Having issues with my Steam cloud memory! Apparently I've run out of space (which isn't true, because there's not much on it!). Looking into sorting it now...

OK - we're good to go! 'Options None' available to friends for playtesting on Steam Workshop! Feedback - as always - is welcome (though deadline's looming, so can only make reasonable changes now). Hope you guys enjoy.

All it was, Steam was telling me I didn't have enough memory to upload my mission - basically, a sync issue. Managed to resolve it in the end by deleting some material. Not sure how I'm going to upload the entire campaign to Steam though - might mean I need to delete all the single missions on there!

Hey, I saw you've made up some laptop screens in Options None, didn't realise that was possible, so thanks for showing me.

"Totally unrelated": Caught this Greenback officer from MERCS playing Road's End! On duty! :D

2014-10-03_00005o3j5t.jpg

Lol! Brilliant! :) Yeah - it's awesome with the custom laptop textures! I think they added the option with the Bootcamp campaign! Fun times!

Lol! Brilliant! :) Yeah - it's awesome with the custom laptop textures! I think they added the option with the Bootcamp campaign! Fun times!

I think it's been there even longer, minesweeper is extremely popular in 2035. :D

lol - do you know, one of the funnest aspects of this whole project has been designing the custom textures!

@Runekn / Harzach - cheers chaps! I feel genuinely and deeply honoured! I love this community and to receive so much support from you all is just the icing on the cake! :D

Sign in to follow this