Crimson_Ghost138

Austrian Army - Österreichisches Bundesheer MOD

Hi there!!

As there is nothing to find about an austrian army mod for Arma3, i decided to do some retexturing and reconfiging and create my own faction :)

First of all, i´m only good at graphics and can only do little scripting and writing configs with help of manuals and tutorials... so i focus on re-texturing existing models.

I want to include the following units:

Infantry:

Vehicles & Aircrafts

• Dingo - Already available, just needs to be ported and retextured
  • Pandur 2 - Retexturing of AFV-4
  • Black Hawk - Needs to be retextured
  • Huey - Needs to be retextured
  • LKW Retexturing
  • M-109 Artillery
  • Tank Leopard 2A4 (maybe waiting for the Bundeswehr-Mod and establishing contact for using as a base for retexturing)
  • Pinzgauer and Puch G - Would be great to have that into the mod!

-----------------------------------------------

As for now, i keep the goals as simple as possible, and just want to retexture and re-equip some already existing units, but i could need some help as i´m no good in writing all that configs and stuff...

So, if you are interested in helping me out and creating an austrian army mod, please don´t hesitate to contact me ;)

I would need help in reference-material, like photographs, textures and stuff, config-writing, for setting up the units and sides etc, and everything else you can think that it could help ;)

Edited by Crimson_Ghost138
  • Like 1

you are my Hero bist da beste ^^ good luck and thank you

maybe you can put in the IFV Mora too, but the reskin of the jaks looks like the US Digicamo ?

If you need references send me a PM

Edited by M4DM4X

That are really beautiful new uniforms.

You could ask the mod FFAA ( Spanish Army ) for the ASCOD Ulan ( it's basically the same as the ASCOD Pizarro ) and also for the Pandur I ( its a tunned BMR 600 ).

About the support trucks, you could port and retexture the Czech Army pack ones, I know that they are not in use in the Austrian Army but better than anything are.

@MistyRonin: Thx for the info, i will check it out :)

@Mathias_Eichinger: Yes, it IS currently ACU, cause i cant find a good texture or high-resolution photo of the camo ANYWHERE ^^

Oh and i forgot to mention: I dont focus on 100% real-life accuracy, what shoes they wear and what specific helmets and stuff, i just want to pack up some units and textures and create something that works as an austrian army, so please be aware that it isnt going to be 100% realistic in terms of gear and such, but i will try to do my best ;)

I think the Cobra and Jagdkommando Units can soon be released, as i have almost all the permissions from 3rd party modders, so all credits about 3D models, weapons and stuff go directly to them, i just repack and retexture things ;) I´m going to add a list of used stuff soon :)

Btw, i´m already forming up with that guys, thx to M4DM4X :)

http://www.oemod.at/

Edit for ICE_AGE0815:

If there are any models that could be useful for the austrian army, i will try that of course, too!

Edited by Crimson_Ghost138

Crimson_Ghost138 when you want i can gave you some Infantry retextures you can take a look, when you want it you can have it and no worrie they got love;), me and my team play with them from time to time, but i only made a package with the most importants units for our team.

I wanted to release the same project as you but never get the permission for the dingo and so on nice that you get it.

You can add me via steam and take a look via my Screenshots what i have done so far mayby you can use it.

Steam : SpeedydaGonzales

Plz write a message that i know who you are.

Edited by Speedygonzales

Vilas created a Mercedes G for P'85.

Converting it to the only proper 'G', the Puch one, should be quite easy :)

Cheers,

D.

I love you idea to dome some retexturing for the austrian army.

I need a mod like this for my Austrian Clan.

Please send me a message when its ready.

@ militaerversand.at (it's Steinadlers webstore which was (and probably still is) a major supplier of our armed forces) you may can find good textures and maybe some inspiration or references of items including the K3 stuff in its glory

gr33tz Syr3L