@da12thMonkey: Ah, you want me to reveal my secrets :D

Well, so i dont remember exactly how i did with the M32 it was last week and alot of other stuff inbetween.. lol..

but looking at the memory lod the "OP Look" which i named UGL Look, is also linked to the "optics" selection which is the sights selection

so when i rotate the sight model the op look should change i think, so in short the cameradir tilts with the scope while op_eye ones are static in their positions.

and in the config i put my camera memorypoint as

cameraDir="UGL look";

and the others as usual

discreteDistance[] = {100, 200, 300};

discreteDistanceCameraPoint[] = {"OP_eye", "OP_eye2", "OP_eye3"};

Help a noob out here... how do i spawn it black?

what do i put in the initfield?

Thanks for the addons Stiltman, I have some feedback from myself and clan members with regards to the machine guns.

*BIS Sound (Could be much beefier) and as you mentioned these will be fixed

*Recoil is too low for the machine guns. (Shouldn't be able to shoot standing accurately with 7.62)

Can we get a FN MAG with a top picatinny rail?

@Tharos To spawn the A10 in black from the start i think that this would work.

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "sti_a10\skins\a10_01_black_co.paa"];this setObjectTextureGlobal [1, "sti_a10\skins\a10_02_black_co.paa"];

@CptDavo ill see what i can do about the recoils, for sounds im hoping to maybe work with JSRS for that :) as for the FN MAG nothing is impossible i guess.

hi is there a way we could get some cluster bombs for the A10 would be really nice and the GPS system like in the f18 ?

thank you

Nice. How did you get that to work?

When I tried it, the "OP_look" memory point remained in the same place all the time, so the view through the sight from "OP_eye[1,2,3,4...]" wouldn't align with the optics properly even if I tried to rotate the "Look" memory point along with the sight bone.

Check out my source files M32. Speaking of which, out of curiosity did you use mine as base and fix it?

Work perfectly,fully detailed.This plane is amazing....very nice job!

I have a question:is it possible to apply the custom paint like the picture number 6(the one with the big sunflares) as shown at armaholic site?;) (it look very nice!)

Thank you very much for your hard work ,Stillman.CHEERS!!!:cheers:

I have just finished making this, and btw your work is awesome :)

Feedback is appreciated

I have just finished making this, and btw your work is awesome :)

Feedback is appreciated

Epic. :D I liked that frame at 1:13/1:14 where lightning is striking 'cross the sky behind the plane.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for not adding mirrors! I haven't flown in ArmA 3 whatsoever because BIS can't be bothered fixing the PiP SLI flickering but now I finally have something to fly.

the problem with the a10 blowing up on a deti server when first getting in is there an easy fix for it ?

i no you guys working on upate but till then for personal use so it dont blow up ?

the problem with the a10 blowing up on a deti server when first getting in is there an easy fix for it ?

i no you guys working on upate but till then for personal use so it dont blow up ?

Only temp fix I found was to take a large truck and bump the plane. If you bump it lightly, it shouldn't damage the plane.

After you bump it about a foot, you can get in without the plane blowing up.

Sorry, been busy with work but i am working on a fix for this that i should have ready hopefully soon.

Hi Stiltman.

Will you add shark and warthog paint scheme like the other A-10 has?

@Stiltman: last BIS patch fubared the A-10A HUD - there´s no compass, altitude nor speed readings on it, the same happened to John&Sauls Superhornet, you may check with them an easy way to fix it...

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3260917207536719009/776EED56817D9731E878943B8E9AAAE71391EA07/

776EED56817D9731E878943B8E9AAAE71391EA07

cheers! =)

@Slatts: i did not use your files for the M32, i was working on some of the other launchers and well the M32 just happened to be there so made that one to :)

@Wiki: i would like to add Shark, Hog and that to it but i felt the resolution of the old ones made it look so bad on the current A10

and also im no texturer so cant make any new ones ;)

@Corporal_Lib[bR]: Damn BIS :) thnx i will check that out and fix it.

As for everyone im hoping to have the update done end of next week, and possibly the launcher pack will be out then to :)

@Wiki: i would like to add Shark, Hog and that to it but i felt the resolution of the old ones made it look so bad on the current A10

and also im no texturer so cant make any new ones ;)

Maybe you can ask Peral if you can borrow him the model/texture of the paint scheme

Using the most recent Joint rails some of the guns have no compatible attachments ; Both vanilla and modded ones. The guns that don't have it are: KSP90, KSP58B, M60E4

Could you please make short description (on HUD) more... hm descriptive? For example:

Full description: AGM-65/K (CCO)

Short: AGM-65/K.

Seriously, what's the purpose of that? Wouldn't it be better if you put "AG IR Lock Missle" or something like that? Because not everyone knows all the missiles by their names.

Also when you select AGM-65K missile there is a thermal image displaying on the HUD. What is for? Is there a way to display it full screen or something?

Cool mod, btw. Thanks.

One other change I would make would be to change the tracer rounds in the 7.62mm 100rnd box mags to red from white/yellow. Other than that and what jakeryan suggested, the MG mod is fucking fabulous.

Edited by samyG

So, for update the A10 is in testing with some new values to hopefully not explode!

i have gotten rumors though that in current state it does not explode if placed as/by zeus not sure if that works or not?!

lot of IRL work has kept the progress pretty slow sadly, filling in when others are on vacation is only fun when the pay check arrives!

Weapons pack will be updated asap with the new sound system!, tracer rounds have been changed and will be in the update :)

for ballistics i will have a look at that see what i can do :)

Champ-1: ill see if i can improve on the naming there, as for the thermal screen that would be the maverick cam in the A10 which would be used to track and lock onto targets but as it is now its just cosmetic,

i want to explore it more in the future with more features but so far lack of time and skills.