Sign in to follow this  
SparkZ

Display adapter stopped working...

1. Do me a favour goto control panel and find "Event viewer" look for "Errors of where display adapter stopped working" what does it say? Normally indicated by a X with a red shield (Fault / Error)

2. What resolution is the computer screen you are playing on? Because what might be happening is you have a 1080P screen but from what I can tell that video-card will have a hard-time driving anything higher say for example you are using a 1440P screen 1GB will not cut it.

Yep just confirmed it not only does that video-card have a very weak GPU core clock speed (unified shaders) it also is utilizing DDR3 not GDDR5 which is what most video-cards are using. 128 Bit very small bit-width interface would be compensated by a higher memory clock but your memory clock is also very low I am guessing being low-end DDR3 it will be about 600Mhz or so. so the math is 128bit memory interface * 600Mhz clock for memory. Total memory bandwidth of 9.6GB/s compared to a GTX 650 which has a 128bit memory interface but a 6000Mhz clock speed amounting to 80GB/s.

If you want to play arma 3 you need alteast a dedicated video-card. 6620G is a IC / Integrated video-card built into your A8 APU. APU's are low-power consumption also the A8 you have is only 2.5Ghz arma 3 is failing to run because it 1. Can't create the video-card buffer required to run the game

2. Your clock speed is too weak on both sides.

My advice: Gaming laptops or any kind of gaming laptop is a waste of money.

If you are going to throw away $3500+ for a new laptop you may as well buy a top of the range desktop system. Gaming Laptops are extraneously expensive and are rapidly outdated. Atleast if you spend the money on a desktop say spend between $300 - $600 on a motherboard (E-ATX) it has over 12 PCI-E slots including 2 16X and 2 8X

Laptops are designed for work related practices, non-realtime activities and "soft-gaming" Personally to give that laptop a new lease on life, remove windows put Fedora,Ubuntu,Magiea, or Debian on the laptop

Edited by Polymath820

As per the informative post above and to add - Your laptop may be overheating and your CPU fan may be full of dust at which point the cooling pad is no longer all that effective. If you GPU keep crashing at non gaming tasks too it is possible that your GPU or motherboard is developing a fault ( due to excessive heat )

As per the informative post above and to add - Your laptop may be overheating and your CPU fan may be full of dust at which point the cooling pad is no longer all that effective. If you GPU keep crashing at non gaming tasks too it is possible that your GPU or motherboard is developing a fault ( due to excessive heat )

My GPU crashes only at Arma 3, i'm playing Planetside 2, Age of Empires 3 and DayZ now and no crashes. But Arma 3 is a game that's heavy on GPU i know maybe it's full of dust but i have no clue how to reach the fan of my laptop, i've never opened it though xd

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Increase your windows page file to +/- 2x the amount of ram you have!

How do you do that? :o never done it before

Computer (right click) -> Properties -> Advanced settings (Sistem Properties) -> (Advanced Tab) Performance[ properties button] -> (Advanced Tab) Virtual Memory [change button] -> Custom size (mininum half of the maximum, maximum is 2x the amount of ram you have)

1. Do me a favour goto control panel and find "Event viewer" look for "Errors of where display adapter stopped working" what does it say? Normally indicated by a X with a red shield (Fault / Error)

2. What resolution is the computer screen you are playing on? Because what might be happening is you have a 1080P screen but from what I can tell that video-card will have a hard-time driving anything higher say for example you are using a 1440P screen 1GB will not cut it.

Yep just confirmed it not only does that video-card have a very weak GPU core clock speed (unified shaders) it also is utilizing DDR3 not GDDR5 which is what most video-cards are using. 128 Bit very small bit-width interface would be compensated by a higher memory clock but your memory clock is also very low I am guessing being low-end DDR3 it will be about 600Mhz or so. so the math is 128bit memory interface * 600Mhz clock for memory. Total memory bandwidth of 9.6GB/s compared to a GTX 650 which has a 128bit memory interface but a 6000Mhz clock speed amounting to 80GB/s.

If you want to play arma 3 you need alteast a dedicated video-card. 6620G is a IC / Integrated video-card built into your A8 APU. APU's are low-power consumption also the A8 you have is only 2.5Ghz arma 3 is failing to run because it 1. Can't create the video-card buffer required to run the game

2. Your clock speed is too weak on both sides.

My advice: Gaming laptops or any kind of gaming laptop is a waste of money.

