m1lkm8n

Jalalabad, Afghanistan---By M1lkm8n and Smokedog

progress update on my end.  quick fly around. This is part of the lower right side of Jalalabad

https://youtu.be/_d-4gYAIocs

Once i get smokedogs completed upper right portion of the terrain we will really have something to show off 🙂

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

awesome stuff guys! looking forward to it

• Like 1

Here's a couple of screen shots form last night. I think we are going to do a video each week showing the progress. Or at least try to! 

I did combine myselfs and smokedogs portion of the terrain however I imported all the object on the same layer which is not good for editing so I will be going back and redoing that. Plus he is not 100% done with that section anyway. 

https://imgur.com/a/sJ66J4Q

Edit---

oh yea here's a fun video 🙂

• Like 8

Just a few wip videos 

• Like 15

50 minutes ago, Sanchez Milsim said:

Hi, are u using Opteryx buildings in this map???

Yes we have upgraded and opened quite a bit of his buildings. Also most of the miss. stuff he made such as walls and other objects have been upgraded and included as well. I think if you go to my YouTube channel you should be able to see all the buildings and object that will be included in the next update

• Like 4

I follow you youtube channel. This stuff will be included in JBAD?? or separately?? Good job, people is boring of arma 2 buildings, i know interior better than my house XD. New buildings make difference. Thanks and good job!!

Currently the new buildings are implemented into jbad and the addon.  Since OPX released his stuff open source any buildings we converted will eventually be released as the same for people to do as they please with them.  

• Like 1

wishful of this release, i would like to use it in future map projects, thanks for info and the news!!

if you need help to object placement i have a lot of experience with XCAM, will be a pleasure to cooperate in this huge project.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sanchez Milsim said:

wishful of this release, i would like to use it in future map projects, thanks for info and the news!!

if you need help to object placement i have a lot of experience with XCAM, will be a pleasure to cooperate in this huge project.

Hop into the discord server when you get a minute

https://discord.gg/0nJVYhUHhWEiFgfC

• Like 2

Hey guys. Please welcome Sanchez Milsim to the team. 

With him joining the team hopefully we can get jbad in your hands sooner and have it looking real nice.  

• Like 16

Update still going on the filling of fields and compounds the pace has ramped up as we refine the work flow. Top left just needs its finishing touches before I move over to the top right tile, I will get through that a lot faster as it thins out meaning less models.

M1LK is smashing the bottom right tile the largest part of the green zone and has put down a huge portion in so progress is going well and looking stunning. 

• Like 11

Water flows in Jalalabad river system well done Milk will open up a lot more for game play river patrols. 

• Like 12