United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Lookin great.. Cant wait to play them!

Just wondering will a RAAF reskin of the A variant be possible after release by people outside the modding team? Similarly Im sure some would like a RAF Reskin for the B variant too. :)

Just wondering will a RAAF reskin of the A variant be possible after release by people outside the modding team? Similarly Im sure some would like a RAF Reskin for the B variant too. :)

Can't really give much detail because Fuller and Peral are the ones who make the decisions. I may release a reskin of the RAF F35s on a separate thread though.

Technically, its a USAF mod :P

Can't really give much detail because Fuller and Peral are the ones who make the decisions. I may release a reskin of the RAF F35s on a separate thread though.

No problems. I just hope us aussies and brits can enjoy flying these beautiful birds in our own colours.

Technically, its a USAF mod :P

Yeah, thanks cpt.obvious ;)

I posted this in another thread yesterday and then I noticed this thread about the US Air Force aircraft. So I will put this in here; have any of you guys thought about either the MC-27J or the AC-235 as a light gunship for this mod to add a future capability aircraft to the roster as have been under consideration by the USAF and are being delivered to allied countries for use currently. In fact the AC-235 was just delivered to Jordan and the Italians have moved ahead with the MC-27J in a multipurpose role also. I know this is a USAF mod thread.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148719-ARMA-3-Addon-Request-Thread/page138&highlight=AC-235

I posted this in another thread yesterday and then I noticed this thread about the US Air Force aircraft. So I will put this in here; have any of you guys thought about either the MC-27J or the AC-235 as a light gunship for this mod to add a future capability aircraft to the roster as have been under consideration by the USAF and are being delivered to allied countries for use currently. In fact the AC-235 was just delivered to Jordan and the Italians have moved ahead with the MC-27J in a multipurpose role also. I know this is a USAF mod thread.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148719-ARMA-3-Addon-Request-Thread/page138&highlight=AC-235

Very doughtful I hate the concept of futuristic aircraft. When and if a certain aircraft becomes operational I'll talk to the team and we will make a decision as to add it or not, but I apologize no futuristic stuff will be In this mod

---------- Post added at 16:09 ---------- Previous post was at 16:06 ----------

The aircraft will eventually be able to be modified for other countries to use..as long as that aircraft is used by other countries. The f35 is a prime example of this as it is a joint fighter..so as slap said there will be a RAF skin. All this will be in the service menus

---------- Post added at 16:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:09 ----------

Nice mod, bro !

Thank you sir

---------- Post added at 16:16 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

Hey guys, isn't the ac-130 supposed to have one targeting camera for all weapons manned by a WSO instead of one for each? And if so, shouldn't it have auto-zeroing?

I see there's a TGP camera mounted on the left side of the fuselage on the landing gear bay.

One suggestion that would make this aircraft much more awesome would be to have the ability to set the radius of the orbit, cause 1km feels dangerous and restricts you to fly at 1050m AGL in order to be able to target the center of the orbit.

EDIT: another thing that would be awesome is having a laser designator and WP rounds, imagine JAAT missions with that...

EDIT2: the weapon damages are odd, the 105mm does little to no damage to a T-100 but the 25mm absolutely wrecks it, the 40 mm is halfway of damage.

There is an active TV moniter position on this aircraft.. As far as setting the radius of the orbit like in Arma 2 we are working on it. The tv moniter has an active laser on it and other types of rounds are inbound. The damage has been increased for all weapons the 105 being the strongest. The gau12 is highly effective against tech transports so it's strong for an obvious reason. I didn't want the ac-130 to practically break the game ya know what I mean

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

Just teasers :)

F35 Variants

F35A

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y511/DadJemima/2014-05-31_00005_zpsd50804c6.jpg

F35B

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y511/DadJemima/2014-05-31_00004_zpsbd8acb2b.jpg

F35C

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y511/DadJemima/2014-05-31_00003_zpsba1a0899.jpg

NOTE

These planes will be released on V.04 so be excited!

The models of these planes are no longer a X35 model and I have made it more circular so it now looks like actual F35s. New textures will be provided by shockley in the future.

