Updated to 1.9.2:

• Fixed missing loadUnitSkills function in cfgFunctions.hpp
  • Added global config saving mechanism
  • Removed CWS curator icons (moved into CWS mod)
  • Fixed unit skills module (again)
  • Fixed missing unit chat function in CCL (now using CCL 1.0.2)

This update was entirely bugfixing. Fixed quite a few minor things but the highlights are listed above and in the change log. I highly recommend that you update from 1.9.1 to 1.9.2. This update is also paired up with a major bugfix update to CWS over here. Also note that I am no longer putting up a package of CPM that includes CWS. It is now it's own mod and you will need to install and enable it separately.

Enjoy!

New update v1.9.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@cpm.png

Hey there, I've been following CPM for a while, but I never got around to actually using it myself. Now that I have, however. I have an issue with the VAS module in multiplayer. I, as the server host, can see the Virtual Ammobox Prompt in the interaction menu, but no one else in the server can access VAS through the menu. I was wondering if this was a problem I'm encountering with CPM, or VAS itself. If it's the latter, let me know and I'll go find help elsewhere. Thanks!

Updated to 1.9.3:

• Changed most calls to ccl_fnc_GlobalExec to be NOT persistent (fixed many lag and performance issues)
  • Added start of version broadcast mechanism
  • Added some more error handling
  • Added some more checks to see if player is a curator
  • Fixed bug with duplicating waypoints when using Ctrl+Shift+RMB

This was yet another bugfix update that fixes a number of serious performance issues. This update also has the start of a version checking mechanism. All it does right now is globally broadcast to the log files what the version number is. This way the server and all other clients know what version of CPM that player is using. Eventually this will become an optional way of controlling whether players can connect or not. Also, I fixed a bug with duplicate waypoints where the waypoint was being created on all clients and the server.

Enjoy!

New update v1.9.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@cpm.png

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks for the last update :)

Hey! First of all - Great mod, adds a lot more to the Zeus mode for those of us unable to script or wanting to do things faster!

I do have one question or request for the Garrison feature. Is it possible to have the units spawn without being in a group? Currently some, not all, units are scattered into different houses but are also linked together so they will then leave the building and it sort of ruins the whole Garrison effect.

Would it be possible to have them all individual? As it's only used for the AI we don't really need them in groups and it is easy enough to put them together if desired. Obviously one could say it is easy to remove the group once they are spawned but by the time you get around to doing it for all the units most have moved too far and are no longer in buildings.

The other thing is they all tend to abandon the building once fired upon - When I try to place units individually into buildings they tend to more or less stay put, maybe turn around to face the enemy or take a step or two to get a shot off, but they don't move out to engage. Any way to enable this as an option when placing the Garrison module?

Thanks again for the great mod!

• Like 1

@chessmaster - with Garrison module will it be possible to spawn different/user Mods except from vanilla ?? pls to hear - thanks

Edit: under units > action - can you do suicide bomber and armed civilian ?? - thanks

Edited by Spoor

I am not sure if this is in the scope of this mod, would it be possible to create and save prefabs under a name and group that would appear in the menu. For example setup a road block and highlight all, then select save as prefab, set group, set name and it would then be available for current and future use.

• Like 1

I am not sure if this is in the scope of this mod, would it be possible to create and save prefabs under a name and group that would appear in the menu. For example setup a road block and highlight all, then select save as prefab, set group, set name and it would then be available for current and future use.

I would love to see something like this implemented

I concur, this is a great idea and something that should have been implemented into Zeus from the beginning.

What is the TFR System Module supposed to do? Or rather, how do I use it correctly? I thought it would give the option to allow to speak through a remote controlled unit but it doesn't seem to do that.

What is the TFR System Module supposed to do? Or rather, how do I use it correctly? I thought it would give the option to allow to speak through a remote controlled unit but it doesn't seem to do that.

As stated before:

By default TFR (re-)spawns every squad leader with a long range radio backpack (NOTE: it doesn't matter what class you picked; if you are first to join in your squad you get the radio), dropping your current backpack on the ground.

This can be quite annoying, if you're not actually using long-rage radio in the current mission, so the first option in the dialog was made to toggle this feature of TFR's on or off.

The second and third option control wether you (re-)spawn with a random frequency on your radios (TFR default) or with the ones we use in our clan (31 for short range, 51 for long range).

I hope that answers the question.

Addendum: To restate what chessmaster already said: This module is still WIP, so the way it works will be changed at a later date.

The whole point of me downloading it was the animation feature, I really wanna know when will he add it

The whole point of me downloading it was the animation feature, I really wanna know when will he add it

have patience

hi chess,

thanks for your mod like it much.

any news for us, since april there are no changes here.

question

is it possible to change a waypoint behaviour made by the ctrl + shift + rmb function?

if i try it, i can only set a new waypoint.

if not:

please try to make a menu like the autonomous vehicles can setted up

(right click on waypoint an then change the things you need)

thnx and cheers

I'm really looking forward to utilizing this in my Zeus missions, but I have an issue that I'll need to solve first.

When I add VAS to an object and I try to test it by taking control of a unit, I have the menu option, but nothing occurs when I activate it. I don't receive an error, the menu simply closes with no VAS interaction.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Hey chessmaster,

first of all thanks for the addon. It has proven to be a very handy tool for Zeus missions.

I'd like to point out a problem with the artillery module tough. It currently uses "position" to get the location of the unit and target. This leads to some issues with older Arma 2 maps where position != mapgridposition. This unfortunately makes the module unusable.

Regards

Raspu

Hi guys,

I have downloaded this mod for putting the VAS module on the supply crates, it works on my dedicated server and I can load VAS correctly.

But I have a problem with that, because other players (not Zeus/Curator) can't view and load "Virtual Ammobox".

I've tried also without this mod, adding a simple vehicle and putting the load script string in the console box (with enableDebugConsole = 1), and I can view and load VAS and also other scripts and I have the same problem with other players.

Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot guys. See you.

Any chance of getting a nice GUI for the Teleport destination? E.g "click on map" or "click in the world". I kind of suck at getting good coordinates for it.

It would be great if we can choose which unit (such as aggressors or RHS'S USAF) to place in garrision formation :)

The mod does not show ingame for me. It is loaded correctly, shows in expansions menu but there is nothing in the game when playing as zeus.