giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

18 hours ago, JD Wang said:

This is the sort of issue I'm running in to.

pBLvwgF.jpg

Civilians and Enemies are spawning but they all seem clumped together rather than spread through a town/village.
I've tried it with both custom defined locations and default locations and it's the same thing, you end up walking through 75% of a ghost town before you run into anyone.

HI JD Wang

I think I can help you because our group have played and edited the H&M mission for Lythium.

To allow AI to spawn & have way point in a bigger radius:

Edit This File - https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master_stable/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/fnc/city/activate.sqf

Edit this Line line 22: "private _radius = (_radius_x + _radius_y)/2;" to "private _radius = (_radius_x + _radius_y)*2;"  "*2" - you may also multiple it to *3 or *4. The bigger the number the bigger radius / way point the Ai will patrol/ spawn

Wider Trigger Area:

Edit This File: https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master_stable/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/param.hpp

Edit Line 262 & 264

class btc_p_city_radius { // Spawn city radius offset:

title = __EVAL(format [" %1", localize "STR_BTC_HAM_PARAM_OTHER_SPAWNRAD"]);

values[]={0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,"add bigger value here"};

texts[]={"0 m","100 m","200 m",$STR_BTC_HAM_PARAM_OTHER_SPAWNRAD_DEF,"400 m","500 m (Takistan)","600 m","700 m","800 m"}; // texts[]={"0 m","100 m","200 m","300 m","400 m","500 m (Takistan)","600 m","700 m","800 m","Add Bigger Value Here"};

default = 3 (Change default value to custom value line 262) ;

EXAMPLE

class btc_p_city_radius { // Spawn city radius offset:

title = __EVAL(format [" %1", localize "STR_BTC_HAM_PARAM_OTHER_SPAWNRAD"]);

values[]={0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,12};

texts[]={"0 m","100 m","200 m",$STR_BTC_HAM_PARAM_OTHER_SPAWNRAD_DEF,"400 m","500 m (Takistan)","600 m","700 m","800 m"}; // texts[]={"0 m","100 m","200 m","300 m","400 m","500 m (Takistan)","600 m","700 m","800 m","1200 m"};

default = 12;

Regards

Azrin

• Thanks 2

@azrink thank you for that, certainly did the trick. Now that's got me wanting to revisit Lythium :)
Appreciate the help 

• Like 1

@Vdauphin  you can tell us when the 1.19 will be released?

Last month I had a question about the possibility of ending the mission with the destruction of the hideouts. I commented out the line as per your instructions.

Now when the hideouts are destroyed, a dialog box appears stating that the mission is won but the mission keeps running. Is it possible to tie the destruction of the hideouts to a BIS_fnc_endMissionServer

or whatever is needed to end the mission and send players to the lobby?

6 hours ago, Sgt DeWolf said:

Last month I had a question about the possibility of ending the mission with the destruction of the hideouts. I commented out the line as per your instructions.

Now when the hideouts are destroyed, a dialog box appears stating that the mission is won but the mission keeps running. Is it possible to tie the destruction of the hideouts to a BIS_fnc_endMissionServer

or whatever is needed to end the mission and send players to the lobby?

Hello,

I would not recommend that because even the admin will have no access to the server if I am right. So he will have no way to delete the data base and the mission will be stuck in this state ending state.

May be also add a call btc_fnc_db_delete, but if you auto save the game, your mission will be still save again ...

This need to be think and tested carefully.

Cheers.

I was able to incorporate the BIS_fnc_endMission command into the end_mission.sqf to get the desired effect.

Hi @Vdauphin

I want to split both Arsenal and Re-deploy actions in two different objects. Arsenal should be on a sparated ammobox, and re-deploy on a flag.

//Re-deploy

_action = ["fob_redeploy", localize "STR_BTC_HAM_ACTION_REDEPLOY_MAIN", "\A3\ui_f\data\igui\cfg\simpleTasks\types\run_ca.paa", {[] spawn btc_fnc_fob_redeploy}, {btc_p_redeploy}, {}, [], [0.4,0,0.4], 5] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_createAction;

[btc_gear_object, 0, ["ACE_MainActions"], _action] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_addActionToObject;

//Arsenal

if (btc_p_arsenalType < 3) then {

btc_gear_object addAction [localize "STR_BTC_HAM_ACTION_ARSENAL_OPEN_BIS", "['Open',true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;"];

};

if (btc_p_arsenalType in [2, 4]) then {

btc_gear_object addAction [localize "STR_BTC_HAM_ACTION_ARSENAL_OPEN_ACE", "[player, player, true] call ace_arsenal_fnc_openBox;"];

};

Should I change name a flag "btc_redeploy" and edit line 95 from "btc_gear_object" to "btc_redeploy" ?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, PabloDMA said:

Should I change name a flag "btc_redeploy" and edit line 95 from "btc_gear_object" to "btc_redeploy" ?

Hello,

Yes!

Have fun!

• Like 1