PTV-Jobo

Project ASTFOR - Astelandic Armed Forces

WIP from the weapon/gear side of things...

yH6Bo8J.jpgM8pRGtp.jpg

That is the most painful looking vibrator I've ever seen...

• Like 7

god that looks nice!

little clean though.

can we have some larger pictures? stuff is kind of small even when you click on it.

• Like 1

god that looks nice!

little clean though.

can we have some larger pictures? stuff is kind of small even when you click on it.

Yeah I didn't realize it until now, lol. I clicked on imgur to make the pics small but didn't copy and paste the linked code, so it pasted the image directly tiny instead of linking to a bigger one. That's what I get doing things half asleep, lol. 

Cowf3MQl.jpg

ghS2MQKl.jpg

L65hZ10l.jpg

• Like 5

little clean though.

Cowf3MQl.jpg

ghS2MQKl.jpg

L65hZ10l.jpg

Yeah, I feel like a little wear and tear around the edges wouldn't go amiss 

The problem is it is there, but for some reason in arma especially with the lighting you don't notice it as much compared to say a standard black paint. We're going to try bringing it out more and see what happens. 

The problem is it is there, but for some reason in arma especially with the lighting you don't notice it as much compared to say a standard black paint. We're going to try bringing it out more and see what happens. 

I find that raising the green and lowering the blue in the SMDI for scuffed metal makes it pop much more than the painted parts, like so:  wc_ru_smg_ppsh_smdi.pngI assume yee know this but just in case

• Like 2

guess who's back?

back again...NO! we do not do this tomfoolery here! or you will be whipped!

hehehe...its getting stretched but at least i haven't run out of them yet.

anyway time for the return of the sunday WIP, where did it go? who knows? did anyone notice? probably not.

so what have i got for  yer? a helmet, thats what.

c6VsRfx.png?1

z5ul8VK.png?1

to be precise a revision viper with cover.

Pug life has also created some things which he has assured me are not marital aids, but in fact are rifle parts.

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cADaQVHwNgQJmikltGYfy-6

.eJwFwW0OgyAMANC7cABaPirT2xAkaKYtgZr9WHb

so yeah, hope you enjoy this....dunno how you enjoy it, thats something you should probably keep private....

anyway yes pics and stuff. look forward to bringing you more next week.

• Like 7

thats something you should probably keep private....

;) 

• Like 4

So while i was mulling things over with my tea and whipped cream (oh god this is dire...will have a new running joke for next time)

when i was sent this little gem by task soldier

QIhXiCp.png?1

its all our pouches ready to be put onto vests, woohoo!

so yeah thats it.....no wait!

time for some audience participation, heehehe. I want you to pick a word for me to include in my puns for the future WIPs cause frankly the whipping jokes are becoming like flogging a dead horse (yes that pun was intended) the one i like most i will pick for next time i do a WIP.

• Like 7

Hey, is there a suspected release date for this mod? A few friends of mine and myself having been looking at this mod for a while, and I was wondering when I may come out

Asking for updates from mod makers is against forum rules.Please read them :https://forums.bistudio.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

No set date, as we're a very, VERY small team and it takes a lot of time to ensure the best quality we can. Some have been waiting months for us, I've been waiting 5 years.....and I'm the project lead. lol :P

• Like 7

There will be a time when Bohemia will just release a game engine and everybody will make their own armies... :biggrin_o: Good work, seriously!

• Like 1