SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Im going to be doing a multiplayer test here in a little bit PM me if interested

Tested it awesome work. The only thing I had a problem with was the C-7 after take off the landing gear would not retract. Excited to see updates to this mod!

Beautiful mod: planes are really well done.

Could you investigate the follow issuees?

-- B1b

Reproduce:

- put the plane b1b in the editor;

- play ;

- press lmb (left mouse button);

-- Issue

After I press the left mouse button got this error:

_obj = list select 0 #

error: divisore per zero; line 16 file bib/scr/wso_catchmissile

--

-- Ac130 spooky

2) Reproduce:

- put the plane in the editor

- play;

got this error:

!Dmm_orbit_active ...

error: variable non defined

ac_130\scripts\orbit\init.sqf line 9

3) Reproduce:

- Put the Ac_130 in the editor (Flying)

- play;

- switch seat to M102 or M60 or Gau 12

I can't no more switch the seat to pilot

4)

- Put the Ac_130 in the editor

- play;

I got this error message:

No entry Cfg.bin\RsrTitles\Default.duration

//

Edit: added reports

B-1

Ok your first error i could not reproduce. I loaded it up and pressed left mouse and did not get a error. i looked at that script in the B-1..go into the script folder and make sure that it says 1 and not 0.

AC-130

1. For some reason the script is giving a constant error that is only visible in Dev branch. I will get with Jones to figure out whats going on with it

2. If you load the gunship via Nato you are loading it with a full crew..once you go to one spot you cant go back. i think that is fixable though not sure

3. that Rsr error is fixed now will be out with small update soon.

---------- Post added at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was at 22:04 ----------

is Massi's nato weapons a dependicy becuase the SF guys dont have weapons ? i'm getting a error saying somthing about cannot open FHQ m4a1

Yes it is dependent on massi's and FHQ weapons..tbh i thought everyone would be using them. I will get with the authors to see if i can include those sole weapons into the pact to get rid of the dependency issue

really nice work for an alpha love the AC130 did not look for bugs yet but i will. would like to get a key for the addons and bisign would like to up load the mod to a mp sever

nice work keep it up

for those of you having trouble getting the landing gear up..after reproducing the issues it seems that damage is being dealt to the plane for some reason and its damaged to where some functions such as lowering and raising the landing gear doesnt work..i will look into this one asap

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

really nice work for an alpha love the AC130 did not look for bugs yet but i will. would like to get a key for the addons and bisign would like to up load the mod to a mp sever

nice work keep it up

Sorry i forgot to add them it will be in the next update.

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

Is anyone else receiving any of the errors already mentioned?

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

Hi Fullerpj!

Since i cant pm anyone ill post my report here seeing how I can't seem to get enough of this mod and i would love to help make it better:D

B1 Lancer

-Turning radius compared to location of front guide gears is off by couple degrees(could not estimate, but it's probably like 10 degrees more needed).

-The external refuelling arm spazzes out during flight, takeoff, and idle.

-Max altitude is 2000m for some odd reason, which can be a problem for high altitude bombing operations or just AA evasion

C5 Galaxy

-Very heavy and very hard to take off. On the main airport on Altis I went in the lights at the end of the runway

-Gear retract does not work

-The engine sound is not loaded fully i believe and almost sounds like a weak weedwhacker

-Very weak engines(not sure if by design). was only able to reach 2300m before i had to dive to prevent stalling

-crashed on soft landing(34 tries)

AC-130U

-stability issue; tilts back when engines start and cannot take off since it explodes eventually

KC-135

-Has altitude issue just like the B1

-sound does not work properly(unless it is designed that way)

Ps PM me for screenshots/system specs if needed

Great job on it too! Outstanding for an alpha!

B-1:

Turning radius i will look at.

Looking at the spaze now lol

Ive gone higher than 2000m ill look into that.