As randomslap said these aircraft will be released with v0.4 with the rest of the fighters..I'm glad to see that you are showing so much love to them as slap showed much love to improving them. You will see them in a new light stay tuned

Just teasers :)

F35 Variants

F35A

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y511/DadJemima/2014-05-31_00005_zpsd50804c6.jpg

F35B

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y511/DadJemima/2014-05-31_00004_zpsbd8acb2b.jpg

F35C

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y511/DadJemima/2014-05-31_00003_zpsba1a0899.jpg

NOTE

These planes will be released on V.04 so be excited!

The models of these planes are no longer a X35 model and I have made it more circular so it now looks like actual F35s. New textures will be provided by shockley in the future.

this looks damn good nice work

okay how about new model for F-22?BTW those F-35 models look promising :)

F22 is being looked at dont worry

Thanks for the heads up Fuller. I didn't know if you guys would consider the 27J as it was an active program and they are being delivered to storage right now with some making their way into the hands of the Coast Guard and the Air National Guard as well for transport duty. Thanks again for the reply.

Thanks for the heads up Fuller. I didn't know if you guys would consider the 27J as it was an active program and they are being delivered to storage right now with some making their way into the hands of the Coast Guard and the Air National Guard as well for transport duty. Thanks again for the reply.

All good brother and its always good to ask :) i see your from bama what part? and are you auburn or bama?

Hey again, another thing that i found that would be nice to have it looked at is the capacity of the USAF security forces gear, especially the vests have a very small capacity, and the helmets are a little bit too shiny, but other than that I love the ABU's, it was about time someone created it. Have you thought about adding extra gear for JTAC's and other TACP units? for example texturing radios for task force arrowhead radio with ABU's like the CLF dudes? ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25638? ). Or a soflam?

I'm just too much into JTAC ops, soory for requesting too much stuff :p

Hey again, another thing that i found that would be nice to have it looked at is the capacity of the USAF security forces gear, especially the vests have a very small capacity, and the helmets are a little bit too shiny, but other than that I love the ABU's, it was about time someone created it. Have you thought about adding extra gear for JTAC's and other TACP units? for example texturing radios for task force arrowhead radio with ABU's like the CLF dudes? ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25638? ). Or a soflam?

I'm just too much into JTAC ops, soory for requesting too much stuff :p

We will see 😋

Great job on the mod! I love everything about the US Air Force, and even considered joining it. It's great to see some quality aircraft for Arma 3!

Front page has been updated. (as im sure some of you have already seen). I would like to state that you do not have to use all of the aircraft in this mod pack the mandatory one is the USAF_SFS as the pilots are in that one. I hope you enjoy v0.2 if you find bugs please inform me so that they will be taken care of. Please try not to repeat the bugs if they have already been posted. aka read the thread and make sure yours hasn't already been posted. I would like to thank everyone who have worked with me to get this out. And now a V0.3 leak. In v0.3 The US president will authorize the use of drones over stratis and altis. He is also sending in combat controllers and ospreys to help Nato in its on going fight. Enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/download/967anvq68t7ddv0/@USAF.rar

EDIT; Never mind i didnt see your post

The model isn't the issue atm but thanks for these pictures. These may help in the future.
Makes sense -- any model that didn't come from BI or that one didn't make itself is susceptible to rights concerns, but those look to be good references!

ac 130u first of nice work looks damn good

shooting with the 105 is not good at all is like it is shooting 100m of aim mean to short and i cant zero the gun

the to other guns are fine

and i am getting no entry 'config.bin/rscingameui.'. what ever that is

Congratulations to you, a very high quality work. I will test it on dedicated server. it is intended to provide a keys file in the future?

Thank you again for this great work fullerpj. :yay:

=]FF[=Walt71.

had bw mod running so now it is gone no entry 'config.bin/rscingameui.'. with out bw it is fine

but i got that no cannot load texture vehicle_w_mg.paa one have the AC130 on the map

ac130 got in pilot seat went to co pilot and got that again no entry 'config.bin/rscingameui.'.

and just ac 130 on map Altis

mpStatistics

AddInitAndRemoveOverridden statistics ... total messages = 61

33 ... Type_10

1 ... Type_47

2 ... Type_48

19 ... Type_54

2 ... Type_268

4 ... Type_328

Edited by ICE_AGE0815