Sign in to follow this  
Drongo69

Middle East Conflict mod

Welcome but thats only v020 which uses only CUP weapons, if you want the Massi weapons then you need to get the 0171 version.

I will be soon, when I figure out this dam crashing, is 2 things:

1. Create a v020 using Massi's weapons, in replace of Cup weapons

2. Create a version using NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Vehicles & Massi's weapons instead of RDS

Gunter, ever sort out those damned texture errors? I get them with boko haram, stuff with the dishadashas. Though I'm using your Massi v017.

It doesnt seem like hezboallah is actually using the headbands ingame?

Am i doing something wrong

It doesnt seem like hezboallah is actually using the headbands ingame?

Am i doing something wrong

If I am not mistaken, the more recent patches seemed to have fked up some of the randomisation that is happening to the default units leading to some units no longer having their specific headgear..or sumn..not sure

If I am not mistaken, the more recent patches seemed to have fked up some of the randomisation that is happening to the default units leading to some units no longer having their specific headgear..or sumn..not sure

Any chance of fixing it

and maybe changing the hezboallah and syrian helmets (they dont use those in real life)

Any one know why are all the downloads are gone ? Can't find anything about it

Have you tried going to the previous page and perhaps read some of the comments there? Maybe mine? AFAIK author had enough of ArmA 3 and had no further interest in fixing bugs made by updates.

Well it pissed Drongo off enough that hes tired of having to refix, or redo, things because of patches and updates to the game, and no all modders dont say that, i mod and i dont say that.

But Drongo told me he took all the files down from the sites/places he had the mod downloadable on, and also does not want anyone to share or upload

the mod anywhere and or link it here, just saying what he said.

Well it pissed Drongo off enough that hes tired of having to refix, or redo, things because of patches and updates to the game, and no all modders dont say that, i mod and i dont say that.

But Drongo told me he took all the files down from the sites/places he had the mod downloadable on, and also does not want anyone to share or upload

the mod anywhere and or link it here, just saying what he said.

With that in mind - this thread will now be closed