trixie

Trixie's Release Thread

Nice work there ! Can't wait to see a rework of the UGL and the RIS

Any plan on making your weapons compatible with Kiory's SUSAT?

Can the grenade launcher on the L85 be used now? It used to not have a working sight for the launcher making it very hard to aim.

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

Also the XM8 doesn't have any backup sights. This pdf makes mention of folding sights.

https://dev.withsix.com/attachments/9410/XM8outside.pdf

Speaking of the XM8, I still hope TheEvanCat will gift this community with a NATO weapon replacement pack using these XM8s... it fits better this futuristic ArmA3 setting ;D

cheers!

Sorry to crush any hopes and/or expectations, but i'm no longer going to continue working on/playing anything ArmA related for the foreseeable future. Between other games i find more enjoyable and prioritizing the "real" life just ever so slightly more, there simply isn't enough time, motivation or interest in general for me to continue doing it. Going to upload all the source stuff some day soon in case anyone else wants to continue working on it or whatever. Also going to try to make an effort to finish the update for the Sniper/Marksman pack this week, but if i can't be arsed, i will just put up the source for that too in its current status.

Sorry to crush any hopes and/or expectations, but i'm no longer going to continue working on/playing anything ArmA related for the foreseeable future. Between other games i find more enjoyable and prioritizing the "real" life just ever so slightly more, there simply isn't enough time, motivation or interest in general for me to continue doing it. Going to upload all the source stuff some day soon in case anyone else wants to continue working on it or whatever. Also going to try to make an effort to finish the update for the Sniper/Marksman pack this week, but if i can't be arsed, i will just put up the source for that too in its current status.

+100000 the most beautiful of choices, it's just a game

Edit - Just seen Trixie is stepping out :( I was going to ask to collaborate on this to get it fully working with the UK pack but I guess I'll work off the source when its released. Sad to see you go Trixie - your import packs have added some much needed content to the ArmA 3 'verse.

British Training Assets

update_00.jpg

Yes, this is a real shame! Have loved your work and had a lot of fun using it! Its been really good to see more and more British assets making their way into Arma 3 and there must be a lot of people that really appreciate your work!

On a side note, It would be cool to get a thread up and running where people can pool/discuss the various British based addons/mods if there isnt one already (I did search but I couldnt find one).

Sorry to hear you're leaving, Trixie; you've been doing some top-notch work.

Thanks for your contributions!

Have updated the OP with links to what i had in my P drive except for the Sniper/Marksman pack. Will maybe have time to finish that on Thursday, no promises.

Other than that, thanks for the kind words, it's appreciated!

Sad to see you go Trixie. The Javelin and L129A1+acc are true masterpieces (along with all the other content ofc). :(

Thanks for your hard work and good luck!

As promised, the final update for the Sniper/Marksman pack and also my final release for the foreseeable future. Quick and dirty changelog as i can't really remember specifically what i worked on before. The Ghillies can be found in their own separate PBO just in case they cause trouble or if you wanna use the weapons without the ghillies or vice versa. It's the first time i've ever tried porting a uniform and i think i got it mostly right, it was sort of a speedrun, completed in around an hour, so it may very likely have issues i did not encounter! If there are any gamebreaking issues i can potentially fix them, but other than that everything will be left the way it is. If you want to tweak certain things (ammo for example) you are free to make replacement configs or whatever.

As a quick sidenote, if anyone want to send me pictures of this stuff in action with your community/group or whatever, feel free to do so!

Have fun!

Trixie's Sniper/Marksman Pack V3.0 released! - Pics/info/classnames etc updated in OP.

- Added M14 DMR "Short"

- Added LW308MWS

- Added Mk12

- Added M68CCO

- Added 5.56 Silencer

- Added SOFLAM

- Added Rangefinder

- Added 3 full body ghillies

- Added camo net versions of the thermal scopes

- Fixed misc issues i can not remember

3pH9UIrl.jpg

MB7BK50l.jpg

rdnemjel.jpg

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

The 3.0 update crashes my game as soon as i put the box down in the editor. I'm only running it and ASDG_JR.

So we'll see you soon then?... I think I quit every other month. :p

Thanks for all the cool toys! Great work! Can I ask what other games/sim has your attention now?

Anyhow, take care. See you soon we all hope. Sad news...

hey ho,

could you please remove the delay for firing the m14dmr after each shot?

if you fire it semi auto it has a slight delay between each shot. that delay got me killed couple times, because i was not able to fire a double or triple tab.

really like the DMR short, would look awesome with mk14 ebr flashhider. will there be any chance to make your m14 compatible with the magazines from toadie´s package?

@ghostnineone - Unable to replicate, unless more people are going to report the same i'd say it's on your end.

@Goblin - I tend to be very stubborn once i properly step away from something, unless RHS:US/ACRE2 and something to completely replace ACE comes along simultaneously i doubt anything can spark enough interest to return. But you never know, i guess... As for games, well... Right now me and the GF play a lot of WoT, League, Smite, ETS2:MP and other misc things! :D

@Kasrkin85th -

the final update for the Sniper/Marksman pack and also my final release for the foreseeable future.

Finished cleaning up my PC of misc mods/tools and uninstalled ArmA etc, so any support at this stage will be very very minimal. As mentioned before, i can be reached by PMs, but please do not ask for updates, fixes or anything of the sort as i'll be unable to provide them. If you need my permission to include anything in your modpack/mods etc you have it, provided you credit/seek permission from all other authors involved.

Thread Closed, as per authors request. If you need the key, you know where it is :padlock: