Sign in to follow this  
Drongo69

Middle East Conflict mod

Hey Drongo69 I'am investigating on the out of sync problem and now I think the problem is Zeus related and not caused by your mod.

It may be caused by the custom tasks present in zeus

cheers

I'm taking serjames' advice for the moment, playing Red Dragon and Vietnam 65 as well as dealing with IRL travails. Against my best instincts I'll likely come back sooner or later to bash my head against the stupid wall of Arma modding. Maybe when Arma 4 is out Arma 3 will be considered a mature product.

:) drink beer get fat be happy

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Could you please do me a favor to remove the annoying hints spamming with the TALIBAN. Every time they spawned with the hints "1","2","3","4".:( I already shut it up though, but I think someone would feel the same as me.

Apart from that, don't know why only GAI's RPG7 Man get double their config count of rockets into their backpacks.

Edited by Hsiulung

Anyone getting this error when placing MEC opfor using RPGs?

"Cannot open object cup\weapons\cup_weapons_rpg7\rpg7_launcher_loaded.p3d" ??

It causes the mission to crash on a dedicated server. Trying to narrow it down to a @CUP problem or @MEC utilizing the @CUP weapon on the fighter.

It causes the mission to crash on a dedicated server. Trying to narrow it down to a @CUP problem or @MEC utilizing the @CUP weapon on the fighter.

Getting the same error here. I believe it started happening after the last @CUP update though its not causing server crash for us with our BMR Insurgency mission. I have not yet tried to narrow it down exactly which unit types are invoking this error, possibly one or both of the RPG types "MEC_XXX_RPG7Grenadier","MEC_XXX_RPG7Soldier". Despite the error the are still plenty of units running around with the RPGs.

I have the problem, that i can´t shoot the MECs they are in static Weapon or SUV MG .... it seems Bullets goin trough ... only explosives destroy the car. But the Men i cant shot.

I dont know why =(

Please help because its such a good Mod.

Anyone else using MEC on dev branch?

I am experiencing crashes for a while and could not yet narrow down the problem.

same problem here

Have the same problem. Normal ARMA 3 release version. @CUP v1,1 and @MEC v2.0

Is you simply ackknowledge the error and select "close" you can continue playing but this message shows to any player connecting to a MP session that has MEC units.

Would be great if this could be fixed.

Thx

Error is CUP weapons, as it says,nothing in that error says its MEC related, post your error on their thread.

Error is CUP weapons, as it says,nothing in that error says its MEC related, post your error on their thread.

Hi. I posted this here because I only have this error when using MEC units, but I will post on their threat as well. Thx

classlist for taliban faction pls?

Its in the readme that comes with the mod.

Hi. I posted this here because I only have this error when using MEC units

Of course, but take out Cup and replace the weapons with Massi's lets say and the cup error wont be there.

Its in the readme that comes with the mod.

Of course, but take out Cup and replace the weapons with Massi's lets say and the cup error wont be there.

how? the mod have CUP Weapons Pack dependency

Problem is that for this to work everybody that uses MEC have to manually edit the config and this is a cumbersome issue in multiplayer when people thinks that the server uses @MEC but it happens some people has different configs.

how? the mod have CUP Weapons Pack dependency

My message was an example, basically saying that if Cup weren't being used for the weapons and lets say Massi's was then the cup issue wont be there obviously as the mod dont use CUP.

Anyways there is a Massi's version of the mod which i have its Version 0171, if you want it I can upload it for you and post a link here.