PTV-Jobo

Project ASTFOR - Astelandic Armed Forces

If i may say we have the best Issued plate carrier in the world, it literally has all the bells and whistles you would want, from a fancy quick detach system based on the TUBES system also found on the First Spear stuff, inner yoke for maximum comfort and weight distribution, helped by the fact all the elements are separated parts so can move freely allowing mobility only known in very light vests, its fire retardant naturally due to the fabric because its not your run of the mile cordura, it has a kangaroo pouch, excellent dragging handle and can fit inner flotation. This makes the LBT 6094 look bad. Also the MOLLE and all the straps have been retained in the LP so it will look that bit more realistic in game, now wait for the pouches I m adding as well as the stuff that will go on top of that helmet.

• Like 5

Someone forgot something....lol

I did for giggles to get my mind off some stuff. Took one of the renders Robert Hammer sent over of our AG890's, did some lighting tweaks and layering in Photoshop, 2 crashes later ended up with this:

JGEZ5sh.png

• Like 8

Welp, I'm using all my likes for this page, Epic stuff 

Also I left you a message Yokhanan :)

• Like 3

Someone forgot something....lol

I did for giggles to get my mind off some stuff. Took one of the renders Robert Hammer sent over of our AG890's, did some lighting tweaks and layering in Photoshop, 2 crashes later ended up with this:

Where can i buy one?

• Like 3

Where can i buy one?

In the official ASTFOR merchandise shop, i guess :D

• Like 1

Dare i say it have i run out of whipping jokes? Damn that's gonna whip up a storm if i do...

anyway have no fear, Sunday WIP is here!

so less talking more gawping. pictures from MR soldier with a task. yup Tasksoldier has made more work on our helmets. can't tell you exactly what stage your looking at (i don't model..i just do stuff like this), but its a stage i can guarantee you.

igj1DO5.png?fb

2wJCwha.png?fb

kx7v1zw.jpg?fb

W5vsFKR.png?fb

wnkBeKO.png?fb

Lm0iRJJ.png?fb

mTXZthC.png?fb

4QWDciQ.png?fb

anyway thats my job done for today.

• Like 9

I'm gonna run out of lube reading this thread. 

• Like 6

I'm gonna run out of lube reading this thread. 

I'm starting to ache, ye can have the last of mine...

Dare i say it have i run out of whipping jokes? Damn that's gonna whip up a storm if i do...

anyway have no fear, Sunday WIP is here!

so less talking more gawping. pictures from MR soldier with a task. yup Tasksoldier has made more work on our helmets. can't tell you exactly what stage your looking at (i don't model..i just do stuff like this), but its a stage i can guarantee you.

igj1DO5.png?fb

2wJCwha.png?fb

kx7v1zw.jpg?fb

W5vsFKR.png?fb

wnkBeKO.png?fb

Lm0iRJJ.png?fb

mTXZthC.png?fb

4QWDciQ.png?fb

anyway thats my job done for today.

Will there be a version with a camo mesh over the top?  love me some camo netting...

• Like 1

This seems like a large project.

Are you going to have some Icelandic language callouts, like I could imagine a Astorisis language something like that... Or are you just going to do like Swedish callouts?

• Like 1

This seems like a large project.

Are you going to have some Icelandic language callouts, like I could imagine a Astorisis language something like that... Or are you just going to do like Swedish callouts?

We're working alongside some Norwegians who have been helping us with the naming translations and will also do the whole radio protocol for ArmA for our units. Icelandic would have been awesome--but I've not yet met many (if at all) Icelandic ArmA talent hehe. Could always be cheeky and use Skyrim's Dragon dialect pronunciation. LOL (kidding of course! Come on, with our love for Ancient Norse stuff, someone had to eventually expect an old silly Skyrim ref eventually :P ) 

• Like 5

John wont be using Estonian as a base for the Asteland language :p 

• Like 3

LOL mod requirements: 5 cases of vodka to pronounce right. :P

• Like 3

The 890-series is getting there. Allllllmost to the finish line on these bad boys. Woo!

UCwFIDUh.png

• Like 13

Any pix of the AS-550?  I love that chopper....Any spechial items in store for this mod?  Swedish mod ,SFP has a few "cheap" missiles ,RB-17 / RBS-70 ,that may fit nicely in this mod.If they want to trade ....They have a stand-alone of a Bo-105 helicopter also.

The 550 like with many things will end up being redone even better, but right now Alpha focus is on the infantry kit and the Pasi. We don't have anywhere near the needed manpower so we need to take things in smaller bites than the big teams who have an army under their wings. Once we get to it, pics of the 550 will commence trickling down. :)

• Like 2

They aren't, we haven't made any yet, but welcome to the thread none the less. If you stick around eventually we'll get to the stage of releasing helis. Until then all I can do is post pictures of random helicopters in the hope that someone finds it amusing.

funny_helicopter_picture_1001.jpg

Funny-Flying-Van.jpg

Wings-of-destruction.jpg

but shiggles aside, our plan at the moment is to get infantry gear done first.

• Like 3

sunday wip

joke thing here

progress made, nowt pictures. just trust me okay? i'm a lore man

• Like 2