Sign in to follow this  
Drongo69

Middle East Conflict mod

Great mod! Im trying to setup an isla Duala mission with ALIVE and I noticed a few weird things. The Boko Haram units speak english and they appear to be invincible (emptied magazines on them point blank, dropped GBUs on their heads, etc). Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks!

English is the official language of Nigeria.

Is it any Boko Haram uniform in particular, or all of them with this problem?

Hey also using your mod with alive, i can't seem to get the units to work with the player logistic support module. They work otherwise, alive seems to spawn them fine but i can't call in more of them using player logistic support.

Great mod by the way Drongo!

Oh thats cool I didnt know that :D It seems its anyone with any sort of launcher.

EDIT: nm it seems they are mostly all invincible for some reason....

I tried different mods units and they are not invincible so it seems something going on with this pack :S

Edited by Opendome

You can't install the source, it is not in a playable format. It is provided so people can edit the models, textures, configs and scripts in the Arma tools to suit their own tastes.

When i try to play a edited mision, i can't because de SAA_T55.icon or SAA_T55.vehicleclass don't load. Can you help me? Other problem is that the sound of the guns don't work.

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by THELOPEZ3740

Hey Drongo, thanks for your awesome mod

I noticed since last update Talibans lost their typical hat : ( they have no hat at all now, would be possible to have it back like in previous version ?

I'am using your play with six version of the mod

thanks

cheers

@HaZZarD

Not sure what I did there, I'll release a fix soon.

@THELOPEZ3740

What mods are you running?

I don't know if MEC related but, after last AIII update, I tried a mission with your mod and PG services and this mission cause huge desync issues between players, specially when I put MEC enemies as Zeus.

Not an expert, it can be a whatever other reason, just writing here in case

The latest patch has me thinking about quitting Arma modding altogether, it is fucking awful. I see zero benefits and several new bugs. It has broken some of my other mods. The only scripts in MEC are the initial gear randomization ones that run when a unit is initialized. You'd think that shouldn't cause any big problems, but this is Arma, so who knows.

I'm so sick of the "quirks"of this shitty engine. I don't know what is causing the problem and for the moment I couldn't be fucked trying to solve it.

The latest patch has me thinking about quitting Arma modding altogether, it is fucking awful. I see zero benefits and several new bugs. It has broken some of my other mods. The only scripts in MEC are the initial gear randomization ones that run when a unit is initialized. You'd think that shouldn't cause any big problems, but this is Arma, so who knows.

I'm so sick of the "quirks"of this shitty engine. I don't know what is causing the problem and for the moment I couldn't be fucked trying to solve it.

NOOO dude ! your mod is cool, me and my AIII group love it and it's our all time favorite regarding Opfor insurgent factions, too bad I can't help, I'am very noob regarding this.

If you think the randomization script can cause problems then maybe remove it, your factions would still be cool, maybe just add more Rifleman types for mission makers I don't know, just trying to convince you to keep going, you don't need to hurry, take your time we can wait for fixes : )

I know this patch added nothing very important but think at the upcoming weapon resting, Bipods, suppressive fire, revive, I think this series is gonna be awesome, but without modders like you would be boring.

cheers

Oh man, I really love the Boko Haram faction. Would be really sad to see you stop working on it.

Oh man, I really love the Boko Haram faction. Would be really sad to see you stop working on it.

Me too :(

NOOO dude ! your mod is cool, me and my AIII group love it and it's our all time favorite regarding Opfor insurgent factions, too bad I can't help, I'am very noob regarding this.

If you think the randomization script can cause problems then maybe remove it, your factions would still be cool, maybe just add more Rifleman types for mission makers I don't know, just trying to convince you to keep going, you don't need to hurry, take your time we can wait for fixes : )

I know this patch added nothing very important but think at the upcoming weapon resting, Bipods, suppressive fire, revive, I think this series is gonna be awesome, but without modders like you would be boring.

cheers

I agree, this is a great mod.

Drongo - seriously take a couple of weeks. Go chill do normal people stuff and then come back when you're ready.

It gets to ALL of us... !

IGNORE EVERYONE chasing for updates and don't stress :-)

SJ

Drongo - seriously take a couple of weeks. Go chill do normal people stuff and then come back when you're ready.

SJ

Best prescription for modders after BI updates :)

SJ

+1

Drink and forget : P