jacob88

BASIX Serverside Anti-Hack / Administration Mod

Hi, thanks for making this great mod, could you change the "blacklist" function to deny all mods by default and only accept certain mods defined in the array? thanks very much for your hardwork!

Hi, thanks for making this great mod, could you change the "blacklist" function to deny all mods by default and only accept certain mods defined in the array? thanks very much for your hardwork!

Hi, a whitelist in an actively developed game like this is about 1000 times more complicated than a blacklist, this is because every update classnames change/get added and PBO's get added also, If I had someone working on this with me (who had a lot of free time) then this might be possible to implement.

actually you shall use both blacklist and whitelist ....

Would a BI Dev possibly have an up to date list of every class in the game or, a script to return all classes present?

Or have anything else to contribute to the project?

I would appreciate anything you could offer...

Edited by jacob88

How do i stop it from kicking players from the public cop slots? it says they arnt whitelisted?

How do i stop it from kicking players from the public cop slots? it says they arnt whitelisted?

That would be an issue with the version of Altis Life you are using and not BASIX.

However, if it is indeed a BASIX issue please include a copy of your BASIX log files for confirmation, thanks

Thank you very much for informing us about the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Have an issue - It is kicking me to the Mission Failed screen when applying the update - I am added to the White list, and to the admin list - so idk what's going on.

Log:

[[12/6/14] 13:42:19]: BASIX Startup Initiated

[[12/6/14] 13:42:19]: BASIX Startup Finished

[[12/6/14] 13:43:48]: XXXXX (xxxx) Has Been Banned For: Restricted Classname (BASIX_NONPREM_ADMIN)

[[12/6/14] 13:43:54]: XX (xxxx) Has Been Banned For: Restricted Classname (BASIX_NONPREM_ADMIN)

[[12/6/14] 13:43:54]: XX Has Joined The Server UID:(xxxx)

[[12/6/14] 13:44:39]: XXXXXXXXX Has Joined The Server UID: (xxxx)

[[12/6/14] 13:45:2]: XXXXX (xxxx) Has Been Banned For: Restricted Classname (BASIX_NONPREM_ADMIN)

I want to point out - in the settings that Banned Classnames is set to false.

Found the issue out - You should add this in your comment for Admin menu -

//List of admin UID's and level, structure [uID,LEVEL] e.g. ["123456","SuperAdmin"] (options: "SuperAdmin", "Admin", "Moderator")

To

//List of admin UID's and level, structure [uID,LEVEL],[uID,LEVEL] e.g. ["123456","SuperAdmin"],["123456","SuperAdmin"] (options: "SuperAdmin", "Admin",

"Moderator")

I had my admin as ["12345678"."SuperAdmin]["12345768","SuperAdmin"] from a early post asking about it.

Also the CheatEngine is touchy - banned a player for Spawning A vehicle and all he did was go prown and look through his scop..

I have the Basix banned disabled - a guy who teleported was banned and each time he joined the server he got the mission failed screen, I had to reboot the Arma 3 server (restart it) to fix that - He was not added to any banned list. I checked the server log and it said why his was banned but did not display any other times when he connected why he was banned/sent to the mission failed screen.

It is touchy, had no issues with v1.1 except the admin menu didn't display

Edited by LaocheXe

Have an issue - It is kicking me to the Mission Failed screen when applying the update - I am added to the White list, and to the admin list - so idk what's going on.

Log:

[[12/6/14] 13:42:19]: BASIX Startup Initiated

[[12/6/14] 13:42:19]: BASIX Startup Finished

[[12/6/14] 13:43:48]: XXXXX (xxxx) Has Been Banned For: Restricted Classname (BASIX_NONPREM_ADMIN)

[[12/6/14] 13:43:54]: XX (xxxx) Has Been Banned For: Restricted Classname (BASIX_NONPREM_ADMIN)

[[12/6/14] 13:43:54]: XX Has Joined The Server UID:(xxxx)

[[12/6/14] 13:44:39]: XXXXXXXXX Has Joined The Server UID: (xxxx)

[[12/6/14] 13:45:2]: XXXXX (xxxx) Has Been Banned For: Restricted Classname (BASIX_NONPREM_ADMIN)

I want to point out - in the settings that Banned Classnames is set to false.

