Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

deleted

Edited by fullerpj

Made it home in time for my bday today brother, checked ur thread, got an update. Been a good day thx bro

Thanks to FullerPJ And Dezkit, my helicopter is the first compatible with the MC-130J (That I know of)

2014_06_04_00003_by_atinakiri-d7l2yxu.jpg

RSC error message is still persisting. We are looking into it and will re-release V0.2.2 Hotfix soon. I do apologize for the inconvience

---------- Post added at 05:59 ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 ----------

Thanks to FullerPJ And Dezkit, my helicopter is the first compatible with the MC-130J (That I know of)

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/155/2/5/2014_06_04_00003_by_atinakiri-d7l2yxu.jpg

it is

hi fullerpj,

So I redo the tests, the error is there, the first person that takes place on the job of a weapon receives the error (test multiplayer dedicated server).

Thanks for the next release. Class refueling with helicopter :cool:

Hey there Fuller,

I've made an album on Imgur regarding some texture and shadow glitches I came across in the new version. Honestly some of this a little nit pickey, but I hope it helps:

http://imgur.com/a/xdAgJ#13

The order is backwards you have to start at the last picture and go back.

Other than that stunning work on the mod so far, keep it up!!

Hey there Fuller,

I've made an album on Imgur regarding some texture and shadow glitches I came across in the new version. Honestly some of this a little nit pickey, but I hope it helps:

http://imgur.com/a/xdAgJ#13

The order is backwards you have to start at the last picture and go back.

Other than that stunning work on the mod so far, keep it up!!

Thanks tuna. and you were right a couple of them were nit pickey but ill see what i can do..it only makes the mod better in the end

Thanks tuna. and you were right a couple of them were nit pickey but ill see what i can do..it only makes the mod better in the end

Gimme a break, I need to feedback something! Otherwise what would my purpose be in life? You stop making these flawless mods! :p

Hey Fullerpj, have you changed classnames of your aircraft on the last update (0.20)? I can´t spawn them with MCC anymore - thou they list on VVS, at least - which is probably due to classnames not recognised by MCC =(

On the other hand, dezkits aircrafts can be spawned with MCC but doesn´t list on VVS, but chortles Lightning II and John&Saul´s Superhornet appear on both, they got it right...

Gigantic work nonetheless, anxious to fly your Vypers and Raptors ;)

cheers!

I have not experienced this issue. My pilots all sound normal

Yip tried it again the pilot sounds like he is under water to the Gunner when auto pilot is engaged , will try to video it

I did turn them down..I'll check again

Also it's heard by who open the cargo door

;2704708']Hey Fullerpj' date=' have you changed classnames of your aircraft on the last update (0.20)? I can´t spawn them with MCC anymore - thou they list on VVS, at least - which is probably due to classnames not recognised by MCC =(

On the other hand, dezkits aircrafts can be spawned with MCC but doesn´t list on VVS, but chortles Lightning II and John&Saul´s Superhornet appear on both, they got it right...

Gigantic work nonetheless, anxious to fly your Vypers and Raptors ;)

cheers![/quote']

Hey no i havent changed the classnames which vehicles cant it load or is it all of them?

My bad, Fullerpj! On v0.1 the aircrafts would be listed as NATO (WEST) units (I mean, you could spawn through MCC on the NATO drop down list), but now I see you´ve fixed that on the config, so your aircrafts are listed on the USAF (West) drop down, but the problem is that there´s 2 USAFs for me (your mod and Atin&Angel´s USAF SF units) so your USAF is at the very bottom of all teams MCCs lists...

They´re all spawning alright, just needed to find the right list ;) (I was used to spawning them under NATO list, so that´s the confusion), sorry for the false alarm =)

But just to make this post somewhat useful, can I kindly ask for some screens of recent works on the Vyper and Raptor (cockpit, flying, etc) ? ;)

Just to tease for v0.3 =D

cheers!

;2704998']My bad' date=' Fullerpj! On v0.1 the aircrafts would be listed as NATO (WEST) units (I mean, you could spawn through MCC on the NATO drop down list), but now I see you´ve fixed that on the config, so your aircrafts are listed on the USAF (West) drop down, but the problem is that there´s 2 USAFs for me (your mod and Atin&Angel´s USAF SF units) so your USAF is at the very bottom of all teams MCCs lists...

They´re all spawning alright, just needed to find the right list ;) (I was used to spawning them under NATO list, so that´s the confusion), sorry for the false alarm =)

But just to make this post somewhat useful, can I kindly ask for some screens of recent works on the Vyper and Raptor (cockpit, flying, etc) ? ;)

Just to tease for v0.3 =D

cheers![/quote']

haha ill see what i can do..my main priority right now is fixing this RSC issue..i posted in the config and scripts thread to get some help http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178723-AC-130-Warning-Message-No-entry-config-bin-RscInGameUI&p=2704982#post2704982..but you know V0.3 is not the Aircraft your looking for thats V0.4 lol

Edited by fullerpj

but you know V0.3 is not the Aircraft your looking for thats V0.4 lol

Null problem, I´ll wait (eagerly, but will wait ;) just hoped somebody could fix Aplion´s HAFM F-16 meanwhile, it doesn´t have no RWR warnings, so you just get killed without a warning (and Aplion retired so it is a lost cause)

But I´m certain yours will be top notch! =)

cheers!

;2705023']Null problem' date=' I´ll wait (eagerly, but will wait ;) just hoped somebody could fix Aplion´s HAFM F-16 meanwhile, it doesn´t have no RWR warnings, so you just get killed without a warning (and Aplion retired so it is a lost cause)

But I´m certain yours will be top notch! =)

cheers![/quote']

LockDetectionSystem = "2 + 4 + 8";

incomingMissileDetectionSystem = 16;

soundLocked[] = {"\A3\Sounds_F\weapons\Rockets\locked_1",0.1,1};

soundIncommingMissile[] = {"\A3\Sounds_F\weapons\Rockets\locked_3",0.1,1.5};

But seeing as fuller is doing a F-16 might be best to wait.

"V0.3 is not the Aircraft your looking for"

xdA1Oaq.jpg

Nice little Promo video of the AC-130U gunship in action , let's see who can guess where the end credits come from

Nice little Promo video of the AC-130U gunship in action , let's see who can guess where the end credits come from

I still feel like the balance of the weapons is a little off. I've taken out structure with bursts of the 25mm, but I feel the 25 should only be effective against light vehicles and infantry in the open. And as shown in the video, a direct hit with the 105 does not destroy an armored target. I feel it should, or at least incapacitate it with one hit. The damage of the 40mm seems spot on.

I still feel like the balance of the weapons is a little off. I've taken out structure with bursts of the 25mm, but I feel the 25 should only be effective against light vehicles and infantry in the open. And as shown in the video, a direct hit with the 105 does not destroy an armored target. I feel it should, or at least incapacitate it with one hit. The damage of the 40mm seems spot on.

I increased the damage parameters already..you just haven't received them yet chill. It will be out when i release the hotfix

I increased the damage parameters already..you just haven't received them yet chill. It will be out when i release the hotfix

But didn't already alter the damage with the last update? Or have I misread that?

But didn't already alter the damage with the last update? Or have I misread that?

I increased the howitzer again

I'm sure we can all agree that its coming along nicely , very enjoyable indeed

AC-130U gunship promo video

Edited by THEBUCKFASTWINE

I'm sure we can all agree that its coming along nicely , very enjoyable indeed

AC-130U gunship promo video

nice video what mission are you playing in the video