Just wanted to report that the Mk48 is not visible in Arsenal. It's usable if you script it in or export/import in arsenal, but as soon as you go back to the main weapon selection it disappears.

Is there a workaround for this? :)

All the grenade launchers are like that actually, it's a bit sad since I end up overlooking them a lot.

by Arsenal you mean Virtual Armory? or?

To all, i am working on some updates, but im working alot so only have about 4days free every other week atm

that is beeing spent on this and some other projects im working on.

im not sure about the "floating" magazine bug people are having with the machineguns, i havnt seen it myself

so if anyone have any ideas there im all ears.

Stiltman: oh, yeah. I think it's MCC that adds an addAction namned Arsenal to boxes ... but I do indeed mean Virtual Armory :D

No worries on timeframe etc, I just wanted to inform you ;)

Thanks for a fast answer tho!

STI machine gun seems broken with RHS USAF mod, anyone can fix this issue D:

So, love your launcher pack - however, your AT4 ballistics seem really weird. IRL (I have first hand experience as an infantryman in the USMC) AT4 effective range is 400m - anything after that, the rocket gets "squirrely", it's really a gamble to fire past that. Not sure if you could replicate that in-game. Also, they drop faster. IRL - muzzle velocity is 290 m/s, it drops with gravity 9.8 m/s, maybe a little less. Right now, they seem to defy gravity.

Endstate, you shouldn't be able to accurately engage past 350m, and anything after 400-500m is pretty hard or neigh on impossible.

Anyways, thanks for the great mods :]

It all depends on Stiltman's wish. "Translating" my HUD onto this a/c ain't that hard.

So what's the word Stiltman? I'm sure we'd all LOVE to see his HUD working on your A-10.

Well, im not against it of course.

so ill contact geraldbolso1899 about it once i finish my work week ;)

On another note i have a new version of the launchers pack in testing right now, and hopefully will be released soon. :)

im not sure about the "floating" magazine bug people are having with the machineguns, i havnt seen it myself

so if anyone have any ideas there im all ears.

(sorry for my spelling)

I've met with this stuff when trying to repack STI MG's (wanted to take M249's and add some RH's attachements + sounds from A2). And I've discovered, that RHS's PKP has some connection with this 'floating' bug.

1. What I have:

- RHS mod with PKP machinegun. I think, that PKP was ported from A2.

- My addon based on M249 + M240 content from STI MG's and some custom sounds and little config changes (sounds, descriptions, WeaponItemSlots)

- RHS mod folder: @F/@rhs_afrf3; .pbo name: rhs_c_weapons.pbo, rhs_weapons.pbo

- My mod folder: @dzn416; .pbo name: x_dzn_usmg.pbo

2. First run - PKP is OK, STI's MGs with floating parts

I ran Arma3.exe with command line like '-mod=@F/@rhs_afrf3;@dzn416;'. Then I opened Bootcamp-Arsenal and checked guns. PKP was allright, but STI's M249 was not. Fig.1 (next post)

3. Second run - PKP isn't OK, STI's - OK

Then I've changed name of mod folder of STI's MGs to '@xdzn416' and ran arma3 again. And now M249 was totally ok (with custom sounds and working bipods), but PKP was surely not -Fig.2 and 3 (next post). PKP's body was spinning with every shot fired.

So my version is (i don't know about models in arma enough, so i can be wrong):

- PKP was ported from A2 'as is'

- STI's MGs were ported from A2 with adding new animation 'bone' for bipods

- bug make weapon parts move in wrong directions, but animations logic works fine - e.g. when reloading M249 - body cap, which fly somewhere over m249, play 'open' and 'close' animations

- when we use both PKP and STI's mods, then addon's model configs are interfering each other and break 'bones assignment' for animations

- in the first exampe - for PKP and STI's MGs was used PKP's 'bones assignment' - and PKP was ok, but STI's with changed 'assignment' was ruined

- in the second example - STI's 'assignment' was used, so PKP's animations were ruined instead

- difference between two examples is the result of the addon initialization order changing (dzn416 > rhs_afrf3 > xdzn416)

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:11 ----------

Fig.1

Fig.2

Fig.3

Edited by 10Dozen

Hey gotta say i love the A10, it's just perfect. Only one slight glitch i seem to get, can't eject for some reason unless the plane's landed, which kinda defeats the purpose of an ejection seat eh? Is there a fix incoming for this or how do i fix it myself?

Has anyone tried to tag these launchers so they show up correctly in Zeus? At present, it is not possible to select an STI ammobox and place it as Zeus, and if you place one in the editor and then make it a Zeus object in-game, it refuses to be copied, pasted, or otherwise modified in a fashion similar to other ammo crates.

Hey Stiltman,

I don't know when this appeared but it is present for a wile now. On your STI A-10A the ejection seat does not work properly. The canopy flys off but nothing ejects.

And since one of the last ArmA 3 Updates the Loadout of the A-10A looks like this

arma32015-09-1617-18-64q1n.jpg

until you load for example CAS3, then it looks like this

arma32015-09-1617-26-ovp9x.jpg

if you apply any custom loadout everything is fine.