raspu86

C-L-F Mods - Additional backpacks/radios

Cool, what is about new custom dialog? :)

Erm... what is it supposed to be?

Erm... what is it supposed to be?

I am about radio dialog you see pressing ALT+P. It is possible to create such for your radio backpacks.

I am about radio dialog you see pressing ALT+P. It is possible to create such for your radio backpacks.

Oh you mean the custom dialog! Something like this? ;)

y7bGvZVl.jpg

Edited by Raspu86

Tone down the Bevel and Emboss highlights for about 15/30% and you should be spot on :)

Hi, the Graphic work with backpacks is awesome, i don't wanna by bijatch about it but would it be possible for you to talk with guys from task force radio and implement it directly to their release? because otherwise it's gonna be another addon what we will have to put on server and everyone else will have to download it.

Hi, the Graphic work with backpacks is awesome, i don't wanna by bijatch about it but would it be possible for you to talk with guys from task force radio and implement it directly to their release? because otherwise it's gonna be another addon what we will have to put on server and everyone else will have to download it.

We have plan to merge, but some time after release.

We have plan to merge, but some time after release.

That's great news! These look brilliant!

Really really nice Raspu86 congratulations, release prevision.

no offense to task force radio or anything but will these also work with ACRE2 when its released?

no offense to task force radio or anything but will these also work with ACRE2 when its released?

No offence to ACRE2, but if it doesn't include a unicorn and some fairy dust, we might as well stick to TFR:p