Found the issue out - You should add this in your comment for Admin menu -

//List of admin UID's and level, structure [uID,LEVEL] e.g. ["123456","SuperAdmin"] (options: "SuperAdmin", "Admin", "Moderator")

To

//List of admin UID's and level, structure [uID,LEVEL],[uID,LEVEL] e.g. ["123456","SuperAdmin"],["123456","SuperAdmin"] (options: "SuperAdmin", "Admin",

"Moderator")

I had my admin as ["12345678"."SuperAdmin]["12345768","SuperAdmin"] from a early post asking about it.

Also the CheatEngine is touchy - banned a player for Spawning A vehicle and all he did was go prown and look through his scop..

I have the Basix banned disabled - a guy who teleported was banned and each time he joined the server he got the mission failed screen, I had to reboot the Arma 3 server (restart it) to fix that - He was not added to any banned list. I checked the server log and it said why his was banned but did not display any other times when he connected why he was banned/sent to the mission failed screen.

It is touchy, had no issues with v1.1 except the admin menu didn't display

Your admin list should look something like this, [["123456","SuperAdmin"],["123456","Admin"],["123456","Moderator"]]

If you are having issues with the CheatEngine scan you can disable it on line 59 in the config, the CheatEngine scan will

not kick people for going prone as it is only activated by pressing the inventory key, if this is the story he gave it's more

likely it was not a false positive. However, saying this please remember this is an experimental feature.

The teleport scan is notorious for false positives for certain missions such as Altis Life, it can be disabled on line 41 of the config.

If permanent banning is disabled, BASIX will default to a method of temporary banning a player until server restart where it is cleared.

As a result of this feedback I have tried to simplify the config explanation, and players will now get kicked for teleporting rather than banned.

Thanks for the information, and thanks for the help!

Good to see update.

I have installed @basix_admin folder, installed stable folder contents, updated config settings including guids.

I have added @basix_admin to the startup line.

I go to mission, loads, shows me I am whiteleisted and superadmin.

Press Cntrl/Shift/tab and pops up right hand top message saying no admin menu loaded.

Help please!

Good to see update.

I have installed @basix_admin folder, installed stable folder contents, updated config settings including guids.

I have added @basix_admin to the startup line.

I go to mission, loads, shows me I am whiteleisted and superadmin.

Press Cntrl/Shift/tab and pops up right hand top message saying no admin menu loaded.

Help please!

the @basix_admin folder has to be added as a clientside mod to function, not on the server.

Did this solve the problem or is it something else?

the @basix_admin folder has to be added as a clientside mod to function, not on the server.

Did this solve the problem or is it something else?

Thanks sorted, after realising I had to activate it in my expansions.

I am superadmin - only show simple menu for kick/tempban/ban - is that all that it covers now, unlike original that had heal/cargod/markers etc.... or am I missing something.

Cheers

Thanks sorted, after realising I had to activate it in my expansions.

I am superadmin - only show simple menu for kick/tempban/ban - is that all that it covers now, unlike original that had heal/cargod/markers etc.... or am I missing something.

Cheers

The current version was made simpler due to time constraints, new features will be added hopefully with the next update

Thank you very much for informing us about the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi,

I have installed the addon yesterday on my server with teleportation enable.

Players were been kicked when they respawned after death.

We are playing mission "Invade and Annex" and -BTC-Revive is used.

How can we prevent this kind of true-false positive detection ?

One other have been banned for "RscDisplayInventory" but now i have a little doubt about real cheat or false positive. :confused:

Greats.

Hi,

I have installed the addon yesterday on my server with teleportation enable.

Players were been kicked when they respawned after death.

We are playing mission "Invade and Annex" and -BTC-Revive is used.

How can we prevent this kind of true-false positive detection ?

One other have been banned for "RscDisplayInventory" but now i have a little doubt about real cheat or false positive. :confused:

Greats.

Hi there,

Firstly if you find that you are having trouble with the teleport detection,

(which has been the main source of false positives) you can disable it in

the config file "fn_BASIX_SETTINGS.sqf" inside the folder named "BASIX_CONFIG"

in your server installation folder, simply scroll down to where it says

"_Setting11 = true;" and change it to "_Setting11 = false;".