If you are going to throw away $3500+ for a new laptop you may as well buy a top of the range desktop system. Gaming Laptops are extraneously expensive and are rapidly outdated. Atleast if you spend the money on a desktop say spend between $300 - $600 on a motherboard (E-ATX) it has over 12 PCI-E slots including 2 16X and 2 8X

Laptops are designed for work related practices, non-realtime activities and "soft-gaming" Personally to give that laptop a new lease on life, remove windows put Fedora,Ubuntu,Magiea, or Debian on the laptop

http://gyazo.com/e95ce095a7c8be55d9710935750c39b6

This is a screenshot of my event viewer, the "Fout = Error" and "Waarschuwing = Warning" as you see the time's i've played arma 3, the Source called "display" is on the fourth line.

http://gyazo.com/1c392ac5ccb13f9bb2af6573af32d5c1

This is the error. I'll translate for you:

"Beeldschermapparatuur" means "Display Adapter" amdkmdap doesn't response and it repaired.

http://gyazo.com/792c548037e9cb2b5e369911555afc45

This is a error instead of a warning.

Translate with google translate cause this is too much translation work

https://translate.google.be/?hl=nl&tab=wT#nl/en/

Take your time to read all of this xd i got plenty of time so don't hush it.

Thanks for helping though, all of you, much appriciated.

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 ----------

This is the event data from the Arma 3.exe error

arma3.exe

53455a72

aticfx32.dll

4e95ba4e

c0000005

00051e1a

12e0

01cf5502d49308f1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe

C:\Windows\system32\aticfx32.dll

7e384aa3-c0f7-11e3-af9a-d9b3473bfe3c

---------- Post added at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 15:41 ----------

Computer (right click) -> Properties -> Advanced settings (Sistem Properties) -> (Advanced Tab) Performance[ properties button] -> (Advanced Tab) Virtual Memory [change button] -> Custom size (mininum half of the maximum, maximum is 2x the amount of ram you have)

Alright what i've changed is: my RAM contains 8192 MB (you don't mean GPU Dedicated RAM i hope? xd) and i've put in the Beginsize 4096 and in Maximum size 16384...is that correct?

I wanna know cause i don't wanna mess up xp

Weird cause i could run Arma 3 fine with 40 fps and all, until Adapt release :o

my RAM contains 8192 MB (you don't mean GPU Dedicated RAM i hope? xd) and i've put in the Beginsize 4096 and in Maximum size 16384...is that correct? Can you or someone else confirm this?

never ever touch the pagefile size !

leave it on system managed size

you will only create more problems fiddling around with that

Hi all I have got this problem now

DX11 error : CreateBuffer failed : DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

DX11 - device removed - reason: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

DX11 error : CreateBuffer failed : DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

DX11 - device removed - reason: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

After the latest ati driver update i done 2 weeks ago i have not been able to play a3 anymore with out this error occurring every time i try to play, it will do it in the editor preview with no ai or any thing placed or does it in a mission after a minute or 2 will also crash in window mode.

I have uninstalled the drivers cleaned them out and gone back to the old driver that has been fine running a3 and it still crashes,so i checked game integrity and even installed the game again still crashes so i thought maybe dx is the problem so i run dxdiag and it sees no problems so i tried to reinstall dx and it says that i have the latest version which stops me installing it again.

next step was a full os install and game install again with the original working drivers still crashed,i then pulled out my gfx cards and swapped them round in crossfire and still crashed went to one card and also turned off crossfire still crashed, thought then maybe 7 was being a dick so upgraded to win 8.1 installed the old working ati driver again with a fresh a3 install and still it crashes so im at a loss of what to do now anyone have any thing i can try, my psu is 850watt with 85amps has been able to run a3 for the last year with no problems so think that is ok also its not only me a few lads have also had issues with nvidia cards after the update crashing with similar errors.

Ok, i got a huge update...

Yesterday, i was tired of the crashes and started messing around in the Editor, not on Altis, but on Stratis. Cause i was pretty sure Arma 3 doesn't crash on Stratis cause i've played the first campaign "Survive" all the way till the end. I've played night missions on editor on Stratis before Adapt release, i spawned like 100 units in night time on Stratis...didn't crashed, went all great.

