Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HAFM UAZ Cars

ARMA3-04-09-201415-58-02_zps3bef0594.jpg

Another import from ArmA 2, the OPFOR UAZs. This addon uses mostly default textures and can be found under OPFOR - CSAT - UAZ faction.

- Default and some custom ArmA 3 weapons

- Default ArmA 3 Units (crew)

- Default ArmA 3 sounds

- PhysX applied

Vehicles:

UAZ - Unarmed

UAZ - MG

UAZ - AGS30

UAZ - SPG9

Classnames:

UAZ_Unarmed
UAZ_MG
UAZ_AGS30
UAZ_SPG9

All credits for this release belong to BIS as is the respective owner of 3d and main texture files.

This addon has no other mod (or addon) dependency and it is properly signed. Also a server key is included.

Primary Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/?85gqiylkad5l659

Armaholic Link : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25312

Aplion

Edited by Aplion

This is great, Aplion!

Any chance we could get some optional configs to have these guys used in the Aggressors pack?

This is great, Aplion!

Any chance we could get some optional configs to have these guys used in the Aggressors pack?

Mate ... as I'm not familiar with all mods/addons in community ... could you please be more specific of what are talking about ? ofcourse I can make some extra - optional configs if this will help anyone.

Mate ... as I'm not familiar with all mods/addons in community ... could you please be more specific of what are talking about ? ofcourse I can make some extra - optional configs if this will help anyone.

Of course! Apologies for not doing so earlier: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172069-Arma3-AGGRESSORS

Opfor factions which might benefit from more vehicles from this mod are as follows:

African Pirates/Rebels: caf_ag_afr_p

Middle Eastern Rebels: caf_ag_me_t

Eastern European Rebels: caf_ag_eeur_r

For further reference, please see optional config in East Static Weapons Pack (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?174135-East-Static-Weapons-Pack) for an another mod adding vehicles to these factions.

Nice job........... now get on with the OPFOR choppers :)

SD

Would you like me to add some helicopter rotors on UAZs ? :)

ok just kidding ... but still this is another subject I believe :)

ΕυχαÏιστώ

Would be nice, if at some point you made an "all together" mod with all your A2 ports ( for example with your Hummves pack, US helos pack and UAZ pack ).

ΕυχαÏιστώ

Would be nice, if at some point you made an "all together" mod with all your A2 ports ( for example with your Hummves pack, US helos pack and UAZ pack ).

ΠαÏακαλώ :)

Yes I'll probably do that but first I want to have everything running without bugs as also to complete some more imports for a full package.

Would you like me to add some helicopter rotors on UAZs ?

Not a bad idea at all! The AI could really use this, you know. Bridges are really hard to drive over, so just engage rotors and fly over them! Drove off a cliff? Nevermind, just autorotate safely to the ground. Why isn't BIS implementing these kinds of common sense solutions?

Thanks for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice release.

But sadly it's not top notch.

Here's my couple of issues so far.

- Speed counter not working

- DSHKM isn't using ArmA 3 muzzleflashes but the old, bad looking, ArmA 2 ones

- No A3 lights used, still the old flat ArmA 2 textures spots

- DSHKM isn't producing any shells whatsoever

- DSHKM aiming offset is a bit misaligned, and you can zoom way too far with it

I know it's details and all that, but details is what makes the biggest difference between A3 and A3. And nobody wants to go back to A2 standards when it comes down to that type of things.

Of course! Apologies for not doing so earlier: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172069-Arma3-AGGRESSORS

Opfor factions which might benefit from more vehicles from this mod are as follows:

African Pirates/Rebels: caf_ag_afr_p

Middle Eastern Rebels: caf_ag_me_t

Eastern European Rebels: caf_ag_eeur_r

For further reference, please see optional config in East Static Weapons Pack (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?174135-East-Static-Weapons-Pack) for an another mod adding vehicles to these factions.

+1 great idea. And thanks so much for porting these--the vanilla trucks with the mounted mg were getting stale...

the biggest difference between A3 and A3

???

What do you mean? btw if you don't like it make your own...

Nice release.

But sadly it's not top notch.

Here's my couple of issues so far.

- Speed counter not working

- DSHKM isn't using ArmA 3 muzzleflashes but the old, bad looking, ArmA 2 ones

- No A3 lights used, still the old flat ArmA 2 textures spots

- DSHKM isn't producing any shells whatsoever

- DSHKM aiming offset is a bit misaligned, and you can zoom way too far with it

I know it's details and all that, but details is what makes the biggest difference between A3 and A3. And nobody wants to go back to A2 standards when it comes down to that type of things.

For sure it is not top notch yet (as title says ... version 1) ... this is the reason I'm "listening" what community has to "say" about it and usually I'm trying to improve most of any significant reported issues.

Thanks for your remarks, I'll be consider fix them upon next update.

The fov when mounting the weapons is way too shallow and makes it feel weird being on them.

The fov when mounting the weapons is way too shallow and makes it feel weird being on them.

ScreenShot please ?

For sure it is not top notch yet (as title says ... version 1) ... this is the reason I'm "listening" what community has to "say" about it and usually I'm trying to improve most of any significant reported issues.

Thanks for your remarks, I'll be consider fix them upon next update.

Thanks Aplion.

Wasn't trying to be rude by the way, was just stating the issues, if can call them that way, that i found without implying anything.

Edited by Drakenof

Hey Aplion, thanks for another much needed addition. Just a quick question - This mod has the key HAFM.bikey, your A2 Helis also has a key by the same name. Are these two mods able to go into the one mod folder and just use the new key? Usually with two of the same named keys a server will ban you because it thinks you are trying to cheat. I have had this happen a couple of times on our dedicated server with other mods and was able to unban myself luckily.

Thanks in advance for your response. As always, I appreciate the time and energy you have put into all of your mods, without modders like yourself Arma 3 would be a lost cause. Thanks a ton mate.

Hey Aplion, thanks for another much needed addition. Just a quick question - This mod has the key HAFM.bikey, your A2 Helis also has a key by the same name. Are these two mods able to go into the one mod folder and just use the new key? Usually with two of the same named keys a server will ban you because it thinks you are trying to cheat. I have had this happen a couple of times on our dedicated server with other mods and was able to unban myself luckily.

Thanks in advance for your response. As always, I appreciate the time and energy you have put into all of your mods, without modders like yourself Arma 3 would be a lost cause. Thanks a ton mate.

Same key mate, no need to update it in case you are using the old one.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@hafm_uaz.png

@ Aplion;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thanks Sonsalt6 ... appreciated.