For the second problem you likely saw something along the lines of the following

[[21/6/14] 6:2:55]: 12345678987654321, (jacob88)-CheatEngine Modified Config (RscDisplayInventory)

This form of detection is triggered when a specific part of the clients config file

is different than it should be, the only logical reason it would be like this is if

the clients config was intentionally altered by either CheatEngine or a custom

clientside mod file.

I hope this helps solve any issues you are having,

please feel free to ask any more questions if you think of them.

Hi jacob,

About teleporting yes, i have disable the option yet.

About ban, yesterday other players were banned this is my log file (i have deleted IUD and names)

[[4/7/14] 1:56:22]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, (YYYYYYYY)-CheatEngine Modified Config (RscDisplayInventory)
[[4/7/14] 13:20:31]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, (YYYYYYYY)-NonWhitelisted Classname (Extended_PreInit_EventHandlers)
[[4/7/14] 13:29:35]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, (YYYYYYYY)-NonWhitelisted Classname (CALanguage_missions)
[[4/7/14] 16:34:15]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, (YYYYYYYY)-NonWhitelisted Classname (Extended_EventHandlers)
[[4/7/14] 19:40:8]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, (YYYYYYYY)-NonWhitelisted Classname (vts_weaponresting)

How can i prevent these bans which are not cheats (exept for 1st player i don't know, all others are regulars)

On my server i m allowing addons (client side) : CBA, VTS, THUD, JSRS2.1 and Shacktac

This is my settings file

//MAIN SETTINGS BASIX

//Addon Whitelist

_Setting22 = true; //Scan player PBO files against server PBO files and detect discrepancies ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

_Setting23 = [""]; //Additional PBO files to add to the whitelist (e.g. ["CBA_A3.pbo","CBA_CORE.pbo"])

//Classname Whitelist

_Setting24 = true; //Scan player classnames against server classnames and detect discrepancies ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

_Setting25 = [""]; //Additional classnames to add to the whitelist (e.g. ["LandVehicle_Duck","Gun_Cowboy"])

//Addon Blacklist

_Setting1 = true; //Scan player PBO files ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting2 = ["devcon.pbo","DevCon.pbo","DEV_PostA3.pbo","DEV_CO_Dummy.pbo"]; //Addons you don't wan't on your server (e.g. "devcon.pbo")

//Variable Blacklist

_Setting3 = true; //Detect player using Banned variable names ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

_Setting4 = ["mainnext1","visualeffects1","iBeFlying","nonapsi_ef","ChangingBullets_xx",

"change_terrain_Metallica","HaxSmokeOn","DEV_CurrentDisplayIdd","DEV_ConsoleActive","DEV_DebugConsoleInputFields",

"DEV_UnitMapMarkersShown","DEV_UnitMapMarkerID","DEV_RemoteCodeLogic","scroll_m_init_star","xtags_star_xx",

"Monky_hax_dbclick","infammoON","raiinswalker","E_X_T_A_S_Y_ANTI_ANTI_HAX","E_X_T_A_S_Y_Init_Menu","E_X_T_A_S_Y_Wasteland_VF",

"E_X_T_A_S_Y_SpeedyGonzales","E_X_T_A_S_Y_AdminMenu_404","LYSTIC_MENU_LOADED","init_Fncvwr_menu_star","Monky_funcs_inited",

"airborne_spawn_vehicle_infiSTAR","Metallica_infiSTAR_hax_toggled","LysticsCode","color_list_lystic","LOLTOGGLESHITNIT"]; //Banned variable names (e.g. an array called: HaxSmokeOn)

//Classname Blacklist

_Setting16 = true; //Detect player using Banned classnames ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting17 = ["DevCon","DEV_Background","DEV_Abort","GlobalExecuteButton_06","DEV_MiniMap","DevCon_Fired","DEV_MapReplacement"]; //Banned classnames list

//Server Speed Limit

_Setting5 = false; //Detect player speed hacking ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting6 = 600; //Non-unit vehicle max speed on your server (Variable for detecting speed-hacking, set to 600 by default)

//Weapon Blacklist

_Setting7 = false; //Detect player using Banned weapon ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting8 = [""]; //Weapons you can't obtain legitimately in your mission

//Vehicle Blacklist

_Setting9 = false; //Detect player using Banned vehicle ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting10 = [""]; //Vehicles you can't obtain legitimately in your mission

