Indeed it does, I used it today like a charm. (Although that only covers what i used it for in that moment. I can't comment on the rest of the vast amount of functions this mod has.)

F.Y.I. I was using the still relevant to A3 unit action and fly height modules without flaw on a variety of community mods. Hope that helps a bit lol. Every little helps eh

I use the Unit Skills module all the time to tweak my missions and it seems like ARMA 1.40 has broken that. When I attempt to make any changes they simply reset back to whatever the starting value was. I reverted back to 1.38 (legacy) and was able to use the AI skill module again.

Anyone else have a similar issue?

I also think Alive mod's skill set is broken in 1.40 as well and they likely both do the same things (both adjust the same parameters).

Searching for an update, nothing found. think it might be safe to say this project will not be updated, really missing that animation feature as it would have been great to implement animations directly via Zeus

Searching for an update, nothing found. think it might be safe to say this project will not be updated, really missing that animation feature as it would have been great to implement animations directly via Zeus

Too right, thats the one thing I was really looking forward to! Would make making screenshots and scenarios so much easier! Surprised no one else has done anything like that yet

Can anyone give some showcase of creating new, visible in curator module with custom function?

Thnk You for this contribution man; way to think outside of the box and get ahead of the curve! I have a couple of ideas that could be helpful,

1. add a new zeus module that would set an orbital flight pattern for helicopters (like the spot the module is placed be the center and player could use a sliding bar to choose how large the diameter of the flight radius would be from that point.

2. Fully incorporating V.A.S. so that it could just be added completely and simply to any object would be very functional and would fill the gaping hole left behind when mcc removed that feature from their latest update.

3. It would be super useful to have a module that would permit click and place functionality of the 'Igiload (and or) RAV Lifter loading and logistical systems.

If you get time let me know what you think of these ideas. If I think of anything else beneficial i will come back to jot it down :) Thanks again for this addon man, makes zeus alot less novelty and alot more functional......*much needed*

To be able to set the flight height to 10 m and with a mapmarker that makes sure the helicopter avoids the marker with at least 50m to make sure it won`t fly into comms towers, tall buildings,at ultra low height.

If it can be done,the mission maker will know where he has put down AA-- so if it will be posseble to direct where he will eject flares,and intensety/even spam it,it would be great!

Thnk You for this contribution man; way to think outside of the box and get ahead of the curve! I have a couple of ideas that could be helpful,

1. add a new zeus module that would set an orbital flight pattern for helicopters (like the spot the module is placed be the center and player could use a sliding bar to choose how large the diameter of the flight radius would be from that point.

2. Fully incorporating V.A.S. so that it could just be added completely and simply to any object would be very functional and would fill the gaping hole left behind when mcc removed that feature from their latest update.

3. It would be super useful to have a module that would permit click and place functionality of the 'Igiload (and or) RAV Lifter loading and logistical systems.

If you get time let me know what you think of these ideas. If I think of anything else beneficial i will come back to jot it down :) Thanks again for this addon man, makes zeus alot less novelty and alot more functional......*much needed*

To be able to set the flight height to 10 m and with a mapmarker that makes sure the helicopter avoids the marker with at least 50m to make sure it won`t fly into comms towers, tall buildings,at ultra low height.

If it can be done,the mission maker will know where he has put down AA-- so if it will be posseble to direct where he will eject flares,and intensety/even spam it,it would be great!

Hey so I'm not sure if work on this mod has stopped or not but it made zeusing amazing for me years ago, however now it doesn't work and it is difficult for me to adjust skills for the ai I spawn now

On 9/5/2018 at 9:49 AM, anthonymuranyi said:

Hey so I'm not sure if work on this mod has stopped or not but it made zeusing amazing for me years ago, however now it doesn't work and it is difficult for me to adjust skills for the ai I spawn now

Have you tried achilles ? should be able to do the trick.