Sign in to follow this  
jgbtl292

will come a chance to camouflage the vehicles ?

will come a chance to camouflage the vehicles ? with camo net maybe barracuda for multi spectral or naturals ? with a inventory maybe .

it has a more important role in this scenario as a simple taliban on food the enemys war^^

the current solution for vehicles with the camo net for vehicles ( they are the old from arma 1 and 2 have only a other texture and are totally useless unfortunately.)

for the most is the net to small - a light touch and they fall together. and face protection they do not provide.

a potent modern camo net for a camo garage for vehicles in all vehicle inventory's would be fine and also real.

and later an option for camouflage the vehicle :yay: maybe ....

love the look :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRZmpmhf98E

Edited by JgBtl292

Oh people would be interested in this. But there are so many other things the community wants which are more important right now.

Small Idea, make AddAction to a tank that calls a script that creates Bush objects, and then attach them to the tank (you would have to check what tank it is and find the correct positions for the bush).

I think that could be pretty simple but effective :)

Small Idea, make AddAction to a tank that calls a script that creates Bush objects, and then attach them to the tank (you would have to check what tank it is and find the correct positions for the bush).

I think that could be pretty simple but effective :)

I tried something similar for A2 and it just wasn't fun trying to aim at stuff when all you see is bushes attached to your own tank :/

and for the barracuda system a reduce targed look distance from rockets about 30 % and a very darker and smaller heat texture

I tried something similar for A2 and it just wasn't fun trying to aim at stuff when all you see is bushes attached to your own tank :/

That's why you should attach the objects to the turret, not the body :P

Ok so here we are, would also be helpful to have visual and thermal cameras on tanks blended into one image.

A new camo for vehicles such as bushes and tree branches that allows to conceal tanks and MGSs frontally from both visual and infra red spectrum imagers.

Possibly a new type of camo for vehicles, allowing for total heat signature elimination. (Ex. BARACUDA)

A new way to display sensor information of vehicles, it is merging two sensor images into a coherent one.

Adding woodland camo for vehicles.

a-german-army-leopard-ii-tank-assigned-t

803299622a5de68cde972dac090ce26b.jpg

This may extend the games life to some extent.

But I don't wanna speak for Altis-life kids so.