//Anti-Teleport

_Setting11 = true; //Detect player teleport ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

//Player Exemptions

_Setting12 = true; //Allow declared players to be exempt from Anti-Hack ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting13 = [ADMINS IUD]; //List of player UID's exempt from Anti-Hack

//Admin Menu

_Setting14 = false; //Enable BASIX admin menu system ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting15 = [["",""],["",""]]; //List of admin UID's and level, structure [uID,LEVEL] e.g. [["123456","SuperAdmin"],["789123","Admin"],["456789","Moderator"]] (options: "SuperAdmin", "Admin", "Moderator")

//Permanent BASIX Bans

_Setting18 = true; //Enable BASIX permanent ban system, be warned possible security risk if enabled ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

//BASIX Mission Disable

_Setting19 = false; //Disable BASIX for certain missions defined by ".pbo" name e.g. "SuperBattle_V1.pbo" ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting20 = [""]; //Disabled mission PBO files

//CheatEngine Injector Scans

_Setting21 = true; //Allow BASIX to scan for indications of someone Injecting using CheatEngine ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

//Chat-Loging

_Setting26 = true; //Allow BASIX to store chat conversations ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

_Setting27 = false; //Enable word and phrase filter ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting28 = [""]; //Filter list, capitals don't matter (e.g. ["fuck","cunt","I will kill your dog"])

//Chat-Commands

_Setting29 = false; //Enable chat based commands, found in "fn_BASIX_COMMANDS.sqf" ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

//Version Checker

_Setting30 = false; //Enable version checker ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

//End Of Settings ** Do Not Edit Below This Point **

BASIX_SETTINGS = compileFinal (format ['_return = [%1,%2,%3,%4,%5,%6,%7,%8,%9,%10,%11,%12,%13,%14,%15,%16,%17,%18,%19,%20,%21,%22,%23,%24,%25,%26,%27,%28,%29,%30]; _return',_Setting1,_Setting2,_Setting3,_Setting4,_Setting5,_Setting6,_Setting7,_Setting8,_Setting9,_Setting10,_Setting11,_Setting12,_Setting13,_Setting14,_Setting15,_Setting16,_Setting17,_Setting18,_Setting19,_Setting20,_Setting21,_Setting22,_Setting23,_Setting24,_Setting25,_Setting26,_Setting27,_Setting28,_Setting29,_Setting30]);

publicVariable "BASIX_SETTINGS";

As you can see it is not so different in regards of root file.

Thanks for your help.

Hi jacob,

About teleporting yes, i have disable the option yet.

About ban, yesterday other players were banned this is my log file (i have deleted IUD and names)

[[4/7/14] 1:56:22]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, (YYYYYYYY)-CheatEngine Modified Config (RscDisplayInventory)
[[4/7/14] 13:20:31]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, (YYYYYYYY)-NonWhitelisted Classname (Extended_PreInit_EventHandlers)
[[4/7/14] 13:29:35]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, (YYYYYYYY)-NonWhitelisted Classname (CALanguage_missions)
[[4/7/14] 16:34:15]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, (YYYYYYYY)-NonWhitelisted Classname (Extended_EventHandlers)
[[4/7/14] 19:40:8]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, (YYYYYYYY)-NonWhitelisted Classname (vts_weaponresting)

How can i prevent these bans which are not cheats (exept for 1st player i don't know, all others are regulars)

On my server i m allowing addons (client side) : CBA, VTS, THUD, JSRS2.1 and Shacktac

This is my settings file

//MAIN SETTINGS BASIX

//Addon Whitelist

_Setting22 = true; //Scan player PBO files against server PBO files and detect discrepancies ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

_Setting23 = [""]; //Additional PBO files to add to the whitelist (e.g. ["CBA_A3.pbo","CBA_CORE.pbo"])

//Classname Whitelist

_Setting24 = true; //Scan player classnames against server classnames and detect discrepancies ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

_Setting25 = [""]; //Additional classnames to add to the whitelist (e.g. ["LandVehicle_Duck","Gun_Cowboy"])

//Addon Blacklist

_Setting1 = true; //Scan player PBO files ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting2 = ["devcon.pbo","DevCon.pbo","DEV_PostA3.pbo","DEV_CO_Dummy.pbo"]; //Addons you don't wan't on your server (e.g. "devcon.pbo")