But now, when i tried to play on Stratis, i've populated the Airbase of Stratis on the coast side (you know what i mean) full of CSAT, made a main person wich i'm gonna play with. And i've made a little campaign intro, i was a civ, held captive in a Tempest transport on the way to the base for being a CSAT soldier, when i got some shooting lessons i've made a group for me wich will guard and patrol the base 500 meters away from it. I've made a NATO group attack the group and the moment the shots were fired the game crashed...AGAIN...ON DAMN STRATIS...while Arma 3 never...ever hs crashed on Stratis. I had like 50 FPS, but i've turned my Razer Game Booster off wich always closes all things running and aims everything on the game. It even stops explorer.exe, and when i stop playing it restores again. But now it was off and now i actually could see the error message pop up after the crash, wich says: DX11 error : buffer Map failed : DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED...i now know it's a error from my DirectX11, i've heard i should use DX9, cause Arma 3 doesn't support DX11...is that true? If it is, how do make Arma 3 use DirectX 9?

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

I know it's gonna work...i'm getting closer and closer to my actual problem, i'm not giving up...really...so what polymath820 said:

... Your A8 CPU is the problem.... You only have an integrated graphics card. meaning it is sharing with the CPU.

http://www.game-debate.com/hardware/...n%20HD%206620G

http://products.amd.com/pages/notebo...ookieSupport=1

http://www.game-debate.com/games/ind...emRequirements

"Can not run this game on a Radeon 6620G"

It's not my problem really...if i couldn't run Arma 3 i've never could, and i could...before the Adapt release and Altis release.

+ if i couldn't run Arma 3 i wouldn't have 50 FPS. Don't wanna be a smartass or something, but it just doesn't make sense to me

...i now know it's a error from my DirectX11, i've heard i should use DX9, cause Arma 3 doesn't support DX11...is that true? If it is, how do make Arma 3 use DirectX 9?

I believe A3 uses DX11. Startup parameter "-winxp" should force it to DX9. Worth a try.

Well i already got the -winxp parameter...so it actually uses DX9 then...but how can it be a DX11 error when i'm not using it? O.o im confused :o

Did you update the gfx driver recently?

Maybe rollback to a previous driver? A clean install.

gfx? i'll try to search it but i have no clue what that is xD

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:20 ----------

Oh you probably ment Graphic cards? If you do, yep they're up to date, and i don't know how to rollback to a previous driver actually xd i think in device manager, isn't it?

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:23 ----------

Well device manager only makes me update, but not downgrade, can someone tell me how to do that please? ^^

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 ----------

Someone on another forum suggested to put down resolution...didn't had effect...

I want to downgrade my GPU, (if you wanna know what it is check first message of this thread) but i don't know how to do that, if someone explains it to me would be really appriciated. And i've never said this, but thanks to all who replied and tried to help me, still not fixed, but i believe one day i will find my solution, but i can't without the help of you guys

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

I now know it's a driver problem, for sure, watched other forums and everyone says "Downgrade your AMD GPU drivers, it worked for me blahblahblah"

I googled how to downgrade drivers but the only thing i find is how to downgrade ATI or Intel drivers...i know AMD is ATI but on control center at the programs section, it's AMD Catalyst control center, and not ATI catalyst control center. It's different so i need someone who has experience with this. Don't wanna mess up my drivers, i really don't, after all this..

someone...

Please don't bump threads, im sure some one will give you an answer when then can.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

I googled how to downgrade drivers but the only thing i find is how to downgrade ATI or Intel drivers...i know AMD is ATI but on control center at the programs section, it's AMD Catalyst control center, and not ATI catalyst control center. It's different so i need someone who has experience with this. Don't wanna mess up my drivers, i really don't, after all this..

You can use the normal windows uninstall or just to be thorough, the 'AMD Clean Uninstall Utility' found on their support page, to remove everything GPU related and then find older drivers. I did a quick search but didn't find any, but I know some laptop manufactures have older drivers available on their support sites. Check yours.

Alright, i'll check if i can, but uninstalling AMD gpu drivers, doesn't that mess up your display? And when uninstalled, how do i know wich versions i have and what version will i need to downgrade one version?

Oy! At this point..., need to see specs --a DXDIAG showing 'Display devices'.

For all we know you're running on an intergrated gfx chip.

Let's see if the 7720M is detected and the driver version.

I think gamebooster can write a report, copy/ paste the 'display devices' portion.

My gb calls this portion, "video adapters" just to be clear.

