Yes, it's hard to find good translators. ;)

I think it's not a lame idea at all! I've started to write character sheets my own a few weeks ago. I just haven't had the time to finish them. :/

And here's this week's character profile:

Profile_Knight_zps0992251c.jpg

This week's character profile, Staff Sergeant Hughes:

Profile_Hughes_zps20c12723.jpg

And we've got a new composer!

Great mission/episode, good work!

When will you release the next one?

And oh, I am very much looking forward to the ambush part. I just love ambushes and have seen to few in Arma so far:)

Episode 2 is in beta testing phase, should be released in June.

Great mission/episode, good work!

When will you release the next one?

And oh, I am very much looking forward to the ambush part. I just love ambushes and have seen to few in Arma so far:)

Thx:)

Hi, chaps - exciting news for the project. We have a new composer! The very gifted Valterri Harju:

New Tracks Composed and Performed by Valterri Harju:

Edited by Kydoimos

Not long to wait now, 30th June!

Edited by Kydoimos

Tomorrow sees the public release of the second mission in the campaign - Essential Requisite - hope you guys like it!

@Jona33 - good to hear! If anybody would like to make any suggestions or would like to leave feedback- feel free to PM me or drop me an email at Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com. I will strive to implement anything I can if I feel it merits it! (Though I am on a bit of a tight schedule!) :p

It's downloaded but I can't play it for now since my headphones are bust so I've got no sound. Replacements should arrive tomorrow so I'll give it a go then.

EDIT: Finally had a chance to play this, having watched the intro five times now (PEBCAK error, though I still blame steam. :D) I had a lot of fun playing it, the ending was pretty exciting, as was the little bird's landing at the first objective. My only issue would be that can you tweak the area where you fail the mission because you move out of the AO? I tried to be clever and keep moving around the base until I could approach it from cover on the far side but unfortunately hit that area. Overall however good work, and the voice acting is sounding good as is the music. That really got the heart pumping at the final objective.

Edited by Jona33

Pleased you enjoyed it Jona - I'm hoping you'll like the third mission even more!

As I've mentioned on another thread, if anyone's interested in recording a playthrough of 'Essential Requisite', I'd be delighted to see it! ;)

'Approaching Thunder' is fast approaching playtesting stage - not long now. Anybody up for making a playthrough video for 'Essential Requisite'? Still looking for some takers! :)

Okay - we're there, 'Approaching Thunder' is ready for playtesting - if you're a friend on Steam, give it a bash and let me know what doesn't work! Thanks all!

Lol - cool - it's got a few issues I know of. Some I'm a little powerless to fix - AI pathfinding (sometimes a little glitched!) and drone attacking issues (can take forever and a day!) are both assigned on BIS' Feedback Tracker. Anything else, let me know, I'll do my uptmost to sort it out. @CameronMcDonald - well done with your Drawdown 2035 release, good to see it at the top!

Some updates coming for 'Road's End' / 'Essential Requisite' / and 'Approaching Thunder'. New dialogue, new event dialogue, and a few other features. 'Options None' is coming along too - must share some links soon for the soundtrack - really excited. :) Also - working hard to fix a few issues on 'Approaching Thunder'. If anyone gets a chance, please upvote some issues here: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19605 / http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19851. Thanks!

Okay chaps, within the next hour or so, 'Options None' will be available to friends for playtesting! Give it a whirl and let me know what you think. Please give us a shout if you experience any issues (there's bound to be a few, hence, it's playtesting!). Just hope everyone finds it at least mildly entertaining!

Sign in to follow this