//Variable Blacklist

_Setting3 = true; //Detect player using Banned variable names ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

_Setting4 = ["mainnext1","visualeffects1","iBeFlying","nonapsi_ef","ChangingBullets_xx",

"change_terrain_Metallica","HaxSmokeOn","DEV_CurrentDisplayIdd","DEV_ConsoleActive","DEV_DebugConsoleInputFields",

"DEV_UnitMapMarkersShown","DEV_UnitMapMarkerID","DEV_RemoteCodeLogic","scroll_m_init_star","xtags_star_xx",

"Monky_hax_dbclick","infammoON","raiinswalker","E_X_T_A_S_Y_ANTI_ANTI_HAX","E_X_T_A_S_Y_Init_Menu","E_X_T_A_S_Y_Wasteland_VF",

"E_X_T_A_S_Y_SpeedyGonzales","E_X_T_A_S_Y_AdminMenu_404","LYSTIC_MENU_LOADED","init_Fncvwr_menu_star","Monky_funcs_inited",

"airborne_spawn_vehicle_infiSTAR","Metallica_infiSTAR_hax_toggled","LysticsCode","color_list_lystic","LOLTOGGLESHITNIT"]; //Banned variable names (e.g. an array called: HaxSmokeOn)

//Classname Blacklist

_Setting16 = true; //Detect player using Banned classnames ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting17 = ["DevCon","DEV_Background","DEV_Abort","GlobalExecuteButton_06","DEV_MiniMap","DevCon_Fired","DEV_MapReplacement"]; //Banned classnames list

//Server Speed Limit

_Setting5 = false; //Detect player speed hacking ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting6 = 600; //Non-unit vehicle max speed on your server (Variable for detecting speed-hacking, set to 600 by default)

//Weapon Blacklist

_Setting7 = false; //Detect player using Banned weapon ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting8 = [""]; //Weapons you can't obtain legitimately in your mission

//Vehicle Blacklist

_Setting9 = false; //Detect player using Banned vehicle ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting10 = [""]; //Vehicles you can't obtain legitimately in your mission

//Anti-Teleport

_Setting11 = true; //Detect player teleport ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

//Player Exemptions

_Setting12 = true; //Allow declared players to be exempt from Anti-Hack ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting13 = [ADMINS IUD]; //List of player UID's exempt from Anti-Hack

//Admin Menu

_Setting14 = false; //Enable BASIX admin menu system ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting15 = [["",""],["",""]]; //List of admin UID's and level, structure [uID,LEVEL] e.g. [["123456","SuperAdmin"],["789123","Admin"],["456789","Moderator"]] (options: "SuperAdmin", "Admin", "Moderator")

//Permanent BASIX Bans

_Setting18 = true; //Enable BASIX permanent ban system, be warned possible security risk if enabled ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

//BASIX Mission Disable

_Setting19 = false; //Disable BASIX for certain missions defined by ".pbo" name e.g. "SuperBattle_V1.pbo" ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting20 = [""]; //Disabled mission PBO files

//CheatEngine Injector Scans

_Setting21 = true; //Allow BASIX to scan for indications of someone Injecting using CheatEngine ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

//Chat-Loging

_Setting26 = true; //Allow BASIX to store chat conversations ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

_Setting27 = false; //Enable word and phrase filter ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to false by default)

_Setting28 = [""]; //Filter list, capitals don't matter (e.g. ["fuck","cunt","I will kill your dog"])

//Chat-Commands

_Setting29 = false; //Enable chat based commands, found in "fn_BASIX_COMMANDS.sqf" ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

//Version Checker

_Setting30 = false; //Enable version checker ("true" is on, "false" is off, set to true by default)

//End Of Settings ** Do Not Edit Below This Point **

BASIX_SETTINGS = compileFinal (format ['_return = [%1,%2,%3,%4,%5,%6,%7,%8,%9,%10,%11,%12,%13,%14,%15,%16,%17,%18,%19,%20,%21,%22,%23,%24,%25,%26,%27,%28,%29,%30]; _return',_Setting1,_Setting2,_Setting3,_Setting4,_Setting5,_Setting6,_Setting7,_Setting8,_Setting9,_Setting10,_Setting11,_Setting12,_Setting13,_Setting14,_Setting15,_Setting16,_Setting17,_Setting18,_Setting19,_Setting20,_Setting21,_Setting22,_Setting23,_Setting24,_Setting25,_Setting26,_Setting27,_Setting28,_Setting29,_Setting30]);

publicVariable "BASIX_SETTINGS";

As you can see it is not so different in regards of root file.

