trixie

Trixie's Release Thread

Updated versions frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New update v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@trixie_backpacks.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update v1.4 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@trixie_britishweapons.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@trixie_launchers.png

New update v1.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@trixie_rifles.png

New update v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@trixie_xm8.png

I've got the problem of the AI not being able to shoot the most of the weapons. I had this problem before with just the L110A1 and I remember I was not the only one but it went away after one of your updates, it is back again unfortunately with the latest update to the British pack. I'm running this with no other mods other than the Rails one.

They throw grenades, shoot with handguns, use any other weapons but never fire the Trixie_L110A1, Trixie_L85A2_NR, Trixie_L85A2, Trixie_L7A2. They do fire the Trixie_L129A1, all Arma 3 weapons and Massi's weapon pack. Any idea what causing this?

Really want to use your mod but right now most of them can only be used by players.

I think it's some values missing in certain configs that's causing it, i'll experiment and hopefully have a fix out by tomorrow or today depending on how much time i get.

Hello,

First of all thanks for the great work. unfortunately, since the last patch, I got no sound on all your weapons ( and even L85a2 Kio ) . Anyone having this issue or did I miss something?

[Even with the 1.4v]

Here's the error I got :

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hx945h.jpg

Edited by Pijama18b

Make sure you are in fact running the latest patch (1.24) and that it installed correctly. Also try running just my pack and see if you have sounds.

That error means that the weapon (in this case Kiory's L85A2) is not updated for the Bootcamp aka 1.24 patch.

It's working! Thanks a lot!

Now I hope that Kiory's L85A2 will soon be updated :/ because I love their L85a2 models.

trixie have you done something on XM8? now is beautiful!

it never liked in A2 pmc

@Zukov - If you're referring to the textures, it's simply a darkened version of the original texture, that's it, nothing special! :)

Had some time tonight to look at the AI issue and i think i can have it fixed with relative ease, seems like i've just been careless while cleaning up the configs a little and removed some AI related things. :rolleyes:

Awsome, I really like you weapons and I'm planning to use a lot of them in a campaign I'm making. Thanks for the fast reply and work! :)

Trixie is having technical difficulties with his PC, he has already fixed the AI issues and he will be updating animations once hes back online.

- Trixie's GF.

Sorry for the delay, my graphics card gave up on Wednesday evening, all fixed and back in business again!

Trixie's British Weapons updated to 1.4.1 - See OP for links and updated info etc.

- AI should now use the weapons instead of switching to sidearms.

- Fixed "missing bone" .rpt spam due to outdated .rtm's. Massive thanks to Apache7 for helping me with this!

Let me know if there is any further issues, I will be updating the rest of the weapons either tomorrow or on Sunday with the same fixes.

As promised, the next batch hotfixes for the AI and .rpt spam. See OP for links and details.

EDIT: Launcher pack updated to 1.3, introducing the FGM-148 Javelin.

Trixie's Launcher Pack updated to 1.3

- Added FGM-148 Javelin

- Fixed "missing bone" .rpt spam.

- Misc config changes.

wW2cydSl.jpg

Trixie's XM8 Pack updated to 1.2.1

- Fixed AI preferring pistol instead of rifle.

Trixie's Rifle Pack updated to 1.3.1

- Removed M40A3 that accidentally got in last update.

Edited by Trixie

Updated versions frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

As promised, the next batch hotfixes for the AI and .rpt spam. See OP for links and details.

EDIT: Launcher pack updated to 1.3, introducing the FGM-148 Javelin.

Trixie's Launcher Pack updated to 1.3

- Added FGM-148 Javelin

- Misc config changes.

http://i.imgur.com/wW2cydSl.jpg

Trixie's XM8 Pack updated to 1.2.1

Trixie's Rifle Pack updated to 1.3.1

- Removed M40A3 that accidentally got in last update.

hello!

we still cant use Top-attack mode?

@Lao Fei Mao - It's getting added into another pack along with a few other long range/marksman rifles later, it was never intended to be part of the rifles pack!

@acta13 - As far as i'm aware, no. Could be done by scripting i guess as I've seen it on other addons, but i have no clue how to make it happen at this point, maybe later!

@Lao Fei Mao - It's getting added into another pack along with a few other long range/marksman rifles later, it was never intended to be part of the rifles pack!

@acta13 - As far as i'm aware, no. Could be done by scripting i guess as I've seen it on other addons, but i have no clue how to make it happen at this point, maybe later!

So is that means they now have the same fire mode with the Titans?

New update v1.2.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@trixie_xm8.png

New update v1.3.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@trixie_rifles.png

New update v1.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@trixie_launchers.png

Have u an ETA for the Snipers pack? Cause i like your M40, thats why i didnt download the update^^

Dude, I found your FGM-148 Javelin some problems when I squat when transmitting missile hit back on the ground in front of me, I think you need to change it. And I very much look forward to attack you can make the top model!

@JinougaF - Correct.

@LSD_Timewarp82 - Couple of days? Possibly tomorrow or even sooner depending on how much i wanna work on it tonight.

@Narcissu - Not really sure what you mean, that the missile drops a little initially on launch and hits the ground? Nothing has been changed from the way it flies in A2, and personally i haven't had that problem yet, can look into it though if it really is a problem.