Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HAFM ArmA 2 UK Wheeled - Import

ARMA3-04-12-201417-06-29_zps9ea18894.jpg

After some requests by many British teams ... an import from ArmA 2 BAF. This addon uses mostly default textures and can be found under BLUFOR - British Forces - UK Wheeled faction.

NOTE : this addon is only tested using stable A3 branch and I'll take no responsibility or actions about errors on Dev brach.

- Default and some custom ArmA 3 weapons

- Default ArmA 3 Units (crew)

- Default ArmA 3 sounds

- PhysX applied

- PIP (mirrors) fully working

Vehicles:

Land Rover (Desert & Woodland camo - unarmed)

Jackal 2 L2A1 (Desert & Woodland camo)

Jackal 2 GMG (Desert & Woodland camo)

Classnames:

BAF_Offroad_D
BAF_Offroad_W
BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D
BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_W
BAF_Jackal2_GMG_D
BAF_Jackal2_GMG_W

All credits for this release belong to BIS as is the respective owner of 3d and main texture files.

This addon has no other mod (or addon) dependency and it is properly signed. Also a server key is included.

File size : ~100 MB

Primary Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/?415t0l3a1iedbjw

Armaholic Link : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25367

Aplion

Edited by Aplion

Really interesting addition! I really like the Land Rovers! Thank you!

The addition of the Mi8 would be awesome if you could find some time.

Edited by MistyRonin

Thanks for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

:thumbsup: I don't know what you're doing right, but I love all your vehicle mods!

Awesome! I love these ARMA 2 imports Aplion, keep up the great work I hope to see more soon.

Excellent work! Thanks for taking the time to bring these over! Will give them a try out asap.

Now this is the style of what I like (others') vehicle mods to look like... single-family (if not outright single vehicle), no mod dependencies and therefore modular unlike others' humongo-WTF "Forces Packs" and therefore limited in how much of "what I may not want" (beyond the vehicle that I'm downloading the pack for) in the download, with PhysX and default A3 assets used to an extent... good show. :D

excellent addons, there is a project for RG31 and MAXPRO we need more vehicles in arma3

I've found that the camera is stupidly zoomed in and holding right click has the same "magnification" as the scope. Is their someway to fix this.

Edited by DrunkShark

The vehicles will rock back and forth sideways when in motion. I know this has been a problem with most A2 and OA ports as well.

Nice work porting these over Aplion, it's much appreciated amongst the British ArmA community. A couple of bugs have cropped up in testing though:

Myself and a couple of VCB'ers are getting the following error message - "No entry config.bin/cfgmovesmalesdr/States/Stryker_dead.connectfrom."

Above 75kph, the MWMIKs begin to bounce from side to side on their suspension (the vehicles stay on the ground however.)

The vehicle can roll repeatedly downhill but land on its wheels and remain undamaged.

The Commanders seat GPMG has an extremely high rate of fire.

None of the above make the pack un-playable, although they are minor annoyances.

Nice work porting these over Aplion, it's much appreciated amongst the British ArmA community. A couple of bugs have cropped up in testing though:

Myself and a couple of VCB'ers are getting the following error message - "No entry config.bin/cfgmovesmalesdr/States/Stryker_dead.connectfrom."

Above 75kph, the MWMIKs begin to bounce from side to side on their suspension (the vehicles stay on the ground however.)

The vehicle can roll repeatedly downhill but land on its wheels and remain undamaged.

None of the above make the pack un-playable, although they are minor annoyances.

Can you please ensure that there are no other mods running when you are doing your tests ? I want to know about any possible conflicts with other mods/addons as I'm testing this using "vanilla" ArmA 3 (Stable brunch ONLY as I said in my release post) and I'm not getting any error messages.

Thanks for your constructive help on that.

Aplion, I'm still getting the "No entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgmovesmalesdr/States/Stryker_dead.connectfrom.' " error running Vanilla A3 Stable branch.

Here's a screenshot: http://imgur.com/doxLQQJ

With regards to rocking on the suspension, it begins above 75kph but worsens around 85kph+.

Aplion, I'm still getting the "No entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgmovesmalesdr/States/Stryker_dead.connectfrom.' " error running Vanilla A3 Stable branch.

Here's a screenshot: http://imgur.com/doxLQQJ

With regards to rocking on the suspension, it begins above 75kph but worsens around 85kph+.

ok mate I'm keeping in mind these issues and I'll try to reproduce and fix them.

Thanks a lot for your help.

They're not amphibious AFAIK IRL. These are though ;)

thanks for these, definitely gonna use em

G

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@hafm_uk.png

@ Aplion;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

They're not amphibious AFAIK IRL. These are though ;)

I didn't knew that .... at next update I'll remove this capability.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

ok I can confirm that "No entry config.bin/cfgmovesmalesdr/States/Stryker_dead.connectfrom." issue ... my bad as I forgot to add the Stryker_Dead animation (it will be fixed at next update).

Now about the vehicle bounce ... I made a little video showing what I have in-game ... can you please let me know if you are reffering on something else ? ...