trixie

Trixie's Release Thread

Brilliant hopefully it's zeroable ?

That's the issue we had with it in A2:Ace

SJ

p.s. if possible to avoid lots of arguments, would it be possible to include it in your L86 pack and simply re-name or add a descriptor... e.g. L86 +L129.

Running another mod ontop of the 30+ we need is getting really hard to justify internally.

Trixie has to win the award for the most useful content released with the least number of posts on the BI forum ;) The L129 looks wonderful. Hopefully the zeroing works better than it did in A2. Actually don't think you could zero it. You know where to come if you want testers etc Trixie ;) I've also got some uniforms you may be interested in.

@Bravo93 - Will let you know once i get closer to finishing it! :D

Weapon is fully zeroable and seems to work fine with just about any scope. Have not noticed any inaccuracies as of yet, but only done tests up to 800 meters so far!

I will include it together with the other stuff i've released in the same pack, however they will still be split into separate .pbo's! Hopefully that is not a problem, i like to give myself (and others) the option to choose exactly what i want to load into the game rather than always loading in a huge .pbo just for one single weapon etc.

EDIT:

Progress so far includes working bipods that increases accuracy when deployed (thanks to Stiltman for help!) and the Trijicon "TA648".

w9W5olhh.jpg

a8DU0p1h.jpg

Edited by Trixie

It really looks and sound promising Trixie, especially the latest update - I know a marksman or 2 who has very itchy trigger fingers from seeing your work!

This will be a part of 3Cdo's mod pack as soon as you release it.

Brilliant Trixie... Multi Pbos one mod pack. BEST of both worlds...

Really excited to get this ingame :)

Sj

Woke up early today and got quite a few hours of work put into the L129A1 as a result, fixed lots of misc bugs and added some custom sounds with the help of Bravo93. Also did a new reticle for the TA648 which hopefully is zeroed correctly etc, didn't test past 600 meters yet! Also fixed a few bugs on the other scopes, the L86A2 and the L131A1! Don't wanna promise anything, but looks like i might be adding in all the other weapons i talked about before, depending on how much time i get, don't wanna delay the L129A1 just because of that.

ix7VZpKh.jpg

aPTtUfjh.jpg

Looks ace iv been looking for a l129a1 port for abit now. Can not wait for this to be released, any eta?

Looks ace iv been looking for a l129a1 port for abit now. Can not wait for this to be released, any eta?

Wouldn't say this is your typical port. Trixie's made a knew scope reticule, there's 4 variants of the weapon with new attachments especially for the L129 (Arma 2 had 1 variant I believe), also new sounds etc. There's a really nice ironsight version too if you're hardcore enough. Not sure if Trixie's actually edited StalkerGB's A2 weapon model much but I know he's done a lot more than simply 'port' it :) I shouldn't really comment on release date for other people's stuff...but what Trixie sent me earlier after there'd been a few little fixes was pretty much spotless so it wouldn't surprise me if the initial release was imminent.

Now your just teasing us Bravo. Can't wait to get my hands on it though.

OP updated, V1.0 of the british weapons released including the much anticipated L129A1! See first post for full list of weapons and credits etc! Let me know if there is any gamebreaking issues and i'll do my best to fix them asap.

Trixie, nice update and all those brit guns will delight a bunch of people that has been requesting the L129A1 since ever! But I´ve got 2 issues: all your ammoboxes are botched, they only display the ammo and a black slot... and all your guns only accept vanilla flashlight and IR laser, thou we can use RH and FHQ scopes, its a no joy for the AN/PEQ-2, AN/PEQ-15, Surefire and LLM-01 =( (the screenshot clearly shows a L115A1 with a PEQ-2)

cheers!

The ammoboxes are something i never even considered as i never use them myself, will fix them though. Will make sure they can use the additional side attachments as well, the PEQ-2 is my own unfinished port and as such is not yet included. :)

I have named this "Trixie Weapons Pack v1.0" I hope this has your approval but if you wish us to name your weapons pack differently please let me know!

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Trixie any chance of a readme or something on here documenting how we reference your weapons, ammo and sights in the editor ?

Thanks

Andy

Finally someone give us real guns for real mens.

Your work is really appreciated !!

Trixie any chance of a readme or something on here documenting how we reference your weapons, ammo and sights in the editor?

Classnames added to original post, will include a proper readme in the next update (in a day or two) along with fixes to reported problems.

EDIT:

@Foxhound - Yeah that'll work!

Edited by Trixie

Hi Trixie, thanks for the mod can't wait to play with it. I was just trying to include this into LEA but whenever I analyse the file I lose the L86 and I only have the L110A1 and L7A2 appear. I have asked the rest of my group over at 3CB for some help to see if it is something that I was doing but I just wanted to make you aware.

Thanks again

What do you think about a P90 ?

And Can i suggest to not have the "Murica" barrel but the european one ? :)

;-)

Edit : I 've just tried your mod : I don't see anything in box :/

Any wepaon on my screen :S

But with VAS it works

Edited by Bilu90

Em, anyone else getting nothing? I put the ammo boxes down in the editor and when going in game I see nothing in the boxes apart from an empty icon and the ammo cartridges :(

Yes, i have the same issue. Cant grab the weapon from the Boxes, Ammo is pickable, Weapon not. :(