SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

^^ I think the clue is in the name USAF ... not French.

I think my choice of words was wrong and i apologize. When i said features and aircraft i meant that it is the realm of the United States Air Force. I will say that we are looking into a US army and US Navy/Marine Project in the future so save those ideas for then. The Pavelow is decommissioned and its replacement is in the mod pack already so i dought that it will make a appearance.

Excellent work and very good idea to get together to put your knowledge together and offer the community the best mods.

Being French, if possible to model the aircraft Rafale:

http://www.avion-de-combat.com/Avion-de-combat/Dassault_Aviation_Rafale/Dassault-rafale.html

http://sdf75.fr/ind-09-aero-passion3.html

Its a "United States Air Force" mod

-Captain Obvious

Could there be a Script wrote to have the Wings on the B1 swept back while they are park at base ? Could there be a M58 Mine Clearing Line Charge (MICLIC) Vehicle somewhere in the future ?

In the init line you could tell the animation to be 1 or 0. Complete or not Complete.

_this animate ["wings", 1]; Try that in the init line of the empty B1B.

Edited by Raid

Ah now Igi answered and he said the the C17 uses the same config as the C130. Thats why i cant load in a tank in the C17. Just an info for randomslap if you guys didnt already fixed it ;)

The new C17 will not use igiload because u can load tracked vehicles without it. It also makes a ton of confliction between other vehicles it the pbo contain igiload. Igiload is a script for mission making. I was also recommended by Igi to not to use it as a pbo. I hope you guys understand :)

dear sexies:

i am now on this team. next update will be good

thanks

Could you post a v0.3 changelog before the release if possible? There was one couple weeks ago if i remember correctly but i feel like i missed something :/ lol

@Fuller is Randomslaps C17 going into the mod in V0.3?

Cant remember if you've confirmed it yet aha

- Tom

Internal documents has it slotted for v0.4, it won't be ready for v0.3. I still have to get the new textures done.

v0.3 includes the following:

- CV-22 Osprey

- MQ-9 Reaper

- RQ-4 Global Hawk

- AFSOC Units (CCT,PJ,JTAC,SOWT,CRO and STO) (M81 Woodland, DCU and Multicam)

- Misc. Bug Fixes

Edited by Sig [USMC]

@Fuller is Randomslaps C17 going into the mod in V0.3?

Cant remember if you've confirmed it yet aha

- Tom

We have combined our C17s and made one hell of a beast

We have combined our C17s and made one hell of a beast

Yeah I read that on his thread I think, Is there a RAF Texture being created or are you only doing a USAF One? only ask as his version has alot of textures!

;2715166']Internal documents has it slotted for v0.4' date=' it won't be ready for v0.3. I still have to get the new textures done.

v0.3 includes the following:

- CV-22 Osprey

- MQ-9 Reaper

- RQ-4 Global Hawk

- AFSOC Units (CCT,PJ,JTAC,SOWT,CRO and STO) (M81 Woodland, DCU and Multicam)

- Misc. Bug Fixes[/quote']

Good god! :D

---------- Post added at 23:23 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

Yeah I read that on his thread I think, Is there a RAF Texture being created or are you only doing a USAF One? only ask as his version has alot of textures!

I highly doubt theres gonna be RAF textures as its a USAF mod only. I hope they plan on making every USAF livery of the C-17 though, especially the Charleston one ^^

Good god! :D

---------- Post added at 23:23 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

I highly doubt theres gonna be RAF textures as its a USAF mod only. I hope they plan on making every USAF livery of the C-17 though, especially the Charleston one ^^

With the service menu. As long as that plane is used by other countries they will have access to there skin

With the service menu. As long as that plane is used by other countries they will have access to there skin

Great News!

SATCOM Antenna + Bag: courtesy of ARP2 Objects (not included)

CLF TFAR Backpack Radios: courtesy of Raspu & Gandi

;2715252']SATCOM Antenna + Bag: courtesy of ARP2 Objects (not included)

CLF TFAR Backpack Radios: courtesy of Raspu & Gandi

Seems like the bag is out of line with the soldiers bone - the bottom bit is literally so far apart. awkward..

Nice textures for the planes!

Wait, there is a service menu? Have I been missing out on a part of this mod? How do I access it?

Wait, there is a service menu? Have I been missing out on a part of this mod? How do I access it?

There is no service menu yet :) We will let you know when it is implemented into the planes.

May I kindly humbly pittifully ask for some F-16C screenies? Just to tease our already teased hearts? (after some F22 shots on the last page =)

;2715272']May I kindly humbly pittifully ask for some F-16C screenies? Just to tease our already teased hearts? (after some F22 shots on the last page =)

I'll upload a pic of the F16 after we figure these script errors out.