Edited by Ratszo

Razer Game Booster Diagnostics Report v2.0 Version: 4.2.45.0

Date: 2014/04/15 16:47:06

----------------------------------

01 - Operating System

0101 - Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)

0102 - Language : Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)

0103 - BIOS : AcerSystem v2.2

0104 - Processor : AMD A8-3520M APU with Radeon HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~1.6GHz

0105 - Memory : 8192MB RAM

0106 - Available OS Memory : 7654MB RAM

0107 - Page File : 3185MB used, 12120MB available

0108 - Windows Dir : C:\Windows

0109 - DirectX Version : DirectX 11

0110 - DX Setup Parameters : Not found

0111 - User DPI Setting : Using System DPI

0112 - System DPI Setting : 96 DPI (100 percent)

0113 - DWM DPI Scaling : Disabled

0114 - DxDiag Version : 6.01.7601.17514

02 - Processor

0201 - Caption : AMD A8-3520M APU with Radeon HD Graphics x4 ~1600MHz

0202 - Current Clock Speed : 1600MHz

0203 - L1-Cache : 512.00 KB

0204 - L2-Cache : 4.00 MB

03 - Video Adapter

0301 - Card Name : AMD Radeon HD 6620G

0302 - Manufacturer : Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

0303 - Chiptype : ATI display adapter (0x9641)

0304 - DAC Type : Internal DAC(400MHz)

0305 - Device Key : Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9641&SUBSYS_06001025&REV_00

0306 - Display Memory : 4095 MB

0307 - AdapterRAM : 512.00 MB

0308 - Current Mode : 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

0309 - Monitor Name : Algemeen PnP-beeldscherm

0310 - Driver Name : aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll

0311 - Driver Version : 8.17.0010.1099

0312 - Driver Language : English

0313 - DDI Version : 11

0314 - Driver Model : WDDM 1.1

0315 - Driver Beta : False

0316 - Driver Debug : False

0317 - Driver Date : 2/20/2014 13:38:20

0318 - Driver Size : 867328

0319 - VDD : n.v.t.

0320 - Mini VDD : n.v.t.

0321 - Mini VDD Date : n/a

0322 - Mini VDD Size : 0

0323 - Device Identifier : {D7B71EE2-D501-11CF-DE77-0A26BEC2C535}

0324 - Vendor ID : 0x1002

0325 - Device ID : 0x9641

0326 - SubSys ID : 0x06001025

0327 - Revision ID : 0x0000

0328 - Driver Strong Name : oem19.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_Sumo_Mobile_PXAA:8.901.3.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_9641&subsys_06001025

0329 - Rank Of Driver : 00E60001

0330 - Video Accel : ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C

0331 - Deinterlace Caps : {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

0332 - D3D9 Overlay : Not Supported

0333 - DXVA-HD : Not Supported

0334 - DDraw Status : Enabled

0335 - D3D Status : Enabled

0336 - AGP Status : Enabled

0337 - Notes : No problems found.

0338 - OpenGL : 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

04 - Memory

0401 - Total Memory : 7.47 GB

0402 - Free Memory : 4.72 GB

0403 - Total Pagefile : 14.95 GB

0404 - Free Pagefile : 11.86 GB

0405 - Bank Label : CHANNEL A

0406 - Speed : 1333 MHz

0407 - Total Width : 64 Bits

0408 - Capacity : 4.00 GB

0405 - Bank Label : CHANNEL B

0406 - Speed : 1333 MHz

0407 - Total Width : 64 Bits

0408 - Capacity : 4.00 GB

05 - Network

0501 - Description : Broadcom 802.11n-netwerkadapter

0502 - Driver Date : 2-15-2011

0503 - Driver Version : 5.100.235.19

06 - Motherboard

0601 - Model : Aspire 5560

0602 - Manufacturer : Acer

07 - Sound Device

0701 - Description : Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

0702 - Default Sound Playback : True

0703 - Default Voice Playback : True

0704 - Hardware ID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_1025059F&REV_1001

0705 - Manufacturer ID : 1

0706 - Product ID : 100

0707 - Type : WDM

0708 - Driver Name : RTKVHD64.sys

0709 - Driver Version : 6.00.0001.6348

0710 - Driver attributes : Final Retail

0711 - Date and Size : 2/20/2014 13:35:35

0713 - Driver Provider : Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

0714 - Min/Max Sample Rate : 292409408, 292409408

0715 - Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs : 292409408, 292409408

0716 - Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs : 292409408, 292409408

0717 - HW Memory : 10240

0718 - Voice Management : False

0719 - EAX 2.0 Listen/Src : False, False

0720 - I3DL2 Listen/Src : False, False

0721 - Notes : No problems found.

