Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HAFM ArmA 2 UK Wheeled - Import

You know with all these fixes guys It would be great If we could sometime see a port of the armed Landrover from Arma 2 *the one used by the czech forces* Into this mod with both desert and woodland textures to match, I think It would really complete the mod to have It In here, Just a thought..

You know with all these fixes guys It would be great If we could sometime see a port of the armed Landrover from Arma 2 *the one used by the czech forces* Into this mod with both desert and woodland textures to match, I think It would really complete the mod to have It In here, Just a thought..

That would be cool! If you could put the .50 Cal on top and GPMG on the front it would pretty much be a WMIK!

Has anyone been able to fix the surface info errors on this mod? The error rpt lists:

Cannot load surface info ca\data\penetration\rubber.bisurf

Cannot load surface info ca\data\penetration\fabricP.bisurf

There are more for other materials. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know as I am trying to resolve the issue. I have both the binarised and unbinarised files. Thanks.

Does anyone have a link to the un-binarized files of these? I seen he no longer works on the mod but i would love to continue developing for it. The link to the un-binarized files on armaholic is broken.

Does anyone have a link to the un-binarized files of these? I seen he no longer works on the mod but i would love to continue developing for it. The link to the un-binarized files on armaholic is broken.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178484-Aplion-is-out-(open-A2-imports-content)

Fixed on Armaholic :)

Did anybody ever end up fixing the machine gun zoom bug?

Yep...

banner-420x120.png?1418322811

Some big updates coming down the line for these too...

Some big updates coming down the line for these too...

You big tease...