Sign in to follow this  
aspire

Balance of Coop-/PvP-Servers

IMO the PvP portion of Zeus that is currently running on the Official BI servers is pretty, well, boring.

It's essentially just like any other standard DM, CTF or SC mission just on a spot that the game master defines. (This actually felt super boring from the game master's view as well).

The coop missions on the other hand are super diverse. There's much more potential for the concept there and being the game master on those missions is one of the fun'est experiences I've had on ArmA 3 yet.

Thus I get to my point. The official servers are almost solely running the PvP maps, even though they are basically glorified versions of their standard counterparts, while the coop maps barely get any time on them.

Where's the love for coop gone?

Erm... I have no idea what the official BI servers for Zeus look like, but you can easily join any non-official Zeus server, and they are usually running the "ZGM" mission, which is where Zeus has the power to do pretty much anything in a coop environment. The possibilities for missions are literally infinite in this gamemode, so in all actuality the PvP missions are where Zeus is more restricted! :eek: