Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HAFM ArmA 2 UK Wheeled - Import

Aplion, just do what you feel like it. This is just a game, so you shouldn't feel obligated to anything you don't want or can't do.

Just wanted to say ευχαÏιστώ Ï€Î¿Î»Ï for all you have been doing for this community. I personally enjoy a lot your ports and mod ( HAFM ).

Thanks mate ... believe me your words are a huge relief for me and gives me strength to continue :)

Edited by Aplion

Would be awesome to see the Land Rover ambulance from ACR in A3!

Nice mod but i found two little bug:

-the jackal is amphibious

-above 90km / h I feel that it is not stable and it moves alot in the straight line.

Hi guys, sorry to ask such a daft question but i was wandering how i access it in the editor please?

Cheers

Hi guys, sorry to ask such a daft question but i was wandering how i access it in the editor please?

Cheers

BLUFOR - British Forces - UK Wheeled

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 16:31 ----------

Nice mod but i found two little bug:

-the jackal is amphibious

-above 90km / h I feel that it is not stable and it moves alot in the straight line.

I'm aware of these issues mate as have been reported already.

Sorry Aplion but ive gone dead from the neck up with this. I added an @ sign to the folder & put it where all my other addons are but couldnt see it either in expasions or in the editor. So i copied & pasted the pbo & bi files directly into arma3 addons folder & no i can see them in the editor. The problem is, as i start the game i get the following error message: no entry config_bin cfgmovesMalesStr/states/stryker_deadconnectform.

I know ive installed it wrong but the way i normally put mods in didnt work. Any ideas for me mate?

Thanks

Please don't put mods directly into the addons folder... that's a recipe for disaster... TRUST ME.

Create a folder call it "@mymodfolder" create a folder inside that called "addons" then put your Pbo's etc into there...

Just makesure the @mymodfolder is called up in your modline, expansions list etc however you load.

btw the error you spotted is a known error and harmless...

SJ

Hi Apilon, love the port however the rocking is a tad off putting! I am aware it has already been reported however wanted to leave this video here of a quick test myself and a mate did on the Jackal where we were getting these results consistently:

Thanks, keep up the good work

Hi Apilon, love the port however the rocking is a tad off putting! I am aware it has already been reported however wanted to leave this video here of a quick test myself and a mate did on the Jackal where we were getting these results consistently:

Thanks, keep up the good work

Let me know ... what addons/mods you are running at same time ? is your version the ArmA 3 Stable or Dev ?

Let me know ... what addons/mods you are running at same time ? is your version the ArmA 3 Stable or Dev ?

Stable branch, mod wise:

sp pack

massi nato and sf weapons

f18

us helicopter port

CAF Chinook

Kiory's L85 rifle

mbg killhouses

mrb voice stop

o hally's parachutes

rh pistol mod

sti mg's

stalkers british units

xmed

tmr

tfr

at4 pack

L86

--EDIT--

Just tested with vanilla and got the same effect with the jackal

Edited by Iceman6491

Stable branch, mod wise:

sp pack

massi nato and sf weapons

f18

us helicopter port

CAF Chinook

Kiory's L85 rifle

mbg killhouses

mrb voice stop

o hally's parachutes

rh pistol mod

sti mg's

stalkers british units

xmed

tmr

tfr

at4 pack

L86

--EDIT--

Just tested with vanilla and got the same effect with the jackal

ok mate, thanks for your report here, appreciated.

Now let me show you also a short video made in order to reproduce same issue as shown into your video ... this made using vanilla A3 ...

as you can see ... I can't reproduce this issue in my system ... so how is it possible to correct something when almost everything looking normal to me ?

we get this on all our public missions tooo.. rock n roll :)

First post on the forum, been lurking for awhile. Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Aplion really love the mod. Im a member over at 3CB and can echo SerJames about the Rock and Roll movement on our public but I wanted to see if I could recreate this outside of our server and I could not. In testing it in the mission editor and on a dedi that I have I couldn't recreate the symptoms at all.

stranger and stranger......

Which map did you test on Andy ?

Aplion We use the A3MP maps Plus Fallujah, Reshman, Sharani, Qom - maybe it's an A2 map thing ?

SJ

stranger and stranger......

Which map did you test on Andy ?

Aplion We use the A3MP maps Plus Fallujah, Reshman, Sharani, Qom - maybe it's an A2 map thing ?

SJ

Yes ... I believe that none A2 vehicle import will work properly together with A3MP maps mod ... unfortunatelly.

Well I first off tried it on Altis in vanilla format, but I have just tried it on Takistain with the following mods running on a dedi and I had no issues at all.

A3MP

ACRE

CBA_A3

JayArmA3Lib

tmr

My group uses this mod and we don't get the "wheel out of alignment" issue on any map with any of the HAFM vehicles (we use UK, Helis, and Hmmwv). We also use 35 other addons. It might be a server setting causing it but I'm not sure. Adjust your "min/max error to send" settings and see if that fixes it, but remember the default values. I use TADST myself for server launching and its on the Performance tab.

Edit: Awesome addon btw... thank you :)

^^ Same here, no issue at all. I have only one conflict caused with LKR ammo in the penetration values of the vehicles.

Nice work, thanks

Ok we switched back to Altis recently (not sure if that is why) and started to get the wobble. It isn't game breaking and it is hilarious but this is one of my group's favorite vehicle packs so I'm just trying to support it.

-Happens only when going over a certain speed, around 50kmph.

-Was on a dedicated server running around ~40 fps.

-Seems to only happen when there are 2 or more players in the Jackal.

-Happens more frequently when taking fire.

-Seems to happen more frequently with players that have a higher ping.

-Happens when fully repaired or damaged.

-It isn't constant, slowing down makes it go away.

Ok we switched back to Altis recently (not sure if that is why) and started to get the wobble. It isn't game breaking and it is hilarious but this is one of my group's favorite vehicle packs so I'm just trying to support it.

-Happens only when going over a certain speed, around 50kmph.

-Was on a dedicated server running around ~40 fps.

-Seems to only happen when there are 2 or more players in the Jackal.

-Happens more frequently when taking fire.

-Seems to happen more frequently with players that have a higher ping.

-Happens when fully repaired or damaged.

-It isn't constant, slowing down makes it go away.

this happened with his Humvee port too, its on any map, once anything happens to cause the vehicle to bank it wobbles

Good day, I found a problem with compatibility mods "Arma 2 US Helicopters import" and "HAFM ArmA 2 UK Wheeled - Import". When used together, these mods, the helicopter "UH1H Huey" lost ammunition for machine guns. Perhaps the reason is the same ammunition of different names in these modes!?.