Sign in to follow this  
bazacop

how do i question

hello all

I was just wondering how u get the multiplayer missions. I thought that when u go onto a server and play a mission wat ever it its such as cti or petrol or even domination that it alto dl the information to your arma so u could play the mission .

but I have noticed when I go into my own multiplayer menu in arma to see if the mission is there so I could play with my friends that there never there. so basically how do I get hold of the missions ?

oh ps anyone tell me wat battleroyal is on the servers as I have never been able to join that mission as always seems to be passworded :)

many thanks :)

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache

thanks for that but how do I put them files into arma3 multiplayer

thanks for that but how do I put them files into arma3 multiplayer

Drag/copy the mission into your arma3 directory MPmissions folder.

Although i thought if they were in the MPmissions cache they would show up in MP?

Although i thought if they were in the MPmissions cache they would show up in MP?

Nope! The main benefit of the MPMissionsCache is not having to re-download the mission every time you join a favorite server (unless the mission is updated).

I'm confused. I used to get on and play wasteland, etc, but the only servers that are up, are the "life" ones.

So, in order to get back to playing wasteland, I need to put that script in?

What script? If you want to play Wasteland, filter for Wasteland in the browser. Local mission files don't have anything to do with it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

What script? If you want to play Wasteland, filter for Wasteland in the browser. Local mission files don't have anything to do with it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That's what I've always done. Now, none of them show up.

The only "expansions" are arma 3 and zeus.

Wasteland is not an expansion it is a type of mission. In the MP browser filter for wasteland you should see lots of servers there.

Wasteland is not an expansion it is a type of mission. In the MP browser filter for wasteland you should see lots of servers there.

I know that. But, when you have certain expansions on, it will affect your search. That's why I stated that I didn't have any on.

What I'm trying to say, is that when I do a search, only one or two wasteland servers show up. None of the hundreds that were there a couple months ago, including the Sa Matra ones. Wasn't sure if I missed something.

Try switching from GameSpy to Steam:

steambrowse_zps888fc403.jpg

ninja_la_by_regretfuldragon-d3094e0_zpsf16b2910.gif

I always forget about the SWEC page.

Also:

...when you have certain expansions on, it will affect your search...

Running add-ons will not change what servers your browser sees. It will only effect your ability to join them.

I hope I am not hijacking this but I just gut a new computer and I want to move my guy from that computer to this new one is it possible?

thx