Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HAFM ArmA 2 UK Wheeled - Import

Yes mate it's that; it just gets worse the quicker you go.

In video I'm running at vehicle's maximum speed but anyway ... I believe that this is caused by some PhysX value which needs to be more precise ... I'll look about.

Thanks again mate.

Yes mate it's that; it just gets worse the quicker you go.

I can confirm this, we had bouncing so bad that we we're almost 90 degrees to the ground. You can imagine it's hard to fight off people when you're practically doing barrel rolls :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was getting ready to do this, but you saved me. Now if you can get the ACR vehicles in this I can stop being mad at bi for making it obsolete just after releasing the ACR DLC by releasing A3 so soon after. I hope someone does the BAF soldiers too. They were awesome. The BAF user made addon has been good too though. Still miss BAF and ACR though.

I can confirm this, we had bouncing so bad that we we're almost 90 degrees to the ground. You can imagine it's hard to fight off people when you're practically doing barrel rolls :D

Look at my video sample above .... some bouncing at high speed yes ... but nothing more ... no rolling no barrels :)

Erm... marry me

We have to know each other better first :)

When it comes to sounds I'd definitely get in touch with LordJarhead and see if he'll give you his sounds from Arma 2. The chain gun sound on the gpmg is a bit strange ;)

When it comes to sounds I'd definitely get in touch with LordJarhead and see if he'll give you his sounds from Arma 2. The chain gun sound on the gpmg is a bit strange ;)

Be my guest on that ... mg sounds are A3 default :)

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:57 ----------

Video overview of the vehicles

Nice video presentation mate ... thanks ;)

Be my guest on that ... mg sounds are A3 default :)

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:57 ----------

Nice video presentation mate ... thanks ;)

No worries you deserve the recognition keep up the good work :-)

Look at my video sample above .... some bouncing at high speed yes ... but nothing more ... no rolling no barrels :)

I can assure you we are having different experiences :D I still enjoy the mod, Jackals are worth it all!

Everything is perfect in this mod Aplion thx!!!

maybe in the future make a A3 NATO skin ?

Thx Aplion for your good porting work. One Question why you dont have the landrover armed in this collection ? That would be finish this brit pack in my opinion.

Thx Aplion for your good porting work. One Question why you dont have the landrover armed in this collection ? That would be finish this brit pack in my opinion.

I've ported only the BAF wheeled and no armed Lanrovers are included in there mate. I might port the rest of them later on.

---------- Post added at 09:37 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

I can assure you we are having different experiences :D I still enjoy the mod, Jackals are worth it all!

I believe you but unless you'll give me more details, I can't do anything more.

Quck suggestion, For the M240 on the jackals could you use the MK200 LMG sound? imo it sounds alot more realistic

good job.

very nice having the BAF wheeled vehicles in a3,i've always loved the good old land rovers.

really appreciate your time and effort working on these thank you very much!

BTW

Would love to see the ACR SF land rover ported into A3,any chance you might look at porting those?so many nice details on that vehicle!:cool:

has Bi granted permission to port the ACR content?

Guys ... maybe it is irrelevant but I really want to make myself more clear about some things here ...

All that time I'm receiving a huge amount of PMs from people asking me to help them make their own imports, to guide them, to do the work for them, to be their mentor ... etc etc ...

I'll not answer to such PMs anymore ... not because I'm some kind of egoist guru of imports but because my day has only 24 hours, as for anyone else and during this time period I have to work in my real life, to live with my family (wife, kids), to do my mods, to play with my A3 gamming team and finally to use some sleep time to rest.

Also I'd like to clear something more ... I'm doing some A2 imports ... and this is it guys .. imports ... I'm using the default A2 content and transfering this content to A3 ... I'm trying to make it work as is ... no other mod dependancies and above all I'm working without any other mod running into A3 ... I'm importing BIS content using BIS content and many of you are still complain about conflicts with other mods !! think ... why you don't complain to BIS instead of me ? how is it possible for anyone to do this and at the same time to be compatible with any other mod in community ? why no-one asking other mods to be compatible with mine ? (many questions and probably I'm tired).

Please excuse my poor English, in any case as aren't my first language, as also please don't take my words offensively or aggresively ... this is not my point.

Regards

Aplion

Hi Aplion,

I hope I wasn't lumped in with the rest who sent you PMs. My request does not involve any work on your part and does not involve me redistributing your work. I was simply requesting to release some configs which would edit your helicopters to add compatibility to my "Rotor Wing Combat Overhaul" mod.

Thanks,

Shadow

Hi Aplion,

I hope I wasn't lumped in with the rest who sent you PMs. My request does not involve any work on your part and does not involve me redistributing your work. I was simply requesting to release some configs which would edit your helicopters to add compatibility to my "Rotor Wing Combat Overhaul" mod.

Thanks,

Shadow

No no please don't take anything personal mate ... and trust me (as I said) I've receive so many PMs lately who I'm unable to give them a proper rating, answering each one.

Now about your request my friend ... feel free to proceed as you like with this ... there is no objection by my side :)

No no please don't take anything personal mate ... and trust me (as I said) I've receive so many PMs lately who I'm unable to give them a proper rating aswering each one.

Now about your request my friend ... feel free to proceed as you like with this ... there is no objection by my side :)

Much appreciated!

most of mine and atins PMs are old so if your talking about those we are digging through those problems ourselves

most of mine and atins PMs are old so if your talking about those we are digging through those problems ourselves

I still haven't post anything for someone specific mate ... it was just a "presentation" of an unpleasant situation for me and without any intention to offend anyone (as I said).

Aplion, just do what you feel like it. This is just a game, so you shouldn't feel obligated to anything you don't want or can't do.

Just wanted to say ευχαÏιστώ Ï€Î¿Î»Ï for all you have been doing for this community. I personally enjoy a lot your ports and mod ( HAFM ).