C-5: Its a heavy lifter :) if you go to about 180 km/h to 200 km/h you can get proper uplift

That Weedwhacker sound is honostly what it sounds like pull up a Youtube video lmao

Ill look into the engines

AC-130U: Sounds like you were letting the AI fly dont let them fly it right now

KC-135: Sounds are correct on it and i will look at the ceiling issue

---------- Post added at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Side Note: I need everyone to look into the USAF Security Forces pilots under the editor and tell me if you see only two units avaliable or 5

i have USAF Security Forces pilots 2 in there and it is asking for the fhq m4

and some tiny texture bug

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

i have USAF Security Forces pilots 2 in there and it is asking for the fhq m4

Ok thanks there should be two enlisted, two captain, two major and a Lt. Col. Ill get that out to the masses and that FHQ M4 is a dependency as i thought most would be using it or massai's nato weapons

Hi Fullerpj!

Since i cant pm anyone ill post my report here seeing how I can't seem to get enough of this mod and i would love to help make it better:D

B1 Lancer

-Turning radius compared to location of front guide gears is off by couple degrees(could not estimate, but it's probably like 10 degrees more needed).

-The external refuelling arm spazzes out during flight, takeoff, and idle.

-Max altitude is 2000m for some odd reason, which can be a problem for high altitude bombing operations or just AA evasion

C5 Galaxy

-Very heavy and very hard to take off. On the main airport on Altis I went in the lights at the end of the runway

-Gear retract does not work

-The engine sound is not loaded fully i believe and almost sounds like a weak weedwhacker

-Very weak engines(not sure if by design). was only able to reach 2300m before i had to dive to prevent stalling

-crashed on soft landing(34 tries)

AC-130U

-stability issue; tilts back when engines start and cannot take off since it explodes eventually

KC-135

-Has altitude issue just like the B1

-sound does not work properly(unless it is designed that way)

Ps PM me for screenshots/system specs if needed

Great job on it too! Outstanding for an alpha!

Pretty sure thats a mod conflict, i had none of the errors you listed with mine.

getting a error when i try and put down a manned c-5 bad vehicle type usaf_sfs_officer_tan

getting a error when i try and put down a manned c-5 bad vehicle type usaf_sfs_officer_tan

Yep i found that one..its because one of the pilots didnt make it in there..spawn empty for now taking care of that as we speak

I want to idk if I could change the flash though..if it can be changed I will do it

For the USMC mod I'm working on we included basic USAF units and I have the basic Security Forces Beret on that second one; When I'm home I could send you the texture to take a look?

For the USMC mod I'm working on we included basic USAF units and I have the basic Security Forces Beret on that second one; When I'm home I could send you the texture to take a look?

Excellent yes please and thank you

Erm... probably not going to happen but any plans for an HH-60G?

Awesome; Heres a screenshot if you wanna see what your gonna get.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468682266772337502/4912C56A61BF1EED2D46A5072D5A6039B09C01E5/

That's perfect thanks so much

---------- Post added at 01:09 ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 ----------

Erm... probably not going to happen but any plans for an HH-60G?

Idk yet

Gotcha, thanks!

damn having a blast with the AC 130 best plane mod ever put it in a dominion missions so much fun

there are some small texture bugs on the AC 130 but the is fine for an alpha

Thanks im glad majority of the issues are small..once we get those ironed out i can move on to the next addition to the USAF mod..one that everyone has been waiting on

that is good to hear you guys did a heck of a job and like i allway say stuff like that sould be in the game from the get go but that is just my to cents

Thanks im glad majority of the issues are small..once we get those ironed out i can move on to the next addition to the USAF mod..one that everyone has been waiting on

Ahem C-17, F-22 or B-2? I doubt the C-17 will since youre remaking it entirerly but it still would be amazing. F-22 would be my best bet if i had to guess ^^ lol C-17 <3

Doing air to air refuels are way too satisfying, :). I love getting my fuel then dropping under the KC-135 then blasting the speed and overtaking in an F18.