08 - Harddisk

0801 - Model : WDC WD75 00BPVX-75JC3T0 SATA Disk Device(Western Digital)

0802 - Media Type : Fixed hard disk media

0803 - Size : 698.64 GB

0804 - Interface Type : Serial ATA

0805 - Driver Date : 6-21-2006

0806 - DriverVersion : 6.1.7600.16385

0807 - Caption : C:\

0808 - Capacity : 698.54 GB

0809 - Free Space : 314.95 GB

0810 - Drive Type : 3-Fixed

0811 - File System : NTFS

09 - Process

0901 - 0000 Idle 0 0 0

0901 - 0004 System 0 0 0

0901 - 0128 smss.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 01b8 csrss.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0218 wininit.exe 0 0 0 high

0901 - 023c csrss.exe 1 174 81 normal

0901 - 025c services.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 026c lsass.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0274 lsm.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 02dc svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0328 svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 035c atiesrxx.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0390 winlogon.exe 1 6 0 high

0901 - 03b8 svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 03e0 svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0080 svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0188 svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0338 audiodg.exe 0 0 0

0901 - 01b4 svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0478 svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0488 atieclxx.exe 1 9 6 normal

0901 - 04f0 wlanext.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 04f8 conhost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0594 svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0618 taskhost.exe 1 16 16 normal

0901 - 066c taskeng.exe 0 0 0 below normal

0901 - 0680 dwm.exe 1 19 2 high

0901 - 0694 AdminService.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 06c8 explorer.exe 1 399 242 normal

0901 - 070c dsiwmis.exe 0 0 0 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager

0901 - 0774 LMIGuardianSvc.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 077c LMworker.exe 1 12 9 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager

0901 - 0784 LMutilps32.exe 1 9 2 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager

0901 - 07d0 N360.exe 0 0 0 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.2.0.38

0901 - 0504 PnkBstrA.exe 0 0 0 normal C:\Windows\SysWOW64

0901 - 06c0 N360.exe 1 27 37 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.2.0.38

0901 - 0464 RzKLService.exe 0 0 0 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster

0901 - 08dc RAVCpl64.exe 1 54 20 normal

0901 - 08ec RAVBg64.exe 1 16 14 normal

0901 - 098c SynTPEnh.exe 1 76 37 above normal

0901 - 09b8 SynTPHelper.exe 1 9 3 above normal

0901 - 0b88 pcee4.exe 1 19 12 normal

0901 - 0b90 LManager.exe 1 63 20 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager

0901 - 0bc4 MMDx64Fx.exe 1 9 3 normal

0901 - 0898 main.exe 1 80 64 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster

0901 - 05d4 ProtectExtension.exe 0 0 0 normal C:\Users\Zaman\AppData\Roaming\BaseFlash\protect

0901 - 0da4 TeamViewer_Service.exe 0 0 0 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9

0901 - 0e40 WLIDSVC.EXE 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0e90 WLIDSVCM.EXE 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0eb0 hamachi-2.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0fd8 WmiPrvSE.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 1094 unsecapp.exe 1 9 2 normal

0901 - 1170 SearchIndexer.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 12bc svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 12e8 svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0320 MOM.exe 1 9 9 normal

0901 - 0dcc CCC.exe 1 36 34 normal

0901 - 17b4 PresentationFontCache.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 1298 Steam.exe 1 767 104 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

0901 - 1380 armsvc.exe 0 0 0 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0

0901 - 0604 SDFSSvc.exe 0 0 0 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2

0901 - 1628 SDUpdSvc.exe 0 0 0 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2

0901 - 10e4 SDWSCSvc.exe 0 0 0 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2

0901 - 1378 spoolsv.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 1088 wmpnetwk.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0510 chrome.exe 1 242 75 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application

0901 - 1014 chrome.exe 1 11 4 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application

0901 - 10fc chrome.exe 1 9 1 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application

0901 - 10d8 chrome.exe 1 85 1 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application

0901 - 1320 chrome.exe 1 453 1 below normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application

0901 - 10bc uTorrent.exe 1 258 152 normal C:\Users\Zaman\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent

0901 - 05b4 ts3client_win64.exe 1 65 45 normal

0901 - 07e0 chrome.exe 1 278 1 normal C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application

