Sign in to follow this  
Drongo69

Middle East Conflict mod

I don't use PWS. As of 181 the only "mas" entries I can find in configs is the "mas" in Hamas. 180 did still have some entries in the WBO config (two launchers I overlooked). I can load the mod without massi's weapons present.

Is there any chance we'll see the SSNP from Syria as an OPFOR, or maybe even Independent faction now that they're starting to split off from the loyalist forces and have started to claim territory for their own? (If following source is trustworthy, that is: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=32c_1400473779 ,but even if it's not (and this wouldn't be the place to discuss that), they'd still make an awesome faction!)

Sad to see MEC drop Massi's weapons in favour of the CUP. We have no plans to adopt the latter at this point, and won't be doubling up on weapon mods, so looks like using v1.72 until it compatibility breaks, and then looking for a new OPFOR pack :(

Gutted.

I am able to load mec without massi's weapons. I got the update from PWS. The PWS issue is a problem with updating PWS I believe. For example if you make a collection, submit it and then edit it. The changes don't stick. We end up having to make a new collection from scratch and resubmit. Maybe the guys from PWS can sort this or someone can resubmit to PWS to reflect new dependencies.

Thanks for the ongoing development and switch to CUP as several other unit mod makers are or will be switching to CUP as well. This simplifies things and CUP's weapons are great.

I tried all factions and did not have any problems except Taliban.

pics:

mods

error

.rpt

1:43:26 [33512,304.475,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=true, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=false, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=false, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=false, _machineType=1, _sessionId=2, _level=0, _timeOut=false, _game=3, BIS_functions=L Modules:1, group=L Modules, player=R Alpha 1-1:1 (Jigsor), _playerType=MEC_TAL_Rifleman", _playerGroup=R Alpha 1-1]

1:43:28 No owner

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\cps_disha_jacket_co.paa.

1:43:29 Warning: Unsupported UVSet 2

1:43:29 Warning: Unsupported UVSet 3

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\cps_disha_jacket_co.paa.

1:43:29 Warning: middleeastconflict\gear\dishdasha\cps_disha2.p3d:VIEW_PILOT, too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 666, removed rightforearmroll

1:43:29 Warning: middleeastconflict\gear\dishdasha\cps_disha2.p3d:VIEW_PILOT, too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 666, removed rightforearmroll

1:43:29 Warning: middleeastconflict\gear\dishdasha\cps_disha2.p3d:VIEW_PILOT, too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 1618, removed leftforearmroll

1:43:29 Warning: middleeastconflict\gear\dishdasha\cps_disha2.p3d:VIEW_PILOT, too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 1618, removed leftforearmroll

1:43:29 Warning: middleeastconflict\gear\dishdasha\cps_disha2.p3d:shadow(0), Selection injury_hands needs a section. The shadow volume may not work well.

1:43:29 Warning: middleeastconflict\gear\dishdasha\cps_disha2.p3d:shadow(0), Selection injury_legs needs a section. The shadow volume may not work well.

1:43:29 Warning: middleeastconflict\gear\dishdasha\cps_disha2.p3d:geometryFire, vertex: 11, sum of weights is 150, should be 100

1:43:29 Warning: middleeastconflict\gear\dishdasha\cps_disha2.p3d:geometryFire, vertex: 95, sum of weights is 150, should be 100

1:43:29 Warnings in middleeastconflict\gear\dishdasha\cps_disha2.p3d:shadow(1000)

1:43:29 Warnings in middleeastconflict\gear\dishdasha\cps_disha2.p3d:shadow(1000)

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\cps_disha_jacket_nohq.paa.

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\cps_disha_jacket_as.paa.

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\cps_disha_jacket_smdi.paa.

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\cps_disha_jacket_ti_ca.paa.

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\cps_disha_jacket_nohq.paa.

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\w1_cps_disha_jacket_mc.paa.

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\cps_disha_jacket_as.paa.

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\cps_disha_jacket_smdi.paa.

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\cps_disha_jacket_ti_ca.paa.

1:43:29 Warning Message: Cannot load texture cps_clothing\data\w2_cps_disha_jacket_mc.paa.

Thanks again Drongo69 and Happy New Years to all.

Sad to see MEC drop Massi's weapons in favour of the CUP. We have no plans to adopt the latter at this point, and won't be doubling up on weapon mods,

so looks like using v1.72 until it compatibility breaks, and then looking for a new OPFOR pack

Why not just use the previous version, i still have the file for it if you want it.

Why not just use the previous version, i still have the file for it if you want it.

Hi, I would like to have it too. :)

Send me a pm if you want the previous version I have it uploaded to dropbox, I wont link it here because I dont want to get my dropbox frozen

because I exceeded the bandwidth limit for my account.

I still have 171 up on drop box.

Ah nice thank you.

So the only difference in this older version is the massi´s weapons mod requirement ?

hi, great mod.

is it possible to get a islamic-state sign free version. the is-sign is forbidden by the german-law.

And some bugfixes.
Drongo still has 1.72 up if you follow this thread back.

Thank you I found it. This "dropbox" thing doesnt download till end.

I got it from Armaholic!

So far I like the Units much, they look good. I could need them to play CTI with.

Only thing I dont like are the other requirements cause they are all bugged.

Drongo if you would give me your permission I would like to free them off.:confused:

:o

PWS is missing the CUP dependency, caused us a lot of trouble tonight :(

PWS is missing the CUP dependency, caused us a lot of trouble tonight :(

i was just about to download this on pws but seeing the post above stopped me :/ can someone confirm when this is sorted please?

Well, you can still download the dependency manually, but it's easier when it's automatic :)

heya Drongo69, things seem to be working quite well with the dependencies! One question though - is there any way to stop the following error from coming up when we don't have CAF?

No entry
'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches.caf_ag_faction_me'.

it's pretty annoying when editing and you have to constantly click ok before the mission launches. Thanks for all of your work!

I wish this pack didn't have all of those requirements. Someone should just release a uniform pack with all this stuff so groups can pick and choose their weapons instead of being stuck with errors/a particular weapon pack.

@mons00n

This mod is totally unconnected to CAF.

Alright thanks for the reply, I'll take a look at what other mods I have enabled!

Drongo would you consider having two versions for MEC one version for CUP weapons and the other for Massi's with all updates/fixes applied to both,

as personally im having issues with CUP and Massi's works perfect.

Why isn't the Taliban in Opfor? If it's in independent we can't fight them using Leight's Afghan Army (which are also Independent) :(