Sign in to follow this  
NVA Killer

Military bases

Yes I think there are a couple. There is one just East of the main runway in the desert.

BTW: this has been asked before in the Forums

Yeah, it has been asked before, so this may be closed. But before it is, there is one to the east of the airport, which is like some large warehouses,

and there is a camp thing which looks like it might be a prison/ militia base on the west coast of the lake at the end of the river.

the one by the runway is a factory sort of place, and the ones by the lake are just cabins. i was hoping atleast one along the lines of the bases on the other islands

but i like it more with less military outposts... sometimes everon looks for me like one big outpost with some villages in it... ok ... nogova is bigger than the old islands but it looks more like that peaceful nation BI tells us it is than everon,malden and kolgujew, for me

There are no military installations on the islands because its a civilian island, not a military island like Kulgojev.

Some places that are used as military istallations are the ariport(of course) and something east of the airport on the mainland that is probably an old factory complex.

If you want to se something interresting, have a look at Bb14-Bb15.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ July 31 2002,20:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and there is a camp thing which looks like it might be a prison/ militia base on the west coast of the lake at the end of the<span id='postcolor'>

That one looks like a couple of huts for tourists to rent. And the other site seems to be an industrial complex.

I guess Nogova doesn't have any military installations (there's no army when the island gets invaded, so what should they have them for?), but a lot of interesting sites that could easily made to look like some.

They're still military installations. I think the thing by the lake looks like a small militia camp maybe.

Please don't tell us that there aren't any when we have been giving suggestions.

I think there are a few, but I suppose it is open to interpretation.

It is definately open to interpretation. I don't believe any of these places mentioned are military installations. The ones on Everon, Kolgujev and Malden are obvious...but there is nothing like that on Nogovo.

But it doesn't matter...does it?

Jubs

wish there was a police station smile.gif

i remember looking around and i found off the road some, were a bunch of little guard shacks, the ones with the doors that open, but that was all