where the names are can be changed,fire extinguishers, Faks and O2 bottles are not on my concerns list. The C5 looks fine to me the way it is. The flaps issue we will look at. Your attention to detail is impressive though ill give you that, but dont look for the Faks etc to be changed

So how will the MV-22 work? Will its rotors automatically rotate when you slow down or will they only rotate when you press autohover? And will the F-35 be a A, B or C variant?

So how will the MV-22 work? Will its rotors automatically rotate when you slow down or will they only rotate when you press autohover? And will the F-35 be a A, B or C variant?

They rotate either way??! and please go back a couple of pages and read up so we dont have to repost info :) F35 will be in the A, B and C versions.

No worries Fuller, I do work on one so just trying to give accurate input as to what is what.

At the main Menu, the mod is verifying as installed, but in MCC/Zeus the units do not show up under Fixed Wing or Air.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? This should be pretty straight forward.

Edited by Incomitatum

At the main Menu, the mod is verifying as installed, but in MCC/Zeus the units do not show up under Fixed Wing or Air.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? This should be pretty straight forward.

MCC its at the bottom under USAF/ or Air Force i forgot exactly the name of it but its near the bottom in MCC

OH! Thanks! I do see it now. Treated as it's own Faction. I figured (wrongly) that it would be in with NATO.

SUGGESTION:

It's be nice if most planes had Parachutes in their Inventory.

They already do i believe.

The addon is complete..only issue were having is ADDON BUILDER. While i can Bin i cannot sign the addon..If anybody knows of a way to fix this issue. Please let me know i want to get this out to you all