Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi chessmaster42 - thanks for your works it's a great tool - thanks again !!

nice job,tested it a bit and must say it makes zeus way much better, we can have some aircav going now :yay:

Well done, good job!

Really liking the mod, and i'm trying to expand its usefulness for my Zeus by adding other stuff in as well.

I was wondering about the waypoint thing though. Is there anyway that you can just have the 1.4 waypoint functionality (normal zeus), and then by hotkey, turn on the dialog functionality?

When im putting multiple units to the same waypoint area, it has to cycle through a bunch of dialogs, and only one of them actually makes the waypoint. The others say "incorrect waypoint type"

Edited by hellsan631

Hint for what's in the next update:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=252435354

If all goes well this might be in an update tonight <crosses fingers>

Also, this module can do terrible things to your server if you aren't careful :P

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

Updated to 1.7:

-Added Spawn Garrison module

Well, looks like my sneak peek post was a bit unnecessary. I was able to finish up my testing faster than I thought. So here it is!

The new module auto-populates the coordinates in the config dialog but you can change the values if you like. The radius goes from 10 meters to 1000 meters (no indicator yet, will be in the future). The density is an arbitrary value that goes from 0 (no units) to 10 (units spawned in every building position). The unit classes that are used are randomly chosen and the algorithm for this will be improved in future versions.

Enjoy! :)

Updated to 1.7.1:

-Fixed some critical issues in the last update

The Spawn Garrison module now has unit and group count limits in place and is all run server-side now. Max of 100 units and 50 groups. I crashed a couple test servers pretty easily before this limit so use this module sparingly in large towns. You have been warned lol

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Question 1: Unit Chat - Can you explain what does mean? Chat = Text or Chat = Voice? Voice would be AWESOME!

Question 2: Vehicle Disembark - Why you have that feature? ZEUS can disembark all Units from a unit by pressing "G".

Thank you for the answers!

Thanks for the update Mr. chessmaster - have a good day

Anyone who hasn't got this little addon don't know what they're missing. It punches way above its' weight. Thank you chessmaster.

Hey! Is there the possibility that you make the window that appears when making a waypoint bigger?

First post here, long-time lurker. Looks great and just what myself and mates need, can't wait to try it out later!

Thnk You for this contribution man; way to think outside of the box and get ahead of the curve! I have a couple of ideas that could be helpful,

1. add a new zeus module that would set an orbital flight pattern for helicopters (like the spot the module is placed be the center and player could use a sliding bar to choose how large the diameter of the flight radius would be from that point.

2. Fully incorporating V.A.S. so that it could just be added completely and simply to any object would be very functional and would fill the gaping hole left behind when mcc removed that feature from their latest update.

3. It would be super useful to have a module that would permit click and place functionality of the 'Igiload (and or) RAV Lifter loading and logistical systems.

If you get time let me know what you think of these ideas. If I think of anything else beneficial i will come back to jot it down :) Thanks again for this addon man, makes zeus alot less novelty and alot more functional......*much needed*

Thnk You for this contribution man; way to think outside of the box and get ahead of the curve! I have a couple of ideas that could be helpful,

1. add a new zeus module that would set an orbital flight pattern for helicopters (like the spot the module is placed be the center and player could use a sliding bar to choose how large the diameter of the flight radius would be from that point.

2. Fully incorporating V.A.S. so that it could just be added completely and simply to any object would be very functional and would fill the gaping hole left behind when mcc removed that feature from their latest update.

3. It would be super useful to have a module that would permit click and place functionality of the 'Igiload (and or) RAV Lifter loading and logistical systems.

If you get time let me know what you think of these ideas. If I think of anything else beneficial i will come back to jot it down :) Thanks again for this addon man, makes zeus alot less novelty and alot more functional......*much needed*

#1 - Sounds like a great idea. I just have no idea how to get a vehicle to orbit a location. The math I can do but I just don't know what commands would be needed to tell them to keep turning but keep the same distance from a given point.

#2 - Not practical and more hassle than it's worth to include another users' content packed into my mod. For the time being this will have to be in your mission file

#3 - See answer to #2 as it's mostly the same. Also, the latest version(s) of IgiLoad loads up automatically. It doesn't need to be applied per-vehicle anymore.

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

Hey! Is there the possibility that you make the window that appears when making a waypoint bigger?

Can do but to what end? Are you wanting the drop-down to be longer so you can see more?

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:30 ----------

Question 1: Unit Chat - Can you explain what does mean? Chat = Text or Chat = Voice? Voice would be AWESOME!

