trixie

Trixie's Release Thread

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Yeah, they are looking real awesome, fantastic sounds too.

This pack will now stay in my modlist, wont play without it :) ^^

@Trixie

Many thanks!

We will be testing this and will report back with possible suggestions to balance the AP and the HE rounds.

Another thing heavily voiced by a few friends: Is it possible to include the L115A3?

@Gaske - Good idea, adding CZ750 for next update.

@LSDTimewarp82 - Glad you're enjoying it! :D

@Subscyed - Were eventually gonna add a L115A3 to the British Weapons Pack once i got around to remaking it, but i guess i could add one or two for the next update to this pack as some sniper freaks might enjoy that! ;) Any feedback on the ammo is more than welcome and would be greatly appreciated, no rush though, take your time!

@Foxhound/Kecharles28 - Thank you for hosting, as always!

Been doing more scopes tonight, NV/TWS ones to be specific. So far i've got the AN/PVS-10 and AN/PAS-13CV1/2 and will likely add the AN/PVS-4 as well. In terms of performance/reticles etc they will be largely based on their ArmA 3 counterparts (just like the 2 current scopes that are based on the LRPS, with some tweaks) such as the TWS/Nightstalker/NVS etc. I realize that wont be 100% true to real life and what not, but it works well and frankly i don't really care atm! :) Currently they look something like this.

JfeiGuAl.png

Finally someone gonna make a new tws scopes, thanks Trixie.

So... you made rifle with camo and scopes with camo, any chance of you make silencers with camo too ? :D

Thanks for CZ750!!

Never made a silencer before so would have to figure that out first, doubt it'll be much harder than anything else, but i'll give it a try!

@trixie because when i fight in close combat? my scope is used for mid to long as i use TWS MG, i dont have to adjust my guns zeroing range when my scope has range markers already (im not used to Armas way of zeroing) + it has thermal

@Goblin - Thanks! The original M110 was actually created in anticipation of your sniper system just a few days before you released it! I've been a slacker and have yet to test it though, shall play around with it a lot as soon as i get the time!

Wow. Thanks a lot! I've been waiting for camo'd sniper rifle pack. What perfect frickin' timing! I'm totally stoked man. Haven't had time to try them out on the range yet, but they look great. Love it.

I'll update my Sniper thread to recommend this marksmen pack.

@Summerfruit - Have fun, surely no one will see you with this! :yay:

0mYVpaKl.png

Now on a more serious note :p

@Xrook - I'd still recommend getting used to not playing with crosshairs. Regardless i guess i'll look into fixing it the next time i do some work on the XM8 pack!

@Goblin - Haha yeah, timed it pretty well! Let me know if there is anything you need and i'll do my best to add it in!

@Gaske - Something like this you want in terms of silencers?

tO7fMkAl.png

You mean something like this? :) Think it's the closest you can get without making custom anims.

u9Yu8Hpl.jpg

Oooh i see, well that is easily doable!

Hey trixie. really like your sniper weapons pack. I see that you're mainly doing 7.62 or .50cal, so I was wondering if you're also planning on filling the gap with something like a AW338? Someone did it in A2 if I recall correctly.

Edit: sorry, s.o. already asked that a page back and you said you might include it in the next update. Nice to hear that.

Edited by stoffl

Hi Trixie,

I just fired a few times with the javelin and I think it does not enough damage. The T-72 was nearly not damaged.

I was using AGM, maybe that's the reason, haven't tried it with vanilla. Would be nice if you could look into that, because a lot of people using that mod.

Keep up the good work.

@Stoffl - Yeah, will be doing one! ;)

@[KGB]Cartman - That sounds strange, gonna have a look!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know some backstory on the AN/PVS-10? Maybe i'm just bad at searching but i can't even find a manufacturer and it also looks like this might be a more modern version of the original?

sorry i know im being a noob, it been a while since i been on A3 but this addon and the sniper system got me to reinstalled it, a retarded question, how the hell do i deploy bipods lol.

thanks mate for getting me back into a great milsim

@Trixie: Really? I'm so glad to hear that, Waiting for yours silencers and TWG!!!

@[=SFLR=]DK: Press "F" for deploy animation, but you need a VTS WeaponResting or TMR for use that :)

@[=SFLR=]DK- As Gaske said, to actually "deploy" bipods in the sense that they will have an effect to reduce sway etc you'd need TMR/VTS/AGM or something similar. To visually toggle the bipod up/down you need to press your firemode selector key, as said, by default "F".

Completed the AN/PVS-4, CZ750 in 3 versions (Black/Painted/Ghillie), 3 M14's (Wood/Black/Green), 3 silencers (Black/Camo/Ghillie) tonight. Thinking of doing a couple more scopes such as one with a backup red dot on top and the L115A3 which i'll probably designate as AWM/AWSM or something similar as the L115A3 will likely be part of the British Pack in the future. Now when i think about it i may as well add in the M24 and AS50 too. Only picture i have atm would be this of the M14 with AN/PVS-4 and the silencer. Now it is bedtime though! :)

Raab7Ell.jpg

More stuff incoming! Rather than a "1.2" release, i am going to treat this like a "2.0" due to the amount of content that's been added since the original V1.0 release. Done testing with both ammoboxes and gear scripts etc and haven't found any errors or missing things, let me know if I've missed something. Feedback/suggestions and what not is welcome as always. The complete pack right now includes 9 different rifle types and a total of 30 model options in addition to 11 different scopes and 3 silencers.

Trixie's Sniper/Marksman Pack V2.0 released! - New info/pics/downloads in OP.

- Added AAC Cyclone 7.62 suppressor in Black/Camo/Ghillie.

- Added M24 in 5 different versions, including Ghillie.

- Added CZ750 in 3 different versions, including Ghillie.

- Added AWM .338 in 3 different versions, including Ghillie.

- Added M14 in Wood/Black/Green.

- Added AW AS50.

- Added AN/PVS-4

- Added AN/PVS-10

- Added AN/PVS-10 Green

- Added AN/PAS-13V1 "LWTS"

- Added AN/PAS-13V2 "MWTS"

- Added Leupold Mark 4 LR/T w/ DeltaPoint

- Added Leupold Mark 4 LR/T w/ DeltaPoint & Ghillie

- Added .338 magazine for AWM.

- Updated M14 DMR animations to properly hold pistol grip.

- Updated weight to more realistic values (Thanks to Koj for suggestion/help).

- Updated various config entries/things all over that i can't remember at this point.

Think i'm gonna take a break at this point for a few days as I've spent basically the entire week exclusively doing this. Future plans for this pack? Don't really know... The "OPFOR" sniper/dmr rifles perhaps, not really a fan of them so depends on how motivated i am. Possibly try and create a .50 cal suppressor or something. Anyway, have fun and let me know if I've missed something/someone!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

hi trixie

thnx for your work. love the sniper weapons.

do you use the bullet values from spartan0536 for those guns?

the only gun i miss is the tac.50!? maybe you can add this ...

thnx again