Sign in to follow this  
aspire

Difficulty related to ZEUS

I was just the game master on one of the Bohemia ZEUS servers for like 2-3 hours, and I just gotta say that making scenarios with adequate difficulty for the number of players is super difficult.

Even when I set the skill of all CSAT infantry AI's to just about 0, a single one of them would still take out entire squads of players with headshots from 300 meters away.

IMO ZEUS needs the ability to not only change unit "skill" but also their accuracy and such, and that ability group-wide.

EDIT: Also I am aware of the recent TECHREP or SOPREP or whatever that touched on the topic of accuracy values coming and such. But I don't remember reading that it was going to be included to the ZEUS console as well.

300 meters is within effective range of your average assault rifle.

I'm not bothered by AI accuracy, what bothers me is the speed at which they react.

I was just using a random range here, it was most noticeable at close range when players had 0 chance of survival.

Ok so i would have posted a new thread but i don't seem to be able too do that..so i figured this would be a good enough thread to speak if it has been posted else were i apologist...Single player Zeus on the editor and player made missions(multiplayer seems to work fine) wont work with certain mods installed as far as i can tell its map packs that cause the problem i have been getting a pop up when i try to play even if its on stratis or altis without modded contend used..after a hour of frustration i finally figured out what was causing it and thought i would share...sooo all in all if you get a pop up when trying to play on zues on editor or missions..disable map expansions and it should work fine

if this has not been said yet can someone pls repost this under its own thread and save the next guy the anger i had felt trying to figure this out...

Edited by xacist