haleks

Unlocked Uniforms

This small addon unlocks every uniform to all factions in Arma 3.

You can now loot and wear any uniform you may find (be it military or civilian clothings) - regardless the faction you belong to.
Note that wearing an enemy uniform doesn't allow to pose as an enemy : uniforms don't affect side relations.
This addon also fixes the "naked uniform" glitch in MP.

Download : @Unlocked_Uniforms v1.0.7

Changelog :

24/02/2015 : Updated to v1.0.7
IMPORTANT! I had to make new BIkeys, make sure to perform a clean install of the mod.
- Added support file for Niko's Uniform Megapacks.
- Added two support files for the RHS mod : one for each side. Make sure to use both if you are running the "Escalation" bundle.

11/07/2014 : Updated to v1.0.6
- Added support file for the RDS A2 Civilian Pack.
- The Bootcamp uniform introduced with Arma3 1.24 is unlocked.
- [Fixed] Issue with one of the BlueFor guerilla uniforms.
- [Fixed] Unlocked Kerry's guerilla uniform.

28/06/2014 : Updated to v1.0.5
- Unlocked Drivers & Marshall uniforms (Kart DLC).
All 7 hidden driver models are now available in Editor mode, with fixed names ("Driver (blue)", "Driver (black)", etc).

05/05/2014 : Hotfix
- [Fixed] Support files for addon units are now optionnal; no more dependency issues.

- Added a few more vanilla units that were still missing (Thanks again to NorX_Aengell).

03/05/2014 : Updated to v1.0.4
- [Fixed] All vanilla units are now compatible (except for a couple of units like the blufor survivor and the press reporter).
Thanks to NorX_Aengell for his usefull script!

- Added support for the Russians Addon by Sudden.

22/04/2014 : Updated to v1.0.3
- [Fixed] A few civilian models and combat divers weren't compatible.

21/04/2014 : Updated to v1.0.2
- Unlocked civilian clothings for all military factions.

License :

88x31.png

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

You may not upload this content to Steam Workshop.

This mod should be compatible with most addon units : if you stumble upon any exception, please report it so I can make it compatible.

Edited by haleks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@unlocked_uniforms.png

@ Pepe Hal;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

You did it! Good job. :)

Now Rydygier have to bundle it into Pilgrimage. :D

Great. :) Addons can't be "bundled in" to the mission pbo AFAIK, just play the mission with this addon active, and you should be able to wear uniforms of other factions. Hopefully in the future civilian clothes too.

Does this work for faces? Setface "IG_Leader" does not work. Blocked in some way.

Thank you Foxhound & Sonsalt!

@Trauma.au : Nope :/

It doesn't change anything else than the models compatibility for each faction : identities/faces are another story I'm afraid.

EDIT : Download link updated!

Civilian clothes have been unlocked - it was easier than I thought! ^^'

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 ----------

Just noticed that you can't take uniforms from a few civilian units like the "fugitive".

It should be easy to fix though; don't hesitate to report any broken unit/uniform before I update! ;)

Edited by Pepe Hal

hah, finally! I tried so hard to make a mission where you could steal the enemy's uniforms, but it never ever worked right. Will this sync in MP and everything?

Getting enemies not to shoot at you is pretty easy, the uniforms were always the pain in the ass for me. I eventually gave up and people have probably solved the issue enough that I could have revisited earlier but this sounds perfect as it doesn't require any hijinks for getting the uniform, just the undercover code.

Thanks MordeaniisChaos!

I don't have much experience regarding MP, but it should work without any issues - well I hope so, I'll have to wait for some feedback on this.

I'm currently tracking models/uniforms that need to be modified - so far I found & fixed 8 civ models wich weren't working.

I'll check for any other vanilla unit and probably update this tomorrow.

EDIT : Divers needed a fix too. As well as the journalist & scientist uniforms - but I'm struggling on the last ones... :/

Edited by Pepe Hal

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

@ Pepe Hal

Working well so far mate, tested on Rydygiers Pilgrimage! Thx ;)

I will be testing this very soon, if it works the way I think it does, then god bless this modification and its' author. ;)

Man, you made my fucking day :). You don't imagine the script i made for me and my mate to wear Opfor suit and be JIP compatible...And the solution was so simple :p...Nice find :).

Great. :) Addons can't be "bundled in" to the mission pbo AFAIK, just play the mission with this addon active, and you should be able to wear uniforms of other factions. Hopefully in the future civilian clothes too.

Pepe Hal, is it possible to include scripts from this addon into a mission?

Note, this addon does not contain any scripts. It is pure config mod. Scripts of course could be included (technically). Config changes - not.

Thank you guys! :)

@Alex72 : Rydygier is right, config modifications aren't possible in mission files; an addon is the only way to do it.

But config modifications are less likely to cause issues and it is way simpler than having to deal with complicated scripts - so it's a win-win in the end. ;)

Small update!

- [Fixed] A few civilian models and combat divers weren't compatible.

I was planning on taking some time to check for other units, but since I'll be away from my computer for a few days... ;)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Stumbled upon one set ot Guerilla smocks that didnt seem to work. Playing Pilgrimage and im wearing guerilla smocks from start, but found another one and cant use it. Uniforms and civilian clothes have worked good so far though. Please test all guerilla smocks if you havent and see if there something up with them.

Cheers for a great little addon. ;)

Noticed something odd... when playing as INDEP units (The Pomi PG Services addon) we would randomly lose our uniform when players connected. Uniforms were BLUFOR with some PG stuff mixed in. I'm not sure if it was an ArmA bug or the addon, but this doesn't happen when playing as BLUFOR and wearing INDEP uniforms. Nice addon though, thank you :)

Noticed something odd... when playing as INDEP units (The Pomi PG Services addon) we would randomly lose our uniform when players connected. Uniforms were BLUFOR with some PG stuff mixed in. I'm not sure if it was an ArmA bug or the addon, but this doesn't happen when playing as BLUFOR and wearing INDEP uniforms. Nice addon though, thank you :)

That's a problem with the mod itself i've always had this issue in multiplayer and ended up replacing its randomization script (with my own addon)

I've tweaked the mod for internal use so that pretty much all uniforms (except of few from A3 Alpha) work. It's not optimal but it works. If someone wants it and author agree I can post it here or send via PM.