0901 - 1528 SearchProtocolHost.exe 0 0 0 idle

0901 - 0b30 SearchFilterHost.exe 0 0 0 idle

0901 - 14f8 svchost.exe 0 0 0 normal

0901 - 0734 WmiPrvSE.exe 0 0 0 normal

10 - Service

1001 - Adobe Acrobat Update Service - ["C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe"]

1001 - AMD External Events Utility - [C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe]

1001 - AtherosSvc - [C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\adminservice.exe]

1001 - Windows Audio Endpoint Builder - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted]

1001 - Windows Audio - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted]

1001 - Base Filtering Engine - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork]

1001 - Cryptographic Services - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService]

1001 - DHCP-client - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted]

1001 - DNS Client - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService]

1001 - Dritek WMI Service - [C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe]

1001 - Extensible Authentication Protocol - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

1001 - Windows Event Log - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted]

1001 - COM+ Event System - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService]

1001 - Function Discovery Provider Host - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService]

1001 - Function Discovery Resource Publication - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation]

1001 - Windows Font Cache Service - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService]

1001 - Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0 - [C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe]

1001 - LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine - ["C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2.exe" -s]

1001 - Human Interface Device Access - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted]

1001 - HomeGroup Provider - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted]

1001 - IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

1001 - IP Helper - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetSvcs]

1001 - CNG Key Isolation - [C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe]

1001 - Server - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

1001 - Workstation - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService]

1001 - TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted]

1001 - LMIGuardianSvc - ["C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeIn Hamachi\LMIGuardianSvc.exe"]

1001 - Multimedia Class Scheduler - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

1001 - Windows Firewall - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork]

1001 - Network Connections - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted]

1001 - Network List Service - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService]

1001 - Network Location Awareness - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService]

1001 - Network Store Interface Service - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService]

1001 - Program Compatibility Assistant Service - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted]

1001 - Plug and Play - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch]

1001 - PnkBstrA - [C:\Windows\system32\PnkBstrA.exe]

1001 - IPsec Policy Agent - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted]

1001 - Power - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch]

1001 - User Profile Service - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

1001 - RzKLService - [C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\RzKLService.exe]

1001 - Security Accounts Manager - [C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe]

1001 - Spybot-S&D 2 Scanner Service - ["C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe"]

1001 - Spybot-S&D 2 Updating Service - ["C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe"]

1001 - Spybot-S&D 2 Security Center Service - [C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe]

1001 - Secondary Logon - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

1001 - System Event Notification Service - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

1001 - Shell Hardware Detection - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

1001 - Print Spooler - [C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe]

1001 - Protect your browser's extensions and plugins - [C:\Users\Zaman\AppData\Roaming\BaseFlash\protect\ProtectExtension.exe]

1001 - SSDP Discovery - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation]

1001 - Superfetch - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted]

1001 - TeamViewer 9 - ["C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer_Service.exe"]

1001 - Themes - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

1001 - Distributed Link Tracking Client - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted]

1001 - UPnP Device Host - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation]

1001 - Desktop Window Manager Session Manager - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted]

1001 - Windows Error Reporting Service - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup]

1001 - Windows Management Instrumentation - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

1001 - WLAN AutoConfig - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted]

1001 - Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant - ["C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE"]

1001 - Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service - ["C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe"]

1001 - Security Center - [C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted]

1001 - Windows Search - [C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe /Embedding]

1001 - Windows Update - [C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs]

11 - Windows Express

1101 - System Score : 5.3

1102 - Memory Score : 7.3

1103 - CPU Score : 6.6

1104 - Graphics Score : 5.3

1105 - Gaming Score : 6

1106 - Disk Score : 5.9

12 - Event Log

1201 - Time : 04/15/2014 18:59:36

1202 - Source : WinMgmt

1203 - Description : Gebeurtenisfilter met query SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99 kan niet opnieuw worden geactiveerd in naamruimte //./root/CIMV2 vanwege fout 0x80041003. Mogelijk worden er geen gebeurtenissen via dit filter doorgegeven totdat het probleem is verholpen.

