Hello!

What about sound fix for your machineguns?

Cant wait for it! =)

It is being worked on as we speak ;) i expect to be done with sound fixes for all by tomorrow.

Is it just me or is there no weapon sound for the A-10 currently?

Well Fallen its true, The latest Arma 3 update destroyed all sounds in all mods, some config changes. So just hang tight and it will be fixed soon :)

Alright so the first page has been updated with new downloads, just because of the wait i included some more stuff to.

all things "should" work with the sound update, if you find that it dont let me know i updated all addons this morning after work

so was kinda tiered hehe.

but i here include my launcher pack and start of rifles pack which are still not 100% complete and are still being worked on

so i guess look at it as a bonus offer ;)

New mod v0.230 beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@sti_rifles.png

New mod v0.230 beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@sti_launchers.png

New update v0.230 beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@sti_a10_a3.png

New update v0.230 beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@sti_weapons.png

Edited by Sonsalt6
Update added

Thanks for informing us of the new and updated releases :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Awesome stuff man, really loved the MG pack now with the rilfles and launchers... one question for ya though is there a way to change the config so the M32 shows up as a launcher and not a primary rifle? It would be more beneficial to be able to carry both into battle and not just be stuck with a M32 and no rifle, same with the M79 and Mk13

Garverick: well i did some tests but wasnt satisfied with the result, but i did make it i hope so you are able to put the GLs in the backpack altough it will take alot of space so you wont be able to carry those extra 50mags of .50 sniper ammo ;)

Garverick: well i did some tests but wasnt satisfied with the result, but i did make it i hope so you are able to put the GLs in the backpack altough it will take alot of space so you wont be able to carry those extra 50mags of .50 sniper ammo ;)

Alright man that works too Thanks!

Were u able to fix the paralax issue with IR targets in the hud of the hog¿

Unfortunatly after the Bootcamp update and the config hotfix all of the machine guns have different sounds in first person and third person, with the 3rd person sounds being the better ones and the ones that existed pre patch. I tested the aforementioned results with JSRS and his updates after bootcamp, testing them with no sound mod yielded worst results. The 5.56 weapons had the default Mk200 sound and 7.62 weapons had the default sound of the EBR thing, pretty strange.

@Stiltman: man, i love your work. the release of the bonus rifles is badass..finally a complete set of scars that can take on the majority of the attachments. been looking for that grenadelauncher version for a long time.

however, i really miss them in black.

any chance of updating your awesome pack with black versions of the scar?? Pwetty Pwease?? :notworthy:

Hey Stillman, are you planning to get back the old HUD for the Hog? I know BIS FUBARed that one, but it was close to the real Hog HUD symbology and it was so bright and thick that you could see them even if directed to the sun flare... the WIpeout symbology is crappy and so thin and pale that it is washed out even at the noon blue sky =P

But I´m glad we have at least the GAU-8 sound back again!

cheers!

i3r4ndon: hmm ill look into that, was sure i changed that stuff back.

PwndaBwear: well, nothing is impossible i guess....

Corporal_Lib[bR]: yeah, some patch messed up the old one i think, and dont have time to fix it yet so put the wipeout one in for now. but i plan to have the old one back once i get my vacation days :P

Yeah, also there are some errors if you cancel rearming. I'm unable to use Service Menu after that.

And I have some errors when shooting main gun from hangar. It saying some indoor sounds are missing.

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

By the way, it would be nice if you could put pilot a little more back in the seat. It seems like dashboard a little bit too close to the face compared to other planes.

Checked the two files against each other and found that none of the RVMAts are present in the data folder...seems an easy fix. I will test.

Yeah, in the haste to get the addon patched for bootcamp seems i forgot that the new tools

for some reason dont bin the damage rvmats, not sure why.

but i will have it fixed by tomorrow, anyone tested on dedicated server yet if it still explodes?!

Hello Stiltman!

Is it possible to make magazines for your machineguns with texture of ammobelt or at least invisible magazine?

To make look it like this one:

http://www.teamgunsportpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/408506_405930189462927_558078532_n-585x254.jpg

And is it possible to add M240B version (If i`m correct. I mean that one with handguard)?

Thank you.