Sign in to follow this  
foxykid09

Defend module Error

Hi Guys,

I wanted to create a defend type of mission using the defend module but every time i try to i get an error saying 'Curator Must be in sync with Defend module' or something like that. Anyway i've set it all up how its suppose to be. I even downloaded other peoples defend type game modes and they don't work? Any suggestions. Cheers!

Bump, I was just about to post the same thing. Something must have happened after the update. The templates I used won't work and I can't figure out what's wrong! I have the init and initcurator sqm

You guys are both right I tried my defend the base mission and it no longer works.

---------- Post added at 00:16 ---------- Previous post was at 00:06 ----------

I just tried to play the BI defend mode on Stratis and its broken. MP_coop_m04

Same Problem here. I did notice they added new game modes to that module wonder if that cause the problem.

Having the same problem followed a tutorial and built a Defend mission, read one the comments on the tutorial and it said with Zues its broken, has BIS seriously not fixed it?

Mass closing tickets marked as resolved more than 1 month ago.

They need to resolve the issue yet, so stay patient I guess.

Is dedend module still broken?

"Mass closing tickets marked as resolved more than 1 month ago." and i cant get it working. I'm using dev-build.

Or do anyone have different "easy" way to same kind of mission?.

Is dedend module still broken?

"Mass closing tickets marked as resolved more than 1 month ago." and i cant get it working. I'm using dev-build.

Or do anyone have different "easy" way to same kind of mission?.

I have not personally used the module, however, there has been a feedback tracker ticket updated here recently (within the last couple weeks) describing the same issues brought about in the OP.

FIX:

After a bit of digging I found a fix to this. Sorry if I'm awakening an old thread, but this was the first one to come up on a google search, so I thought I'd post this here to save people time:

To get the module to work since the Zeus update, you need to sync a GAME MASTER module in place of a curator. As far as I can tell you don't need an actual person to play as Zeus however.

Defend modules do not work anymore, thats why all coops were transformed into zeus kind.

---------- Post added at 14:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

Defend only works for the first few rounds on its own, then zeus is necessary