anyone tested on dedicated server yet if it still explodes?!

Stiltman,

I tried your update on my Dedi Server and while not sure what others have found here is my outcome: Upon entering the pilot seat the plane exploded, it then respawned as normal and did the same thing again.

Hope this helps,

Vengeance

Yup, the A-10's still explode. If you have the planes and yourself set to respawn it's just an annoyance. They will explode once or twice but then be enterable the third. If you are shot down though, the cycle is repeated and they will blow up a couple times then be enterable. Very odd.

I had a question about the STI LMG/MMG pack too. Has anyone else been having graphical glitches with them? I've seen ammo boxes hovering a meter above peoples heads and last night the texture for the bipods were being stretched up to the floating ammo box. Making a huge triangle texture extending from the feet of the bipod up to the ammo box.

Yes we are having the same issues. Seems to only affect some people in our group, but when the bug is present it can be fatal causing the game to crash for some as soon as an sti mg is fired. We have been forced to remove this addon. Author plz fix this as we need this back!

That sound like a very strange glitch, hmm.. anyone that can get it on image or video would be awesome help, i will try and replicate it if i can see what it could be.

Hello Stiltman!

Is it possible to make magazines for your machineguns with texture of ammobelt or at least invisible magazine?

To make look it like this one:

http://www.teamgunsportpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/408506_405930189462927_558078532_n-585x254.jpg

And is it possible to add M240B version (If i`m correct. I mean that one with handguard)?

Thank you.

i would love a M240B with handguard version this golf just seems so bare, ive also seem some othe 240Bs with a side grip much like the Zafir, can't find a picture but i saw it in some combat footage.

i would love a M240B with handguard version this golf just seems so bare, ive also seem some othe 240Bs with a side grip much like the Zafir, can't find a picture but i saw it in some combat footage.

0.jpg

ahh thank you good sir, my search abilities suck horribly but yes just like the pic posted by RavenDK would be awesome to have in ArmA 3

Is it possible you could change the reload animation for the M79? The current one has the hands clipping through. Perhaps you could use the revolver reload or the flare gun reload. While it'll have the right hand in the wrong position, the left hand which will be one in view won't clip through the gun and look like it's atleast loading the launcher.

Garverick: well i did some tests but wasnt satisfied with the result, but i did make it i hope so you are able to put the GLs in the backpack altough it will take alot of space so you wont be able to carry those extra 50mags of .50 sniper ammo ;)

well its been a while, since i brought that up but i have noticed that i cannot place my primary into the bags. what was wrong with using it as a launcher or taking the launcher slot?

Are you aware that the grenades launchers from the launcher pack do not show up in Arsenal?

Anyone else having this annoying floating magazine glitch? I can't figure out what exactly is causing it. Sometimes it's fine other times all mags will decide they want to jump between the correct position and up high sporadically.

http://i.imgur.com/5ewSXN2.jpg (252 kB)

Anyone else having this annoying floating magazine glitch? I can't figure out what exactly is causing it. Sometimes it's fine other times all mags will decide they want to jump between the correct position and up high sporadically.

http://i.imgur.com/5ewSXN2.jpg (252 kB)

Yeah I'm experiencing this Issue too, I hope that this can be fixed as this MG pack Is pretty darn solid.

Yeah I'm experiencing this Issue too, I hope that this can be fixed as this MG pack Is pretty darn solid.

Agreed. I don't want to stop using STI stuff in my group but this mag glitch ruins TvTs. It's really weird because it doesn't do it all the time and it even does it when the game is paused.

I can't figure out how to bring up the service menu for the A-10. And it only seems to half recognize laser designation. It shows up on the HUD but nothing makes use of it.

Agreed. I don't want to stop using STI stuff in my group but this mag glitch ruins TvTs. It's really weird because it doesn't do it all the time and it even does it when the game is paused.

I notice it happens whenever I remotely touch Virtual Arsenal. I used some arsenal loadouts for some AI units for a mission and all my playables (I use LEA for playables instead of init line) have the magazine glitch. Annoyingly, I tried to remove the Arsenal loadouts from the units and the bug persisted.

I've had to change my ARs to Mk200s for now. I hope there's a fix soon.

For those of you with the ammo belt graphical glitch: I've been doing some investigation on my own end to see what is causing the issue. I noticed it happen in one mission while not happening in others. So, I crossed referenced the addons used in the mission.sqm and came up with four addons that were used in the mission where the glitch was present.

"Cha_Rus_Update", (Chairbourne's Russian Naval Marines)

"caf_ag_faction_me_civ", (CAF Aggressors)

"A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Vessels", (Arma 3)

"A3_Structures_F_Civ_Market" (Arma 3)

I suspect it is unlikely that it is an Arma 3 built-in addon causing the issues. IF it is a mod capability issue, I was wondering if anyone experiencing the problem also used either Chairbourne's Russian Naval Marines or CAF Aggressors when they experienced the glitch.

Still, they don't seem to be the culprit. As I got this glitch while in the Virtual Arsenal, while not wearing any items from either of those mods, I think its very unlikely that it is a compatibility issue. Still, the more information the better.

I can confirm it has happened with my community's mod collection that includes CAF Aggressors. It also doesn't happen on all clients on a server all running the same mods.

I am wondering if anyone else is having the following two issues:

First I cannot select targets when I have bomb's selected. Doesn't matter if its MK82's, Laser guided bombs etc. I cannot target enemies with them selected, therefore I cannot target the bombs. The hud doesn't show the enemies nor does it show were the bombs will hit.

Second, when firing the 30mm gun if I fire in the larger burst or just fire several short bursts my game slows to single digit framerates.

Me and my friends are trying to find an A-10 that every works on!

We had the MG bug without using agressors or naval marines. Magazines were floating and the game would crash when firing the mgs. It randomly chose which players it would affect.

Hey,

Just thought i'd let you know, i'm not sure if it's just me, but the AI will not fire the 7.62mm machine guns, they are perfectly fine with the 5.56mm variants, but as soon as you load them up with the 7.62's they will switch to their sidearms when they see an enemy, if you take away their pistols they just sit there twitching.

I know often that AI isn't much of a big deal, but i'd love to get a small hotfix for this!

Thanks heaps! love your work. Cheers from Aus :yay:

I am wondering if anyone else is having the following two issues:

First I cannot select targets when I have bomb's selected. Doesn't matter if its MK82's, Laser guided bombs etc. I cannot target enemies with them selected, therefore I cannot target the bombs. The hud doesn't show the enemies nor does it show were the bombs will hit.

Second, when firing the 30mm gun if I fire in the larger burst or just fire several short bursts my game slows to single digit framerates.

Me and my friends are trying to find an A-10 that every works on!

mk 82 are dumb bombs, you cant "select" a target wth em. now, to "aim" bombs there is this CCIP SCRIPT

And about the guns, i dont know whats up with having "short" and "long" bursts knowing that is not how its supposed to be. You should be able to select the rounds per minute (RPM) and the gun should be full auto.

Kimi have you made a HUD mod for this A-10?

It all depends on Stiltman's wish. "Translating" my HUD onto this a/c ain't that hard.