1201 - Time : 04/15/2014 06:39:34

1202 - Source : Application Error

1203 - Description : Naam van toepassing met fout: arma3.exe, versie: 1.16.123.633, tijdstempel: 0x53455a72

Naam van module met fout: aticfx32.dll, versie: 8.17.10.1099, tijdstempel: 0x4e95ba4e

Uitzonderingscode: 0xc0000005

Foutoffset: 0x0005408e

Id van proces met fout: 0xeb8

Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01cf582a596340f1

Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe

Pad naar module met fout: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx32.dll

Rapport-id: a611e33c-c425-11e3-9483-bc08fda175cc

1201 - Time : 04/15/2014 04:29:45

1203 - Description : Naam van toepassing met fout: arma3.exe, versie: 1.16.123.633, tijdstempel: 0x53455a72

Naam van module met fout: aticfx32.dll, versie: 8.17.10.1099, tijdstempel: 0x4e95ba4e

Foutoffset: 0x0005408e

Id van proces met fout: 0xf08

Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01cf581e4cd1bfab

Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe

Rapport-id: 83b48836-c413-11e3-9483-bc08fda175cc

1201 - Time : 04/15/2014 01:16:24

Foutoffset: 0x00051e1a

Id van proces met fout: 0x1554

Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01cf580442fbf1a7

Rapport-id: 813b5211-c3f8-11e3-9483-bc08fda175cc

1201 - Time : 04/14/2014 19:17:05

1202 - Source : WinMgmt

1203 - Description : Gebeurtenisfilter met query SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99 kan niet opnieuw worden geactiveerd in naamruimte //./root/CIMV2 vanwege fout 0x80041003. Mogelijk worden er geen gebeurtenissen via dit filter doorgegeven totdat het probleem is verholpen.

1201 - Time : 04/14/2014 05:19:01

Foutoffset: 0x00051e1a

Id van proces met fout: 0x17a0

Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01cf575cc02915e7

Rapport-id: 3b708656-c351-11e3-944c-c24b93ab1acb

1201 - Time : 04/14/2014 01:45:44

1203 - Description : Naam van toepassing met fout: age3x.exe, versie: 5.106.906.424, tijdstempel: 0x45006db1

Naam van module met fout: EasyHook32.dll, versie: 0.0.0.0, tijdstempel: 0x49b2707b

Foutoffset: 0x0000cc2f

Id van proces met fout: 0xff4

Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01cf572a2d12ad96

Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\age3x.exe

Pad naar module met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\EasyHook32.dll

Rapport-id: 6f80c210-c333-11e3-944c-c24b93ab1acb

1201 - Time : 04/13/2014 23:08:06

1203 - Description : Naam van toepassing met fout: age3.exe, versie: 4.107.803.3365, tijdstempel: 0x46b74385

Naam van module met fout: EasyHook32.dll, versie: 0.0.0.0, tijdstempel: 0x49b2707b

Foutoffset: 0x0000cc2f

Id van proces met fout: 0x14ac

Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01cf5727346b81a2

Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\age3.exe

Pad naar module met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\EasyHook32.dll

Rapport-id: 6a280ef8-c31d-11e3-944c-c24b93ab1acb

1201 - Time : 04/13/2014 21:52:37

1203 - Description : Naam van toepassing met fout: age3.exe, versie: 4.106.111.3262, tijdstempel: 0x43cd88f4

Naam van module met fout: ConfigDetect.dll, versie: 1.0.0.9, tijdstempel: 0x455a359a

Foutoffset: 0x00000003

Id van proces met fout: 0xc94

Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01cf571f8c7e0263

Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\age3.exe

Pad naar module met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\ConfigDetect.dll

Rapport-id: deecca4c-c312-11e3-944c-c24b93ab1acb

1201 - Time : 04/13/2014 21:51:34

1203 - Description : Naam van toepassing met fout: age3.exe, versie: 4.106.111.3262, tijdstempel: 0x43cd88f4

Naam van module met fout: ConfigDetect.dll, versie: 1.0.0.9, tijdstempel: 0x455a359a

Foutoffset: 0x00000003

Id van proces met fout: 0xacc

Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01cf571f55a1c78f

Pad naar module met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\ConfigDetect.dll

Rapport-id: b95c26bd-c312-11e3-944c-c24b93ab1acb

End of file - 26074 Bytes.

Good.

"0301 - Card Name : AMD Radeon HD 6620G"

The 7720M card is not detected.

Humm..., had this happen years ago..., think i reslotted the card.

Or maybe enable the card thru hardware manager?

Any chance the card unseated itself from the slot?

This may be the problem.

That may be, once my HDD was unseated and i had to put my laptop to the shop to repair...didn't know it was unseated cause i could do i myself if i know how to open my laptop.

But couldn't the shop owners or repairmen see that my GFX was also unplugged? Or is the HDD seated on another spot?