genesis92x

Vcom AI V2.0 - AI Overhaul

Hi wanna try your script version, but is getting an missing userconfig/aisettings.sqf error when i try to run the mission?

I just downloaded the add-on version to get the userconfig files and then use the script version for my missions.

Hi, tried script version in mission and also had the missing settings error so i m guessing we should nab it from the addon version? Also, this is a night stealth attach mission but it seems near impossible to keep my squad in Stealth while stalking the enemy in camp as they go to Danger and that means they then throw on flashlights which alert the enemy.

Hey all, wanted to make a quick post saying that I will be fixing some of these bugs today...(It will be later, I am busy today)

Please make sure you download the dropbox version - it has some fixes for the missing configs/the MoveToGroup being in the wrong folder.

Thank you!!

I have a weird bug when trying to use VCOMAI.

ALL AI units just run around in circles at their starting point, regardless of which waypoints I assign to them.

- I am not using any other mods.

- I tried in editor and also exported to both MP and SP missions.

- I am using the mod version.

- I observe the AI behaviour as a civilian unit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Move to covergroup can't use call function because of the sleep in the movetocover.sqf

Hello,your mod is very good ,but there are some problems was found by us in use. Some functions of Alive and transportation are 

effected by Vcom ai. For example, some artilleries and helicopters in some friend bases would attack enemy automaticly. 

So, could you make " VCOM AI "only has an impact on the side designated by us?

Finding my squadmates just flat out refuse to move but i am in the Release Candidate version of game so maybe somethings else is up...

Tested on my server somewhat briefly again and had this RPT error pop up at some point during a firefight with Altis civilian-style insurgents:

2015/08/15, 13:50:18 Error in expression <getVariable "VCOM_GRENADETHROWN"; if !(_CheckIfThrow) then {_Unit setVariable>2015/08/15, 13:50:18   Error position: <_CheckIfThrow) then {_Unit setVariable>
2015/08/15, 13:50:18   Error Undefined variable in expression: _checkifthrow

And also this RPT error:

2015/08/15, 13:50:30 Error in expression <VCOM_HasMine",true,false];};} forEach _magazinesAmmo; >2015/08/15, 13:50:30   Error position: <_magazinesAmmo; >2015/08/15, 13:50:30   Error Undefined variable in expression: _magazinesammo2015/08/15, 13:50:30 Error in expression < getvariable "VCOM_AssignedEnemy"; if (_TargetPosition isEqualTo [0,0,0]) then>2015/08/15, 13:50:30   Error position: <_TargetPosition isEqualTo [0,0,0]) then>2015/08/15, 13:50:30   Error Undefined variable in expression: _targetposition 

hey there just wanted to say i havent tested this yet but it looks absolutely fantastic! just wanted to ask if you had done any testing with ACE as well as if there are any known conflicting mods (it would be nice if we could get a list going on the main post for this thread of any mods that are known to conflict with this) im going to be trying this for myself and will most likely be trying to convince the rest of the unit i play with to add this to our server.

Been testing out the mod in the "In our Time" custom campaign and it work very well, maybe one or two quirks such as the AI leader running way ahead without the team but Im guessing thats to be expected with heavily scripted missions. I did have a question though, Does Vcom work with Custom units such as RHS and other mods? Or is it only for vanilla units?

Also on the showcase I get the same error of the SQF config not being found.

Hi! Thank you for the good work . I have thy script, I use a long time, with the first works tvoih! This new update throws an error, -Script userconfig \VCOMAI\AISettings not found ???

please fix it. because to me this week, must run a New Mission! Is good useful script! without this of the script not interesting to play in the Arma 3!

Showcase Mission V2.01

This is a mission to quickly showcase some of the features of this mod. In the mission press 0-0-0 and watch it go! It "should" work with MP. This uses the script version. Do not run with mod enabled..

Addon Link V 2.01

Script Link V 2.01

Changelog V 2.01

- Added VCOM_SideBasedMovement param in the param sqf file

Remove sides from the array below to force that specific AI side to not execute any advance movement code. (I.E. Moving to reinforce allies, being alerted by distant gunshots and etc). AI with this will still react normally in combat

- Added VCOM_SideBasedExecution param in the param sqf file

Remove sides from the array to remove that specific AI side from executing any of the VCOMAI scripts at all.

- Fixed several .rpt errors

- Fixed userconfig file missing

- Commented userconfig sqf file

- Fixed showcase files missing

Thank you all for your hard work!
You saved me hundreds of hours

• Like 1

Updated mod v2.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Genesis92x , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Hi! new Version Vcom AI - Script v2.01,  error , VCOMAI\VCOMAI\AIBEHAVIORNEW.fsm not found?  I himself put the this file of the old version?

I have this problem:

How should behave in the first case and how they behave with the mod VCOM

• Like 1

with the new script version im getting an missing file: aibehavior.fsm error :-)

• Like 1

with the new script version im getting an missing file: aibehavior.fsm error :-)

Hi! new Version Vcom AI - Script v2.01,  error , VCOMAI\VCOMAI\AIBEHAVIORNEW.fsm not found?  I himself put the this file of the old version?

Fixed now :) Thank you! Redownload the script version . should be working

I have this problem:

How should behave in the first case and how they behave with the mod VCOM

I can not reproduce this error unfortunately :<

I need the scenario if possible.

I tried spawning in a VCOM AI squad and shooting - they would not go alert.

AI on patrol routes were not going into combat mode

I have a taxi script that is rendered useless with this mod. I think he starts to target units even though he's not supposed to and just flies around, and never landing. I hope little things like this get fixed soon because this is awesome.