haleks

Unlocked Uniforms

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest
updated mirror with signed archive, key included

Thank you Fox! ;)

Pepe Hal, have you considered to make a version with server keys? I'd love to suggest this addon to my group but no chance without server keys. Sorry to bother you with this request.

Pepe Hal, have you considered to make a version with server keys? I'd love to suggest this addon to my group but no chance without server keys. Sorry to bother you with this request.

Done! :)

Just redownload the files.

I never did those before, so tell me if anything's wrong!

Great, thank you very much for your quick action. I will provide feedback asap.

Edit: It works. By the way, I have just stepped out to my balcony and shouted three cheers for you. Believe it or not: Thousands of people have met for spontaneous processions, car drivers are honking, it is just incredible. Thanks again and regards from Germany.

Edited by Alpha-Kilo

I jumped for joy when I saw that this was available! However (And I apologise if this has already been mentioned - I looked but couldn't find anything) this only seems to work when looting enemy uniforms for me. I'm unable to add the uniform using AddUniform to give my NPC's the uniform as soon as the server starts. The uniform I'm trying to put on them, is the priest one from the A2 Civ pack, amongst others. Still seems to be limited to faction only though, even using forceAddUniform - any suggestions there or is that already known about?

I've noticed that behaviour too - I think it started when BI introduced the forceAddUniform command.

I don't know how to fix this, but I'll take a deeper look at it eventually.

@Alpha-Kilo : Thanks man! ;)

The author is still working on this wonderful mod? You can update it with the fashion RHS?

Well I'm busy with other projects, but since I've received several requests for various mods, I guess it's time for an update. :)

I'll add support for Niko's Uniforms Megapack and take a look at RHS.

If you guys have any request, post it here!

By the way, I strongly encourage all mod makers to take a look at my config : feel free to apply it to your units!

Thank you so much! Very good and correct mod. Let's wait for the update!

Hello! Tell please as you progress with the upgrade? When are you going to release an update?

is there anyway to put this into a script? i found the putonuniform script on armahollic but its currently broken. I'm attempting to use a little mods as possible but atleast this is on play with six.

I only wanted to allow the opfor to be able to do this would there be a way to restrict this usage to opfor only?

Hi,

this addon is 100% config, as it is the simplest and most reliable solution.

As far as I know, a scripted solution should be possible with the forceAddUniform command, but it would most likely be clunky, overcomplicated and subject to glitches.

As for the update : I'm caught up with RL stuff and other projects, but I'll try to push one ASAP. ;)

Hi,

Work is done and ready for the RHS infantry : it will be one optionnal file for each side, this way people who don't play with the "Escalation" bundle (if there's any) will be able to use them.

I still have to take a look at Niko's megapack : depending on how Niko did the config work, it could be very fast to do; in wich case the update will most likely be ready this week.

If you guys have a request for any other popular mod that is not working already with Unlocked Uniforms, now is the time to ask! ;)

Updated!:)

Changelog :

24/02/2015 : Updated to v1.0.7

IMPORTANT! I had to make new BIkeys, make sure to perform a clean install of the mod.

- Added support file for Niko's Uniform Megapacks.

- Added two support files for the RHS mod : one for each side. Make sure to use both if you are running the "Escalation" bundle.

I couldn't test the update in MP : tell me if there's anything wrong with the new keys! ;)

Can you please add PG Services and Gorka uniform support?

Edited by rlex

I keep getting kicked off my server after putting uu_niko_usa in my mod folder for the server and myself. the unlocked uniforms PBO works just fine though. I was reading that the pbo might be corrupt but I re downloaded it just to make sure and still got the same problem. any help would be greatly appreciated.

from my RPT

22:26:20 No player found for channel 617136256 - message ignored

22:26:20 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #2118688297, users.card=0

22:26:20 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 2118688297

22:26:20 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 2118688297 (Ragemachine)

22:26:20 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 2118688297 (Ragemachine)

Can you please add PG Services and Gorka uniform support?

I didn't see your request, sorry! I'll take a look at those and add them whenever I have time.

I keep getting kicked off my server after putting uu_niko_usa in my mod folder for the server and myself. the unlocked uniforms PBO works just fine though. I was reading that the pbo might be corrupt but I re downloaded it just to make sure and still got the same problem. any help would be greatly appreciated.

from my RPT

I don't think those lines refer to anything in unlocked_uniforms; maybe there's a conflict with another mod?

Could you send me the complete mod list you were using?

I'll try to reproduce it; but I doubt that this file can cause such an error, as it just changes one config entry...

Here's the content of uu_niko_usa :

class CfgPatches {
class UU_Niko_USA {
	units[] = {};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredAddons[] = {"Niko_USA_cfg"};
	author[] = {"Haleks"};
	versionDesc = "Unlocked Uniforms";
};
};

class CfgVehicles {
class SoldierWB;

class Niko_US_Base : SoldierWB {
	modelsides[] = {3, 2, 1, 0};
};
};

I've only just stated my own server so I'm still new to these things so I might have jacked something up lol. I'll post the mods I'm running when I get home from work. Do I need to add the niko unlock to my mod folder and server? Or can I just put it on the server? Because I only get kicked when I run it from my client side.

I for got to mention I am running a epoch server you think it would be something with that?

I for got to mention I am running a epoch server you think it would be something with that?

Could be; I've never seen any kind of changelog for Epoch, so I have no idea what the authors modify in their mod... :/

Might be worth reporting the issue to Epoch team?

Would this work on Mission side instead of it being an Addon? it would be one too many thing to download and add to parameters especially since its not available to download on A3 Launcher, not may players would know to get it?