Thanks for your help.

To add classnames of the mods you allow on your server

simply alter "_Setting25" as necessary, e.g.

Would look like this in the config file

_Setting25 = ["Extended_PreInit_EventHandlers","CALanguage_missions","Extended_EventHandlers","vts_weaponresting"];

Doing this will allow clients to use mods you trust on your server,

simply rinse and repeat for any extra classnames you come across.

Hope this helps.

Hummm yes ok but how to know which "classnames" (or "pbo") are used by mods/addons before to add them in Basix settings ?

If we have to wait the log and player's bans it is not efficient i think. People will cry and cry !!

Hope you know what i mean. :p

(I do not criticize the addon just want to know how to use it with efficacity, preventing bad kicks and bans)

EDIT : May i have to add invadeandannex.pbo to "_Setting20 = [""]; " ?

Greats. :)

Edited by Soldat_Ryan

Hummm yes ok but how to know which "classnames" (or "pbo") are used by mods/addons before to add them in Basix settings ?

If we have to wait the log and player's bans it is not efficient i think. People will cry and cry !!

Hope you know what i mean. :p

(I do not criticize the addon just want to know how to use it with efficacity, preventing bad kicks and bans)

EDIT : May i have to add invadeandannex.pbo to "_Setting20 = [""]; " ?

Greats. :)

I would suggest you start your server with a password,

load up the mods you want to use and attempt to join the

server alone, each time it kicks you off it will give a reason

in the log like this,

[[30/6/14] 23:8:55]: jacob88 (12345678987654321) Has Been Banned For: NonWhitelisted Classname (My_Legit_As_Classname)

Or this,

[[30/6/14] 23:8:56]: jacob88 (12345678987654321) Has Been Banned For: NonWhitelisted Addon (My_Legit_As_Addon.pbo)

Classnames get added to "_Setting25" like this,

_Setting25 = ["My_Legit_As_Addon.pbo","Another_Legit_Addon.pbo","Someother_Addon.pbo"];

And addon files get added to "_Setting23" like this,

_Setting23 = ["My_Legit_As_Classname","Another_Legit_As_Classname","Some_Random_Classname"];

To prevent BASIX from actually banning you from the server

I would suggest you add your UID to "Ban_Whitelist.txt"

in the "BASIX_CONFIG" folder, it will still kick you but you can

simply rejoin the server afterwards.

I know this can be complex to setup for the uninitiated but

once all the configs have been configured BASIX will offer

a high level of protection to your server.

I hope I have done a better job of explaining things,

please feel free to ask anymore questions you may have.

Hi there,thanks for the work and for sharing it, i ve got a question does BASIX works on a linux based dedicated server ? I m asking beacause i see it uses dll's files and i don t know if it will be ok on linux ? Perhaps i ve to install c++ library on linux and it will be ok ?

Any help/answer would be much appreciated !!!

THANKS ;)

Hi there,thanks for the work and for sharing it, i ve got a question does BASIX works on a linux based dedicated server ? I m asking beacause i see it uses dll's files and i don t know if it will be ok on linux ? Perhaps i ve to install c++ library on linux and it will be ok ?

Any help/answer would be much appreciated !!!

THANKS ;)

Hi there, firstly thank you for your interest in Basix.

However, unfortunately BASIX is not currently supported

in a linux environment, I do plan to implement a version

for linux distros but currently do not have any experiance

coding for linux. The project is coded in C++ though, so

it should theoretically not be to difficult a task to port over.

I hope this helps.

Allright , too sad but thanks for the answer ;) Does anybody there knows an anti hack tool wich is linux compatible for arma 3 ?

Hello there,

Sorry I do not speak English very well.

I want to know how to permanently withdraw the BASIX on my server.

I install it but I'm too hard to set up so I need to delete, by cons I try to deleted files.

Recompiling the file no trace of files Basix, but strangely it still ban and this position forever.

Could you tell me what I need to do to basix removed completely from my server?

thank you

PS :

What are the files to remove? ?