Sign in to follow this  
all3n

Why dont AI mods work on Zeus???!!!

its like they are hard coded to "ZEUS" difficulty or something, the video im attaching was a game hosted on MY machine, so 0 lag for me, it REALLY took me that many shots in some cases, and the last clip happens all the time, its currently rediculous, can a dev please clarify why AI mods arent working with zeus? it was brought up in a different sub forum but i wanted to make this more public, here is the other topic

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?175990-Zeus-overriding-AI-skill-mods

Hello mate,

If you place down the ALiVE AI Skill module in your mission, ALiVE will override the Zeus settings for you.

You don't need to place down any other ALiVE modules, although of course we recommend using them! ALiVE will generate thousands of AI for you rather than having to manually set them up with Zeus.

Cheers,

Tup

No other ai mods work with Zeus? Asr ai? Any of those, also, the only thing that stops me from using Zeus with alive is the precreated tasks, can I just place militar placement module across the whole map and not synch them to opcom?

Yes, you don't need OPCOM. Just put down the MP Module and away you go.

Well the AI Skill module will ensure that the enemy spawned are not god like from a skill perspective :)

I can't speak for other AI mods like ASR AI. I'm assuming they will just consume the skill settings ALiVE enforces and then do their thing.

Why not try:

ALiVE AI Skill

ALIVE MP

ASR AI

Let us know how you go.

hi, im having trouble integrating alive into my zeus mission, i place all the modules needed, all the placement modules, but i get an endless loading screen, it freezes at the end of the bar instead of continuing in game, waited 5-10 minutes

Also, ive used the zeus mission many times so im sure im doing something wrong with integrating alive i followed step-by-step of the quick and dirty insurgency mission video

its like they are hard coded to "ZEUS" difficulty or something, the video im attaching was a game hosted on MY machine, so 0 lag for me, it REALLY took me that many shots in some cases, and the last clip happens all the time, its currently rediculous, can a dev please clarify why AI mods arent working with zeus? it was brought up in a different sub forum but i wanted to make this more public, here is the other topic

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?175990-Zeus-overriding-AI-skill-mods

I have a dedicated server with ASR AI and Zeus and so far is working fine.

The only problem I saw is that skills are different

Anyone tried if bCombat does work in Zeus?

It seemed to be working on Zeus when on editor (so... technically, still SP).

Not sure about MP zeus though.

I was having this problem yesterday, not with AI mods but just with the AI being insanely tough to kill.

It wasn't like this on the last dev version, but last night on the release version, i was watching my players hit AI with multiple grenades from a hunter, and in some cases even HE shells from the Marshall, and they weren't dying from that.

It seems like in the release version the AI on Zeus is 2-3 times as tough as they normally are. has anyone seen any bugs or information that might shed light on this?

Yeah really noticing a big change with AI. I'm currently testing ai and i'm watching them one-two shot a moving target at 300m. Really could do with hand solving this.

Have just found out that any zeus created AI spawn in with a precision level of 1. (V high)

Edited by SteveJA360

I think we need to understand what parameter use when you create a AI.

Because I think is using the Zeus (Player) params and not the ones defined in the dedicated server.

I have ASR and TPWCAS and is working fine locally but when I go into the dedicated server the AI behaves totally different.