Question 2: Vehicle Disembark - Why you have that feature? ZEUS can disembark all Units from a unit by pressing "G".

Thank you for the answers!

#1 - Text chat for now. Might be possible to do more with it later but I'm keeping it simple for now

#2 - Quite true but not selectively based on their position in the vehicle. This isn't strictly necessary but does provide some convenience if you just want to unload passengers or just the crew.

I dunno about DonJon, but i'd love the dialog box and drop-down to be bigger, longer, so we can see more entries at a time. It's pretty hard to find stuff in the action menu only seeing 2-3 at a time out of dozens.

Has anyone else tried the 'chat' module? I couldn't get it to work when i tried it last night, players said they didn't see anything, but i'm not sure if I did something wrong.

keep up the awesome work though, this has become indispensable for Zeus, very quickly!

@chessmaster - will it be possible that a whole group surrenders beside 1 unit - again great work !! - thanks

I dunno about DonJon, but i'd love the dialog box and drop-down to be bigger, longer, so we can see more entries at a time. It's pretty hard to find stuff in the action menu only seeing 2-3 at a time out of dozens.

This is actually really easy to do. I know that most people here aren't going to want to get an account on GitHub but it would help tremendously if people would so that they can log all of this stuff there. Next update you should see the dialogs about twice as long and the same for the drop-downs. Most of the UI tweaks are easy so I'll get it updated.

Has anyone else tried the 'chat' module? I couldn't get it to work when i tried it last night, players said they didn't see anything, but i'm not sure if I did something wrong.

How were you testing it? Any change I could get a log from you on pastebin? This was a new module in 1.6 so it's probably still buggy.

keep up the awesome work though, this has become indispensable for Zeus, very quickly!
Some excellent options in there Chessmaster. I'll definitely check this out. The helicopter land option will be a massive win! Thanks for your efforts!
That's actually a great idea to create curator-modifying addons. Thumbs up! :)
love this, brilliant idea and execution, hope to see more of this :)
Its definately a required mod for me:D
Yay! Great work! ... In every case you doing a great job dude! Thank you very much!
AGHHHH! thank you!:D best mod ever
Good job on this. :) ... Keep up the good work. ;)
This is fantastic, keep up the great work! :D ... Thanks again!

Thanks for all of the interest and support guys! I means a great deal to know that people are enjoying this. Keep the ideas rolling in, I am having so much fun working on this mod and I don't see me stopping anytime soon. Thanks! :D

P.S Feel free to create an account on GitHub.com. It's super easy (not an understatement) and makes gathering up all of the ideas and bugs super easy for me. So far I've been able to add almost everything people have suggested but if you guys could start logging them yourself it would mean quite a bit to me. Anyone can log issues here and I review the issues daily.

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:48 ----------

@chessmaster - will it be possible that a whole group surrenders beside 1 unit - again great work !! - thanks

Very easy to do, actually. Do you think this should be by default or does there need to be a config dialog? If I change it to where it's always the whole group the unit is in it's a VERY easy change. Maybe just a couple lines of code that can be done in <15 minutes. If there needs to be a config that's a bit more work but still doable. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoor View Post

Very easy to do, actually. Do you think this should be by default or does there need to be a config dialog? If I change it to where it's always the whole group the unit is in it's a VERY easy change. Maybe just a couple lines of code that can be done in <15 minutes. If there needs to be a config that's a bit more work but still doable. Thoughts?

Hi chessmaster - well sometime you would like to have 1 guy surrendering and an other time a group so I afraid I give you a bit of work :-) .... thanks

PS: Heli: is it possible to give them an order "back to base" sothat the heli returns to home base where she started ??

How exactly does the garrison function mentioned work? I can't seem to find anything.

You just place the module where you want to spawn the garrison and it searches through nearby buildings to fill them with units. Upon placement you get a config dialog so you can tweak the start position as well as the radius, density, and side of the units.

CPM is causing some major crashes in the latest dev build

Are you using 1.7.1 or are you using what is not released yet in the repo?

I've seen a number of crashes myself but only when Spawn Garrison is used, when in an area with a large number of buildings, and on 1.7.1. I've curbed most of the problems around this by tweaking a few things in the Spawn Garrison module that will be in the next release.

Any chance you have some logs I can look at?

---------- Post added at 01:13 ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 ----------

Huh... I must have fucked something up because I don't see any garrison module..

I'll try to troubleshoot.

Do you see the other modules from the mod? If you see the others then chances are you somehow have an older version than 1.7.1 installed. Could you get me a log on Pastebin to look at?