Sign in to follow this  
jacmac

1st BBR EZ Markers (beta)

Download:

1st BBR EZ Markers Version 0.5 (Beta)

EZ Markers is a mod that generates map markers and optional 'signs'. The intent is to provide easier access to map markers as well as utilizing a large number of markers generated to MIL-STD 2525C standards (not all of them, just the relevant symbols that would be typical in ARMA). The mod is currently functional, however much of the symbology has not been implemented yet. Some of the interface needs tweaking for easier use. I can use any feedback on how to improve the functionality. The mod is mostly self explaintory, but check the video for a quick demo.

• Keys are provided, but I have not checked their validity, please let me know if the signing is incorrect.
  • The mod is Client/Server, the Server executes the creation of markers and send commands for the clients to create signs. Most of the execution is client based.
  • Network traffic is minimal (unless dozens are creating markers and signs all at the same time).
  • I need opinions on whether limits should be placed on players (sign creation could get out of hand).

2596118.jpg

2596120.jpg

2596125.jpg

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Well, you are spot on with the orientation, I do need to implement that. The marker add-on you referenced isn't necessary to integrate, I already have a large number in there and will be adding more. What I haven't done yet is make the markers accessible, only the "Quick List" is functional at the moment. There are three drop-downs you will be able to use to select the unit type, size, and affiliation. That will effectively add hundreds of markers you can't see right now.

Oh oki i see that's very intesting i gonna follow your addon closely