haleks

Unlocked Uniforms

Hi guys!

Thanks to NorX_Aengell, I have a complete list of models/uniforms that need to be patched.

Hopefully the few models not working currently will be fixed with the next update (coming soon!).

Cheers!

Thanks for informing us of the update :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Seems, like now this mod requires "Russian" addon? I launched game with unlocked uniforms and at main game menu I got on screen error message about lacking some config entry. My RPT is full of such:

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.scope'.
Warning Message: '/' is not a value
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.model'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.simulation'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.accuracy'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.camouflage'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.audible'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.displayName'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.textSingular'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.speechSingular'.
Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.textPlural'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.speechPlural'.
Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.maxDetectRange'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.detectSkill'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.mineAlertIconRange'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.weaponSlots'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.spotableNightLightsOff'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.spotableDarkNightLightsOff'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.spotableNightLightsOn'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.visibleNightLightsOff'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.visibleNightLightsOn'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.nameSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.side'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.destrType'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.picture'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.portrait'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.icon'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.cost'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.fuelCapacity'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.fuelConsumptionRate'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.armor'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.crewCrashProtection'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.damageResistance'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.extCameraPosition'.
Warning Message: []: '/' not an array
Cannot evaluate '' - no file
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.extCameraPosition'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUD_RU_Soldier_diver_base.groupCameraPosition'.

Seems, like now this mod requires "Russian" addon? I launched game with unlocked uniforms and at main game menu I got on screen error message about lacking some config entry.

Yeah, I made something dumb on my end - I didn't realize it would throw an error message (I knew I should have taken more time to test it before release :/).

Also, it has come to my attention that a few models are still not compatible (again, thanks to NorX Aengell for pointing it out to me).

Both those issues will be fixed ASAP!

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

I am also getting an error about the Russians, so yes - it requires them to run without that error :)

Hotfix released!

05/05/2014 : Hotfix

- [Fixed] Support files for addon units are now optionnal; no more dependency issues.

- Added a few more vanilla units that were still missing (Thanks again to NorX_Aengell).

You may re-download v1.0.4 to fix the reported issues.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience; and don't hesitate to request support for other addon units if need be!

Hotfix version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

Thank you Fox! ;)

New racer coverall and helmets (Karts). Any chance for an update? :)

Done! :)

Download : @Unlocked_Uniforms v1.0.5

Changelog :

28/06/2014 : Updated to v1.0.5

- Unlocked Drivers & Marshall uniforms (Kart DLC).

All 7 hidden driver models are now available in Editor mode, with fixed names ("Driver (blue)", "Driver (black)", etc).

Edited by Pepe Hal

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Is it wrong to assume that all these uniforms are within the scope of your pbo? As I said per PM, I can't seem to use BI ones like U_BG_Guerilla1_1 on the 0 side. Defining modelsides[]={3,2,1,0}; within the class that used the uniformClass="U_BG_Guerilla1_1" did not seem to work.

I'd say 98% of the uniforms should be totally unlocked (there's a few exceptions like the journalist clothes). I'll check your issue though - are you on early 1.24 (not the dev branch)?

I'll have to update this anyway : I noticed that Kerry's guerilla uniform is still locked, and there's the bootcamp uniform to do.

Hi Pepe,

Does this mod unlock uniforms not normally accessible in game, or does it allow any one to wear any other factions uniforms.

Hi Pepe, thanks for the reply. I am on 1.22.125. I am using your 1.05.

The errors in the RPT are as follows:

ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier

Uniform U_BG_leader is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_HM1

Uniform U_BG_Guerilla1_1 is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_R7

Uniform U_BG_Guerilla2_3 is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_R5

soldier[16aa_Soldier_R5]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

Uniform U_BG_Guerilla2_1 is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_R4

soldier[16aa_Soldier_R4]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

Uniform U_I_G_Story_Protagonist_F is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_R3

Uniform U_BG_Guerilla2_3 is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_R2

Uniform U_BG_Guerilla2_1 is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_R1

Uniform U_BG_Guerilla1_1 is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_HM4

Uniform U_BG_Guerilla3_2 is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_HM2

Uniform U_BG_Guerilla3_1 is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_HM3

Uniform U_BG_Guerilla3_2 is not allowed for soldier class 16aa_Soldier_HM2

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

I also made a test for you here:

.Rar file with addonfolder that contains your pbo plus my own.

My own pbo adds a unit, config is

class CfgPatches
{
class clothing
{
	units[]={};
	weapons[]={};
	requiredVersion=1;
	requiredAddons[]=
	{
		"Unlocked_Uniforms"
	};
};
};
class CfgVehicleClasses
{
class clothing_InfantryClass
{
	displayName="Men";
	priority=3;
};
};

class CfgFactionClasses
{
class clothing_faction
{
	displayName="Vitton";
	priority=1;
	side=0;
	icon="";
};
};

class CfgVehicles
{
class B_G_Soldier_F;

class clothing_soldier_01 : B_G_Soldier_F
{
	side=0;
	faction="clothing_faction";
	backpack="";
	vehicleclass="clothing_InfantryClass";
	author="";
	_generalMacro="clothing_soldier_01";
	displayName="Vitton Mercenary";
	weapons[]=
	{
		"Throw",
		"Put",
		"Binocular"
	};
	respawnWeapons[]=
	{
		"Throw",
		"Put",
		"Binocular"
	};
	magazines[]=
	{
	};
	respawnMagazines[]=
	{
	};
	linkedItems[]=
	{
		"V_BandollierB_blk",
		"ItemMap",
		"ItemCompass",
		"ItemWatch",
		"ItemRadio"
	};
	respawnLinkedItems[]=
	{
		"V_BandollierB_blk",
		"ItemMap",
		"ItemCompass",
		"ItemWatch",
		"ItemRadio"
	};
	uniformClass="U_BG_Guerilla2_3";
};
};

Plus a mission to test, which shows that 1) Own unit + AI do not spawn with the right uniform.

2) BLUFOR AI does through Init line code.

3) OPFOR AI with Init line code does not.

RPT:

Uniform U_BG_Guerilla2_3 is not allowed for soldier class clothing_soldier_01

Ok, it's actually due to a mistake on my end - I'll fix it along with the next update.

Meanwhile, I suggest you base your unit on I_G_Soldier_F rather than B_G_Soldier_F, it will work without a problem.

Also, you shouldn't have to include my addon in the "requiredAddons" list - it should work anyway. ;)

Thanks for spotting this one mate!

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ----------

Hi Pepe,

Does this mod unlock uniforms not normally accessible in game, or does it allow any one to wear any other factions uniforms.

Nope, it doesn't unlock the hidden textures right now; but I might work on that later.

Edited by Pepe Hal

I actually just found out to use the I_G or O_G instead :) Thanks!

You're welcome!