Sign in to follow this  
mihikle

Crashing on Mission Load

Hi All,

Using a Dedicated server to load up a custom mission with mods, a custom mission with no mods, and then a stock mission with no mods and I keep getting the same error: when the mission is loading (before map screen) my game crashes. Out of about 20 people trying to get on the same mission only two of us are having this issue, and we can't seem to fix it ourselves. We've tried a whole server re-install and re-installed my game, and it's still happening. I've not touched my settings or any config files or anything since the release of Zeus (exactly the same as before it was released, when I could get in no problems), but before the map screen loads my game crashes. The server RPT is not showing any errors either.

Server is on stable branch and we've updated it this morning and still not able to get in.

It might be worth saying that none of the missions we have been doing have NOT had Zeus modules down or Zeus enabled in any way.

Cheers lads

EDIT: JIP seems to work, but it made the other person on the server crash their game as well.

Edited by mihikle

More often than not, the answer lies in your .rpt files.

Server or Client?

Server .rpt is showing no errors of any kind when my game crashes. If there are client-side .rpt files for my own game, where can I find them?

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache