United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

<a  href=110526-F-PA987-003.jpg' alt='110526-F-PA

Hey guys lets take a second and thank our service members past, present and future. Without them we wouldnt be here right enjoying the freedoms we have nor this game. And im not just saying this for the united states. Im speaking for our allies who have also perished in battle and made a way for your respective countries to prosper and move forward. May the dead rest in peace and thank you for being such a outstanding role model for our military careers. I also thank my brothers and sisters in arms who have fought long and hard to make a difference. And for all those on the BI forums that are military past or present thank you so much for your service. And for those who are wanting to join thank you for stepping up to the plate and i know you will do well.

Rough day at the office man, but you just made my day fuller. Got to call your boys to bring a little pain from above though. Thx brother as I know you've put your time in too :)

Rough day at the office man, but you just made my day fuller. Thx brother as I know you've put your time in too :)

Yes sir 7 years E-5 USAF security forces

Joining the Army national Guard in June

Thank you for your service brother

First, Im really feel great with ur Air force packs.

And also so proud with the fact that u are a one of the US air force

I was in UK Royal army as Tank Officer.

So Keep workin with it.

Good to know u a a soldier Fuller.

Here in the Netherlands we pay our respects on May the 5th. The day we we're liberated by Canadian, American and British soldiers in 1945 after operation Market Garden. I've always wondered, why is memorial day held on the last monday of May, and not a specific date?

Over here there is a lot of Celebration on may the 5th, because the day prior may the 4th we pay tribute to all the fallen soldiers who fought for liberty worldwide, and its quite a silent day. So on may the 5th there's festivals and funfairs around the country that you can visit.

Yep the Air Force mod is great thanks to Fuller and the whole team.

And i am proud that u as an Air Force bro work on it.

And yeah i am still in the Air Force returned yesterday to Travis after a flight with a C17 (still missing my good old C5 xD)

So keep on your awesome work and yeah i would like to thank all of you who served in past, present and future.

Edited by Capt Daniels

sooo.... where is air force one?

Air Force one isn't a plane that would be used in any type of contingency mission..the most you could get out of it in a mission is a highjacking or blow it up or something..technically speaking Air Force one is not maintained by the air force nor is it piloted by active duty pilots. Its a retired Col that flies it. We guard it though

Edited by fullerpj

A 747 is way too big for altis. I wish somebody makes a mega terrain just for flying missions and scenery!

A 747 is way too big for altis. I wish somebody makes a mega terrain just for flying missions and scenery!

I believe someone had ported over the TOH terrain. That's like 4 or 5 times the size of Altis, but no ground detaill.

For the MC130 Combat Talon II are you making the front nose part, also will it have a "Service Menu" for different skins and have the black / really dark grey skin like this? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/MC-130_Combat_Talon_II.jpg

No I needed to correct myself It will not be MC-130E Combat Talon II like in your picture..It will be the MC-130P Combat Shadow. and it will have a service menu in the future.

No I needed to correct myself It will not be MC-130E Combat Talon II like in your picture..It will be the MC-130P Combat Shadow. and it will have a service menu in the future.

I thought that the MC-130J replaced everything else. Or at least is in the process.

Same thing with the AC-130J replacing the AC-130U.

will it have the small camera on the front working? i saw it in Richard's picture

I thought that the MC-130J replaced everything else. Or at least is in the process.

Same thing with the AC-130J replacing the AC-130U.

you are correct with both. The MC130J was officially retired. The AC-130U is still in operation and the AC-130J Ghost Rider is in trials

---------- Post added at 02:32 ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 ----------

will it have the small camera on the front working? i saw it in Richard's picture

No it will not and yes it will have a camera in the front that will be working.

The MC-130J was retired or the P?

The P is retired. The MC-130J is still active as the Commando II.

I think the nose piece could be worth it. Seeing how fast you model, how difficult would it be for you to modify.

I think the nose piece could be worth it. Seeing how fast you model, how difficult would it be for you to modify.

Im not modeling as fast as you think. I am still learning but maybe in the future the nose could be adapted but right now i found a MC-130 refrence pic with the texture that is currently on there with the current C130 nose and thats what im using.

Can you please post a list of classnames for the uniforms (vests, helmets etc.)?

Any chance of a YMC-130? The only difference between the normal c-130s and the YMC is the extreme amounts of JATO on the plane.

Can you please post a list of classnames for the uniforms (vests, helmets etc.)?

They will be in the readme file :)

---------- Post added at 19:53 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

Any chance of a YMC-130? The only difference between the normal c-130s and the YMC is the extreme amounts of JATO on the plane.

No this wont make it in. I think we have decided on all of the aircraft that will be in this mod.

I think we have decided on all of the aircraft that will be in this mod.

Maybe down the road can get you guys a full rotary airwing ;)

A few questions:

- Has the C-5's tendency to instantly explode from less-than-perfect takeoffs/landings been fixed in v0.2?

- Is Peral's C-17 separate from the one released by randomslap & mukcep? Is reverse-thrust possible in A3?

- Is the F-16 the same model HAFM uses? Could we see a Thunderbirds skin? :)

Also I recommend a "group photo" of the planes for Armaholic's thumbnail so people can see it's not just an AC-130 mod.